PDA

View Full Version : Keys (open to whoeve)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 25th, 2004, 04:22:12 PM
ooc: this thread is for simple fun, so whoever wants to be in it, feel free to join. Think of it as a way to ICly pick on me :)

IC:

"You let me out of here right now!"

This was not how things were supposed to have turned out, and a furious Lok s'Ilancy was ready to collect heads. The night had started out great, a trip out to the nearest city for a night of bar-hopping, followed by drinking contests with whoever challenged her. The lucky man had been one of the Sovereignty's own, on a short leave for a few days, but none the less still looking sharp in his neatly pressed uniform.

The night was going to be wonderful, full of drinking games and the possibility of bar brawls. It would be great.

That is, if she wasn't locked in a closet.

"I mean it! Unlock this door!"

Raymond Mosses
Apr 26th, 2004, 12:01:27 AM
4 men stood across the modest living quarters silently ignoring the commotion coming from the closet. A tall man walked in and nodded to the guards who then stepped outside the room and took positions at the door. The Man walked to the door which was now being beaten and kicked by the vivacious S'IIancy.

"Shut up in there you will hurt that lovely singing voice you have. Then we wont be able to talk once I get you to where we are going."

The kicking stopped for a moment then cursing began flowing from the door along with the kicking which by now had become almost unbearable.

"I said Shut UP!"

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 26th, 2004, 12:12:29 AM
The Lupine was livid, absolutely fuming. A balled fist hit the door once more, but it still did no good.

"Oh you're gonna hafta make me, Roger Ramjet! I'm supposed to be at a bar right now! Not locked in a closet!

"If you don't like the amount of noise I'm makin', then come in here and shut me up!"

Raymond Mosses
Apr 26th, 2004, 12:26:21 AM
Mosses pulled a chair up and tried to ignore the noise. He sat for as long as he could. He reached over and tapped on the wall. Moments later one of the men who had been in the room when Mosses arrived walked in the door.

"Jonn, How long before the repulsor truck arrives?"

The Large man pressed a transmitter in his ear and spoke softly . 2 seconds went by which seemed like an eternity what with the banging and cursing which was never ending.

"35 more minutes sir. they have to make a stop first."

Mosses grumbled beneath his breath then stood. He walked closer to the door but stayed clear of it in case the crazed lupine managed to bust it open.

"Listen sugerdumplins. I got all day to sit here and listen to your yackin. but I dont think my friends here could stand that. All you are doing is tiring yourself out and driving us crazy. Do yourself a favor and Sit back, relax and this will all be over before you know it."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 26th, 2004, 12:37:47 AM
Oh this was intolerable. Utterly intolerable. She kicked angrily at the door, hmphing under her breath.

"You let me out this instant, do you hear me? I can sit here and yell and kick all night - I don't tire out easily, so if you think you have it easy, you've got another thing coming.

"Besides - you still owe me a drink; I payed for the last round."

Another fist hit the door, and she leaned against the wood seperating her from the officer who'd at first befriended, then stole her.

"And don't call me 'sugerdumplins'," she grumbled, her forehead resting on the door.

Raymond Mosses
Apr 26th, 2004, 12:52:30 AM
Raymond walked away from the door and motioned for Jonn to let the other men in.

"Ben I want you to get ready to open that door."

The short man which had just walked in looked surprised then nodded hesitantly. Mosses pointed at the other 2 men who walked in after Ben.

"You two stand at the door and hit her with the tranK guns when she come out.. Jonn Fallow me, We will wait at the Truck."

The 3 remaining men nodded to let Mosses know they had understood there orders. 4 other men stood outside the Building as Mosses And Jonn walked out. The rain had begun to dour and the temp had lowered by at least 10 degreases since they had brought S'IIancy here to await transport. Mosses Presses the head set in his ear which he was wearing and issued orders to the crew who had just puled up in the truck. He then turned to the 4 men standing in front of the building.

"When she comes out that door trank her again. Then shoot her with the Net Gun. That should make her manageable."

Mosses sat in the front seat of the repulsor truck and pressed his ear piece again. This time he spoke to Ben who was waiting at the door for the order to open it.

"Ben . Open it when you are ready."

Mosses heard cursing and screaming seconds later.

"Here she comes boys!"

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 26th, 2004, 12:58:21 AM
From her spot against the door, s'Il had heard only that they plkanned on opening the door, and in indignant rage, the Lupine decided, out of sheer spite, to stay right where she was.

Thank God for walk-in closets...

