PDA

View Full Version : Life Goes Up And Down: Today it's down(Completed)

Sasha Tion
Apr 27th, 2004, 10:59:37 AM
Sasha frowns at her thoughts. She shouldn't be having them, but who can blame her. She wishes Talzen to be dead for what he did to her. And if any proof is needed, well, all you'd have to do is look at her belly to find out. Her belly is large due to her being pregnant. It happened only once, but once is all that's needed. Man does she hate him, but she's grown to love the child inside of her.

Over the last several months, she's actually been very lucky to have a good friend helping her out, seeing to it that she stays safe and happy. What more could a young teenager ask for. She's living on her own now, well she's bunking with Shrin since he got her out of an interesting situation. She left her Mother in the capable hands of her boyfriend over a year ago. Since then, she's met up with Neyasha, the person who killed her Father and sent her Mother into insanity. She came across Talzen again who got her pregnant.

And then there's Shrin. There's just something about him that she really likes. It could be the fact that he's helped her out alot of the times when she's gotten into a sticky situation.

Coming from a planet where she had to be the Lady in charge to make sure her Mother and sister ate, being the one to make sure her sister was raised properly. Not easy to say the least. But she left that all behind her and hasn't looked back.

Rolling onto her side on her bed, she looks at the door as Shrin steps in.

"Morning."

Shrin Safserim
Apr 27th, 2004, 11:11:15 AM
"I didn't mean to wake you," mutters the white and blue clad man at the door. He looks to the floor, dithering a moment. "I simply wanted to check and see if you were okay."

Of course, he was well aware that she was okay in the first place. She was five minutes earlier when he looked in on her then. He can't help but go and look every now and then though, just to make sure. Her swelling stomach weighs heavily on his conscience, despite the fact that he could have done nothing to prevent it at the time. Maybe he thinks it'll stop...that he'll go see her and she'll be as thin as she was when they first met, and not be carrying a child.

"Do you need anything? Food, drink?"

Sasha Tion
Apr 27th, 2004, 11:17:27 AM
Sasha smiles at Shrin.

"You didn't wake me. I've been awake for awhile. Though I will admit, I am slightly hungry, but when am I not hungry now days."

Sasha pulls the blankets off of her, They were only covering her legs anyway and pulls on a hoursecoat over top of her nighty.

"You're still beating yourself up about this aren't you. It's not your fault and you know that."

Sasha walks over to Shrin and gives him a hug, showing that she holds no ill towards him.

Shrin Safserim
Apr 29th, 2004, 03:38:42 PM
He hugs her back, squeezing her shoulders gently.

"I know...but imagine if I'd made it earlier..." he sighs. "You wouldn't have this to put up with." He steps back and smiles. "Now, what can I get you?"

Shrin's no gourmet chef, but his cooking is passable. So far he's managed to make a satisfactory dish of every food she's ever asked him for.

Sasha Tion
May 1st, 2004, 09:20:16 AM
"You don't know that for sure. For all you know, you would've ended up restrained somewhere and could currently be being tortured."

Sasha smiles, brightening her face. Her eyes have dark shadows under them, but her face looks cheerful otherwise. Little does Shrin know, last night she called her Mother up and got an update on her situation. She's no better then when she left. She actually hasn't even noticed her leaving. Her siblings are missing her and so is her Mother's boyfriend.

"Some scrambled eggs with sausages and hashbrowns would be really nice. But I'll go for just a bowl of cereal."

Shrin Safserim
May 1st, 2004, 08:36:16 PM
"You will have it all, and more," he promises, smiling brighty. "Do you want to have it here, or in the dining room?"

Sasha Tion
May 3rd, 2004, 08:26:58 AM
"I'll come down to the dining room after I've gotten dressed."

Sasha says as she turns towards her dresser here where her clothes are. But she then turns back to look at Shrin.

"Would you be willing to help raise this child?"

Shrin Safserim
May 3rd, 2004, 11:37:39 AM
Shrin's walking out when she catches him by surprise. What kind of question is that? What brought it on so suddenly? He looks back over his shoulder at her, looking a bit embarrassed.

"I would hardly consider myself a good father figure, but I will do my very best to help you and your baby, Sasha. I'll see you in the dining room."

He walks to the kitchen to begin breakfast preparations, cracking open the eggs and pulling out a pan.

"I can't imagine a child calling me father," he mumbles to himself. "It would be a good thing, though. Of that, I am certain."

Sasha Tion
May 3rd, 2004, 11:52:35 AM
Sasha nods as Shrin leaves the room. She quickly gets changed into an outfit for the day before heading down to the kitchen, ready for something to eat. When she gets down to the kitchen, she stands in the doorway watching Shrin prepare some breakfast.

