PDA

View Full Version : Calling...anyone (Split from Original)

imported_Reshmar
Apr 27th, 2004, 10:46:50 AM
It's so nice of you to be thinkning of us Jarek. I think I will hunt you down last.:D

Telan Desaria
Apr 27th, 2004, 05:55:53 PM
He will sleep better, I am sure.

*cough*rebel scum*cough*

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 27th, 2004, 06:01:28 PM
Ohhh look, it's the Imperial Eye for the Rebel Guy person again :D

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 27th, 2004, 06:02:18 PM
Marcus ... :x

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 27th, 2004, 06:05:15 PM
Originally posted by Navaria Tarkin
Marcus ... :x

Whhhhhhhhaaaaaaaatttt?

"That X-Wing just does nto suit you dhaaaaarling. You would look much better in a TIE Fighter"

"White is just so.... Endor. You need Black. Black to add that bit of chill as you kill hapless Rebel scum"

"A Mon Cal? No, Star Destroyer. You need to get with the fashions!"

Dan the Man
Apr 27th, 2004, 06:11:49 PM
I don't know if that kind of fashion mentality is compatible with Prussian upbringing, though.

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 27th, 2004, 06:13:21 PM
Actually, I just realized the tag. Keep the spamming down now...My apologies Jason :)

I split the thread to keep the integrity of the other one.

(Alex) Jacen
Apr 28th, 2004, 02:05:51 AM
:D I don't mind you spamming...I pretty much got what I needed out of the thread, anyway. All I need now is a Co-Pilot and a Technician...any suggestions of where I might find them?

Oh, and Marcus...you're a poet, and you didn't know it...or did you?

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 28th, 2004, 04:42:49 AM
Originally posted by Jacen Dantarno
:D I don't mind you spamming...I pretty much got what I needed out of the thread, anyway. All I need now is a Co-Pilot and a Technician...any suggestions of where I might find them?

Oh, and Marcus...you're a poet, and you didn't know it...or did you?

co-Pilot hmmm.

Lemme think about that one

(Alex) Jacen
Apr 28th, 2004, 05:10:23 AM
Well, I say Co-Pilot. You'd be in charge of controlling the shields, and the weapons (4 Turbolaser Turrets on the Dorsal [top] surface) as well as hyperspace navigation. Oh, and you'll control and pod separations we do (with my design, the idea is that the command module can come off and act as a stand-alone ship, leaving the others in orbit), open the launch doors (and thanks to your suggestion, the cargo pods now look a bit like the ones Thunderbird 2 had, only there are 4 of them), and all sorts of other stuff.

Oh, and yeah. If we ever don't take the ship with us, and maybe go in a Lambda shuttle or something, all of the crew of the Rage Marauder can come along too. You'd probably Co-Pilot the shuttle in that situation.

Fury people wear Clone Trooper armour with Red trim (Command people, I believe). Rage people wear Clone Trooper armour with Yellow Trim (Looks like people connected with the NR Gunships...seems fitting really, as you're to do with our ship). Well, all but our potential Rage 4...he'd wear modified Dark Trooper armour, as he's 8ft tall. :D So, any other skills that you might have collected over the years, as a smuggler, in miliary service, or whatever, would be extremely useful.

Co-Pilot's callsign is Rage 3.

Think that's everything...and if you keep your eyes open on the NR ship forum thingy, you'll find out what she looks like.

We're gonna go attack some Imps soon, too, if thats any kind of insentive...see if we can't steal Tchort's boxers and hold them to ransom, or something.

Sorry for the info overload...I have this chronic problem...I can't shut up. ;)

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 28th, 2004, 09:32:14 AM
In regards to the spamming, thing is .. the Topic tags are in place for a reason so liking the spamming or no... tags need to be followed. FYI :p

(Alex) Jacen
Apr 30th, 2004, 10:15:39 AM
Can I send you all to look at this thread?

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=654845