Her ears picked up the footsteps of more men, and stepping to the side, she reached up, pulling down the hangerbar and sending a few coats to the floor. Out of the way of the door, the Lupine held her new weapon cocked and ready to swing.

And then the door opened. She was off to the side and out of sight, and the moment she heard footsteps rushing the door, s'Il swung at whoever was unfortunate enough to be the first through the door...

Raymond Mosses
Apr 26th, 2004, 01:15:31 AM
Mosses watched from the truck as his men rushed S'IIancy with the tranquilizer guns. The sound of struggle and commotion could be heard outside the building and down the block..
Two people quickly looked out of there windows only to just as quickly close them and ignore the commotion. Mosses looked at his Crono to see how much time he had before the transport left.

"Lets hurry gentilmen we do not want to be late now do we."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 26th, 2004, 01:35:56 AM
One of the men had been sneaky, snaking his arm around the corner and firing - the dart hit her shoulder, and s'Il dropped her makeshift weapon, opting instead to pull the thing out as quickly as possible.

Grunting, she held it clutched in one hand as the men seemed to throw their caution out the window - and as the first took a step fully into the closet, the Lupine flicked her leg upwards, the toe of her boot resting beneath the hangarbar, and consequently sending it upwards to crack into the man's nose.

And oddly enough, s'Il let out a laugh; though it was easy to tell that the laugh was a tired one. She stumbled backwards then, arms flailing out in the vain attempt to catch herself from falling. She failed, and as a result fell back to land on her rump.

She saw a head poke around the corner, and in silent rage, the Lupine reached out for anything, her hand grasping a shoe and flinging it. Lucky for the man he ducked - it'd been a 3-inch heeled shoe.

Who the hell wears those???

More shoes were sent flying at the men as they stormed the inside of the closet, but nothing seemed to work as they converged on her. She felt one of them put his arms around her in order to hold her, and soon enough s'Il felt another dart hit her leg. She paid it little attention as her hand rose, driving the dart she held in her own hand into her attacker's back.

"Sleep tight," she whispered, her body shutting itself down and the world dropping into inky blackness.

Raymond Mosses
Apr 26th, 2004, 01:50:39 AM
Mosses watched his crono. Time was running out.

"Where the hell are you guys. we need to go NOW!"

Mosses was less then quiet yelling into his comm device. A crackling noise came over the channel.

"Sir we almost have her. She seems to be proficient in the art of Shoe Throwing. Joruk caught one in his eye and ... well lets just say he woun't be joining us for the return trip."

The noise finally resided and Mosses watched as 2 men carried the limp body of the Lupine out. Behind them several men limped out . one collapsed as he exited the building. Jonn Walked over and pulled the trank dart out if his back and tossed him into the back of the truck like a rag doll.

S'IIancy was sat on a bench in the back of the Truck and chained to it with restraints. Mosses looked back at the Limp Body of the Lupine. then to Jonn as he took a seat next to her.

"Jonn Make sure we get her that drink we owe her once we get away from Thyferra."

Jonn Snickered at Mosses then both men laughed.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 26th, 2004, 02:05:08 AM
Her metabolism kicked into gear about half an hour after going under, and the Lupine surged forward, stopped only by her restraints as she once again came back to the land of the living.

Metallic eyes caught sight of Mosses, and she glared daggers at the man. Well, as many daggers as she could manage as her body was still re-adjusting itself. If anything, the fact that she was awake would hopefully be enough of a surprise; a normal human would have been knocked out for much longer.

"You tricked me, you weasel," she grumble/hissed, "I should eat your face for this."

A sigh, and s'Il leaned forward, her restraints clanging together as she rested her head in her hands.

"I bet you taste like Nerf."

Raymond Mosses
Apr 26th, 2004, 10:08:27 PM
Mosses watched as the Lupine joined the land of the living once again.She was groggy for less then a minute then S'IIancy was back to her charming self.

"Nerf Huh. I did not know you liked Nerf Meat. Shame too I had a Charming dinner planned for us but now that i Know Nerf is your food of Choice i will have to postpone it till i can get some Nerf Meat."

The man paused and looked at the Lupine chained and helpless.

"On second thought , forget it. Too much of a hassle."

Mosses Stood and walked to a table across the room. The decks below then hummed and vibrated as the small freighter moved through Hyperspace. Mosses Knew he had his hand full and expecting co-operation from S'llancy was out of the Question. He poured 2 drinks and turned to the Lupine once again.