Shrin Safserim
May 4th, 2004, 09:55:30 AM
He flips sausage patties idly in the pan, stirring eggs up with the other as his mind wanders this new subject. A father. It's not his child, but he would be the one to guide and take care of it, teach it right from wrong, and help it grow alongside Sasha. Thinking of her snaps his daze and saves the sausage from burning. He scoops them onto a plate and prepares to scramble the eggs when he spots her by the door.

"Come on in. It'll be ready soon, except the hashbrowns. Oh no. Hashbrowns."

He'd forgotten them. He ducks his head into their refrigerator and finds what he needs, getting it ready as he pours the eggs into a new pan and begins to scramble them.

Sasha Tion
May 11th, 2004, 12:34:50 PM
Sasha nods her head slightly as she heads over to the table and sits down on a chair. She's very greatful that Shrin is willing to help her out right now. If he wasn't here, she wouldn't have the slightest idea of what to do. Not that he knows what to do. Both of them are learning together. They're learning about each other, and a whole lot of other things which need learning about. One of which is you never get a pregnant girl angry and if you do, you apologize even if you didn't do anything wrong.

"Shrin, I'm thankful that you're willing to put up with me and help me out right now."

Shrin Safserim
May 13th, 2004, 10:04:54 PM
"Don't say it like that, it makes it sound like you're a burden, which you're not," Shrin replies, scrambling the eggs as the hasbrowns begin to simmer. "I enjoy helping you out. It makes me happy to know that I can make you happy."

Sasha Tion
May 14th, 2004, 10:28:10 AM
"But Shrin, I am a burden. There's no two ways about it. Right now, I can do jack squat with anything.

And like I've said many times before, if there's anything you want me to do, just say so."

Shrin Safserim
May 19th, 2004, 10:59:59 AM
"No, you are not!" he says adamantly, dumping the eggs in a bowl and tending the hashbrowns. "And I don't want you to do anything except eat right and prepare for the day your child is born. That is all you need do for me."

Sasha Tion
May 19th, 2004, 11:05:33 AM
"And I will be eating right and doing what I can to prepare for when the child is born. But surely there is other things I can do for you other then just that. I still am capable of doing some things."

Shrin Safserim
May 21st, 2004, 07:37:42 PM
"You are, I suppose," he admits, checking on the last of the breakfast. After coming to the decision that he couldn't make it any better if he tried, he sets out everything and pulls her chair back for her to sit. "What would you like to drink?"

Sasha Tion
May 25th, 2004, 10:37:34 AM
"Some orange juice sounds nice."

Sasha says as she smiles up at him before looking at the food that's been prepared.

Shrin Safserim
May 27th, 2004, 02:56:50 PM
He sets the table with plates and glasses, bringing the food to the table so she can server herself as she wishes. Shrin pulls her chair out and motions for her to be seated.

"Breakfast is up. Take all you'll eat, and eat all you take," he says warmly.

Sasha Tion
May 28th, 2004, 09:34:56 AM
Sasha smiles warmly at Shrin as she sits down and look over the table at the wonderful food. She then starts to put the scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, and sausage patties.

Shrin Safserim
May 29th, 2004, 09:38:49 PM
Shrin prepares his own plate with less than he would normally take, and only with eggs and sausage. He wants Sasha to have plenty if she needs seconds. He's decided to take what's left only after she's had her fill.

"Anything special you have to do today? Errands, housework, and so on?"

Sasha Tion
Jun 11th, 2004, 11:06:08 AM
"Not really. I'm thinking of heading out for a walk to get some fresh air. And Shrin, I know you normally eat more then what you're taking. So take more. I won't starve to death."

Shrin Safserim
Jun 11th, 2004, 04:28:08 PM
"You might," he answers jokingly, taking a little more to appease her. "Want me to come with you when you go, or should I leave you be?"

He knows she'll get tired of him tagging along with her eventually. Most people who are unaccustomed to having a bodyguard get tired of their protector sometime, and Shrin's trying to either prolong it or give her a chance to get the feeling out of her system early, to prevent any kind of fighting later on.

Sasha Tion
Jun 21st, 2004, 09:13:36 AM
"I think today I'd like to go for the walk by myself. It'll only be a short walk and I won't go far."

Shrin Safserim
Jun 23rd, 2004, 12:15:48 PM
"Take your time then," he says with a kind smile. "I'll have everything cleaned up by the time you get back."

He cleans his plate and puts it in the sink, returning to the chair to finish his glass.

Sasha Tion
Jun 26th, 2004, 08:39:09 AM
"Thank-you Shrin."

Sasha say, a smile on her face as she finishes her breakfast before getting up from the table to get her shoes on and heads out.