PDA

View Full Version : Outside the Apex-XTC

Keldon Shaddow
Apr 26th, 2004, 12:22:07 PM
Keldon Shaddow quickly returned to his ship the Apex-XTC, which had seen him many adventures. Ever since his father's death he was able to move from place to place with a certain amount of stealth. He quickly became attuned in the way of the assassins, and used this skill to find out information and get from A to B faster than a burning Ewok.

Apex-XTC on the outside looked like a basic Z-95 headhunter, which in all fairness was hardly a magnificent craft. It was painted black to show his ability to hide in the shaddows. BUt using his skills as an engineer, he made the Apex-XTC, become a much more practical and easier craft to use, so in case of emergencies he would be able to get a quick escape.

His apparent rudeness and short-flaired introduction and goodbye to Hera was not an act of dislike, more of an act of haste. ALthough he would have gladly joined the SFF, he believed working for the Fury, may have its advantages. Maybe it would bring him one step closer to his father's killer - but that fight would be dangerous, because Jedi are a pain to kill.

Although he only managed to kill one Jedi, it was long ago, and out of pure blood-thirst. If he had known it was just a child he would never have had wanted such a strogn revenge. BUt his past is pasted with lies. He checked everything was ok, and Keldon prepared for a quick exit.

Checking that all systems were working and there was no damages to his ship, while he was in his short departure he got every weapon imaginable out from under his seat. ONe look back and he saw his father's picture and the droid he was working on to protect the ship, which was also his fathers, that he had made to protect the family from the dangers of being outcast Iktotchi's. WIth a flick of the button the ship was ready, now all he needed was his contact Jacen, and maybe, Keldon will be ready to join these mercenaries and prepare for a life similar of that to his Uncle's and also similar to that of his own, which he experienced many years ago.

Waiting and waiting, he heard an unusual sound, it was not humanoid it was more droidlike, with the sound of feet marching, maybe he had finally met his doom.

(Alex) Jacen
Apr 26th, 2004, 12:46:52 PM
Jacen rounded the corner, blaster drawn, but he was not alone. Behind him, Trey marched, his own weapon drawn, and Kay-Four rolled beside him, his welder wielded threateningly.

"Hello?" Jacen called, as the group drew closer. It had taken a long time to find the ship...the dockmaster had been less than helpful. Fortunately, Trey had been able to kick him very hard in the shin, and Kay-4 had jacked into the computer. So, they'd found the ship...a Z95t. But the pilot remained a mystery.

"Hello?" Jacen called again.

Keldon Shaddow
Apr 26th, 2004, 12:51:17 PM
Keldon got out of his ship with his hood removed and realised it was Jacen and his band of merry droids following him. He quickly replaced his hood and eased his blasters from his tight grip.

"Ah Mr. Dantarno. I am here to offer my services to you. I am a trained assassin and like most of my knowledge I was taught by my family. I know this is slightly informal and quick, but I must leave here, as I believe I am musch more at a risk here than anywhere else." Keldon wondered wether this was the right thing to say, but he hadnt talked to someone for ages, and ages, but being an outcast he knew how to stop nerves, as that what was flying from him, due to a hope that maybe he can use his assassin skills for a proper use.

(Alex) Jacen
Apr 26th, 2004, 01:11:05 PM
Jacen blinked, struggling to absorb the information. Assassin...services...why? Oh, wait. You're a mercenary. He wants to join you. Excellent. So, now what? Recruit him, god damn it!

"What makes you think you'd be helpful, Mr...ah..." Jacen frowned. "What was your name?"

Keldon Shaddow
Apr 26th, 2004, 01:58:39 PM
Keldon answered the question with swift politeness," My Name is Keldon Shaddow, and I am willing to offer my skills as an assasin and my little knowledge as an engineer to your crew, am I right in saying the well-acclaimed Fury. I would be honoured to join, so that I can escape from my old past, which I have many stories to tell you about." With a grin and a nod, Keldon was the happiest he had ever been.

(Alex) Jacen
Apr 26th, 2004, 02:14:34 PM
Well-aclaimed? We've only stolen a couple of TIEs, and run a few raids here and there...Jacen shrugged.

"I'll tell you what, Mr Shaddow...my shuttle is about to depart for the Outer Rim, where we'll be collecting supplies from one of our allies. If you would care to follow, you'll eventually end up at our headquarters...we can discuss the terms of your employment there." He glanced at his watch. "Unless they're running late, you have precisely 11.4 minutes." He looked up and smiled. "Welcome aboard, Keldon. See you at the Nest."

Keldon Shaddow
Apr 26th, 2004, 02:18:05 PM
Keldon jumped back into the Apex-XTC, and prepared her for one of her finest missions yet. Keldon took off into the sky and with a wave he waited for Jacen in space, as he knew that this was where he was going to be safest...well fo rthe time being.