"I would offer you one, But you seem to be incapable of consuming it. So I will just drink it for you."

Mosses let out a slight chuckle at his joke, Which he knew wasn't funny but still he laughed.

"Anyway Sunshine, I have been told to bring you to see someone and That is what I plan on doing. I hope you will be better company for him then you are for me."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 26th, 2004, 10:21:37 PM
Oddly enough, she only stared at him, as if he'd grown a second head from his leg. Eyes moving to look away from him, the Lupine leaned back in her chair.

"Oh you're a scream," she finally grumbled.

She glowered at the floor before eventually, her features melted into a mask of neutrality.

"Look. If you take me home I promise I'll get so drunk that I'll forget this happened."

Raymond Mosses
Apr 26th, 2004, 10:37:33 PM
Mosses let out a laugh at the Lupine proposal to forget what was happening to her.

"Home. Home!"

The laughter was growing loud and one of the guards from outside looked in the room. Mosses turned to Jonn.

"she wants to go home Jonn. Lets just tell them to turn the ship around and take her home."

Mosses' laughter was joined by a chuckle from Jonn. The man closed the door laughing and began telling the men outside in the small corridor. Mosses stopped laughing then looked starkly at S'IIancy.

"Sugar, I couldn't take you home now even if I wanted. All I was told to do is get you to this ship. The are in control now Not me."

He looked around as if to cheek to see no one was watching. The room was empty but still he paused long enough to give the room a complete sweep with his eyes.

"Besides Do you even know what a home is. My info tell me you have bounced around all over the galaxy. You call Thyferra a Home? Shoot. I hated being there. All those Imperials, I sure don't miss those days. I didn't want to go in the first place but i know better then to say no to ........"

Mosses stopped mid sentence. then gave a small laugh.

"I'm talking too much. I think ill just drink and watch you skwerm."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 26th, 2004, 10:48:53 PM
She rolled her eyes. This guy was insane, and she let it be known through her expression that she thought just that.

"Yeah well, when you get a nice big house just given to you, you tend to think of it as somewhere to go at the end of the day."

That this guy and his cronies found amusement in the fact that she wanted to go back to her estate made her bristle just a tad, but the Lupine shrugged it off after a few moments. These men had no idea what they had sitting chained to a chair in their ship, and if she played her cards right, they wouldn't know until it was too late.

She watched her captor drink, and unconsciously she licked her lips.

"If you're not going to take me home, will you at least give me a beer?"

Raymond Mosses
Apr 26th, 2004, 10:55:37 PM
Mosses smiled and stood once again. He turned and walked to the table and grabbed a bottle. As he turned the smile on his face stretched from ear to ear. he wanted to laugh but refrained. He walked towards the Lupine then sat the beer on the table next to her.

"Here is that drink I owe you. Good luck opening it. What with you chained to the chair and all."

Mosses turned and walked back to his seat laughing slightly then turned and sat watching the anger build inside S'IIancy.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 26th, 2004, 11:11:41 PM
"I bet you tortured small animals when you were a kid," she grumbled, giving him as dirty a look as she could muster.

Staring at him, she let the silence sit between them before sighing. This was getting her nowhere, and the Lupine finally moved; leaning over to take the neck of the bottle in her mouth. Anchoring it between her knees, she straightened back up to shoot the man an annoyed glare before bending over once to take the cap between her teeth. Neck muscle bunching, she wrenched violently, then once again leaned back up, bottle still held be her legs and the cap in her teeth. She spat it at him lazily, knowing it would fall dismally short of even his feet.

"Don't try to be smarter than me, it just makes you look dumb," she smirked, then bent over, took the neck in her mouth, and rocked back, this time with the bottle firmly clenched in her jaw as she very literally chugged the drink without any assistance from her bound hands.

Raymond Mosses
Apr 26th, 2004, 11:49:42 PM
Mosses laughed at S'IIancy's Comment. then waited for her to drink her beer. His smile still stretching from ear to ear.

" oh I would never percieve myself smarter than you. I am but a hired servant. Just a delivery boy I guess you can call me."

Mosses looked into the eyes of the Lupine who now stared at him.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 26th, 2004, 11:55:26 PM
Halfway through her drink, she had leaned back down to nestle the bottle between her legs.

"Delivery boy, eh. So tell me then; where are you 'delivering' me to? I haven't rubbed anyone the wrong way in a while."

The Lupine gave him an almost lazy stare, doing her best to get as comfortable as she was able, though that wasn't much.

