View Full Version : Padawan List

Rognan Dar
Apr 27th, 2004, 09:57:21 PM
Alright, I dont know if anyone has looked resently, but the padawan list is painfully long. Not to mention the no longer used acounts in it. Does anyone think, as in mods, council, etc., that we might be able to clean that up? Having just been promoted, I took a quick look inside just to see who was around. And I could almost point out half of the list that is either no longer being used, or having posted in a long time. Is there any way that we could weed out the non-active ones so that it would be easyer to gho over those who ARE active and need trainers?

Figrin D'an
Apr 27th, 2004, 10:34:02 PM
Agreed. It does need to be pruned significantly. Hopefully, between recent and upcoming promotions, we'll also get the total number of teachers up as well. That should help matters as well.

Zeke
Apr 28th, 2004, 07:28:47 AM
So, how should we go about cleaning up? You can pull Inu off the Padawan list since I've decided to drop him out of GJO, but what about everyone else? Should we simply take off anyone who hasn't posted in a certain time limit or what?

Ka' el Darcverse
Apr 28th, 2004, 07:45:13 AM
I'd say that if there were a way to do so that an email be sent to the people who had been selected as those to be cut for inactivity and give them a week to respond. Some people may have IRL difficulties that could get sorted out soon and just didn't feel comfortable enough with a group of online strangers to share.

I'd say give a one week notice of some sorts, whether it be email or just a post here thread and then cut anyone who doesn't reply.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 28th, 2004, 08:08:22 AM
We could always do what we normally do - rolecall.

Lion El' Jonson
Apr 28th, 2004, 08:15:45 PM
Well, I'm here. Not posting for the Order, but I'm keeping busy beating up on Imperials. ^_^;

~Lion~

spada
Apr 28th, 2004, 08:22:55 PM
I am very active, as many of you know. dont leave me out.

I think you should send a PM to the people so we could know if they are actually logging onto that account. Also, the weeks notice is a bit quick. What if a longstanding member is busy for the week and doesnt have a chance to reply (vacation, moving, etc)?

imported_Jackson Mcgraves
Apr 28th, 2004, 08:48:38 PM
I'm slowly in the process of being more active with Jackson.

Rognan Dar
Apr 28th, 2004, 10:05:38 PM
I think the e-mail idea would be best, if there was a way. And also PM that character and give them, what, two weeks maybe? Its all really hard to really know who is serious about keeping their character alive and who is not.