Raymond Mosses
Apr 27th, 2004, 12:01:17 AM
" I am taking you to see my Employer. He has requested your company but no one could know you were meeting him. Thus the method of your transport."

Mosses was no longer smiling. his face a grim look of seriousness and determination.

"Any Other questions... Lambchop?"

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 27th, 2004, 12:08:37 AM
Her expression soured. "Yeah. Quit calling me nicknames like that. I have a name, you know.

"And if I recall correctly, I told you at the bar before you decided to take me away from what was going to be the best night of my life."

And with that, she returned to her drink, content to finish it off in the same manner she'd started it with.

Raymond Mosses
Apr 27th, 2004, 12:33:35 AM
Mosses watched S'IIancy finish off her beer. He was ready to be rid of her. His job was almost done and he could return to his normal life. Until the next time he is needed.
Jonn opened the door and looked at the lupine then at Mosses.

"Sir we will be arriving in fifteen minutes shall i put her to sleep again?"

"Mosses looked at S'IIancy then to Jonn. No i think she will be more co-operative this time."

His gaze focussed back on S'IIancy once again. the same grim look as before.

"Wont you Honeydoll?"

MOsses knew the nickname would irritate her but he did not care. His job was almost done.

"Jonn Blind Fold her. and have the boys carry her to Her guest Quarters. then they can untie her. ONce we are there she cant go anyplace so i see no need in her being tied up."

Jonn nodded but Mosses knew he did not agree with his order. It didn't matter though mosses was done and ready for a bath. The smell of Imperial Issue After shave made him sick.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 27th, 2004, 12:40:34 AM
The Lupine ground her teeth, and doing her best to scootch forward in her chair.

"Gawd-dammit, I told you not to call me those stupid names anymore, you farking piece of - crap-"

The floor came up fast, and as s'Il pitched forward, she couldn't help but let out a barked expletive in Selonian before crashing to the deck. She was silent then, fuming as she craned her neck to look at the man who'd first bought her a drink, then chatted her up before stealing her. He'd gone so far as to impersonate an Imperial officer - and he'd pulled it off.

"I swear I'm going to eat your face," she mumbled from her spot on the floor, dejected.

Raymond Mosses
Apr 27th, 2004, 12:57:19 AM
Three men Walked in and Sat S'IIancy and her chair Upright. They then took care as to not get close to her mouth. Jonn walked behind her and pulled a Black Hood over her head which had no Eye holes for her to see. The Deck below there feet began to vibrate more then in a instant stopped as the Shuttle dropped out of Hyperspace and into Realspace. Moments later the whole ship was jarred as Tractor Beams grabbed it and began moving it into the massive Landing Bay. Mosses watched as the men carried S'IIancy out the door and down the ramp. All around machinery buzzed and hummed. Grease and fuel was in the air. There was no way the Lupine did not know what type of structure she was in. And no one tried to hide it from her. In the distance a strange language was being spoken which none of the Men knew. They didn't try to learn. They were fin dealing with Their employer and his people in basic.
S'IIancy cursed and fought her bondage the entire way to the Suite she had been assigned. the 4 men sat her down then 2 walked out of the room and sealed it shut. The other 2 looked at each other as if for the last time. One man reached down to undo the Lupines leggings while the other released her hand. Both men preyed that Mosses was correct in his choice to release the Lupine.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 27th, 2004, 01:06:26 AM
Surging forward as soon as she felt her bonds being taken off, s'Il careened to her feet in record time, jerking the black hood from her head and wheeling on the two men still in her presence. The Lupine didn't care where she was at the moment, instead ready to deliver her extreme displeasure upon the two unfortunate souls standing before her.

She dropped the hood, taking a step towards them, her metallic eyes glinting in anger, and faster than a sand panther she reached both hands out, slapping both men across the face at the same time. She knew the blows stung like nothing else, but she did nothing beyond that, instead glaring at them.

She knew they'd expected something more severe, but sometimes it was nice to surprise people. Besides, what could she do now? She'd apparently been 'delivered'; there was no point in maiming them.

Or eating them.

"You go back and tell your friend that I don't think it's going to work out between him and I."

Raymond Mosses
Apr 27th, 2004, 01:14:39 AM
The two men looked at each other then at the Lupine. The turned and without a word walked to the door and out it into the hallway . the door shut seconds later not allowing S'Ilancy Time to run out. The Lupine stood in the middle of the dimly lit room staring at the doorway the men had exited.

"There Is no need being angry at Mister Mosses. he was simply carrying out his orders."

The voice came from behind S'Ilancy from a dark corner of the room. A shadow moved then a tall blue face appeared from the darkness.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 27th, 2004, 01:23:16 AM
Jumping a little at the sound of the voice behind her, s'Il turned, not really knowing what to expect. And the last thing that she ever thought she'd see was the face of someone she hadn't seen in what seemed like ages. Or at least, who she thought it was.

The Lupine took a step back, confusion written all across her features as her mind worked furiously to put the pieces of this messed up puzzle together. Of course her mouth worked quicker than her mind - terribly so, at times.

"Wow, heh, blast from the past, eh Thrawn? You know, I thought we were past the whole 'getting caught shaggin' in your bed' thing... ? If you want your sheet back, I still have it - I don't have your uniform though, you'll have to talk to Silus about that.

"Now what say we let bygones be bygones, ok? I know I haven't slept with anyone else in your bed since." she raised two fingers, giving the Chiss a nervous smile. "Scout's honor, mate."

imported_STELA'SHLIT'NURUODO
Apr 27th, 2004, 01:27:39 AM
Lash walks out into the dim light of the room so S'Ilancy can get a closer look and see he was not Grand Admiral Thrawn. He walked to a table across the room and pulled out a chair.

"Please have a seat. We have much to Discuss."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 27th, 2004, 01:32:25 AM
Afforded a better view of the man that spoke to her, s'Il narrowed her eyes. She ignored his request for the moment.

"Who are you," she queried cautiously, still not entirely sure if the man she saw was really Thrawn or not. It'd been a long time since that night, and she had to face it - her mentality and memory had been in a steady decline for some time now.

Apr 27th, 2004, 01:41:47 AM
Lash turned and walked to the opposite side of the desk and sat down. He looked up at the Lupine who stood across the room.

"Call Me Lash. I assume you would like to be called S'Il. Now that we have that out of the way Sit. Relax. Have a drink."

Lash slid a cup and a bottle of Aurorian Brandy to S'il's Side of the Desk.

"Drink I Know you are a seeker of fine Liquor. This I assure you is among the finest you will ever drink. And I promise you. You have never had it before so sit and enjoy."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 27th, 2004, 01:55:50 AM
"Well now, if you're going to offer me booze, I suppose I can oblige."

With an ambling gait, s'Il made her way to the desk, and with a final, wary gaze to this 'Lash' fellow, she lowered her small frame into the chair opposite from him. First tentatively, then a little more reassuredly, she reached an arm out, taking the bottle in one hand and bringing it in close.

She looked at the Chiss over the tops of her eyes as her other hand went for the cup.

"This better not be some elaborate way to slip me a rufee. Cause if it is, I swear... "

Apr 27th, 2004, 02:04:15 AM
Lash sipped from his glass then sat it on the table.

"I assure you I have no intentions of violating you or your confidence in me. The kidnapping was simply the only way I could get you here without anyone knowing where you were. You are constantly watched by Sovereignty Intelligence operatives. All of who awoke just in time to see you being loaded into an unmarked repulsor truck and stolen away."

Lash once again took his glass and drank from it.

"This has a nice wetness unlike other Brandy's. The water On Auroria is very clean and the distillation of Liquors on that world all have a unique wetness to the lips. How do you like the Brandy?"

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 27th, 2004, 02:16:41 AM
Somewhat satisfied that he had no plans to drug her, s'Il poured herself a cup of the liquor, listening as he spoke.

"Eh, lots of people watch me. I'm used to it. That's half the reason I walk around naked most of the time."

Taking a sip from her own cup, she swallowed it slowly, letting the liquid fire down her throat.

Her eyes narrowed in thought.

"... It's ok, I guess." She took another drink, this one quick as she tilted her head up, downing the rest of the liquor in one swallow and setting the cup back on the desk.

"Though it's no Selonia's Best."

Apr 27th, 2004, 02:28:20 AM
Lash sat his glass on the table and looked starkly at S'Il. His red eyes looking at her as if they could ignite her at Lash's request.

" I know my methods of Bringing you here were not to your liking. And I will tell you now the method in which you go home will not be much better. though I hope we will not have to tie you up this time."

Lash took a sip of his Brandy then sat it down once again.

" I know you have certain freeness inside the Sovereignty which is allowed to few. I know you are not on the list of favorite people of the Sovereignty also. Truth is I see it as a matter of time before the Sovereignty as a whole grows tired of you and your belligerent activities and Athoritive rebellion."

Lash reached for the bottle and pours himself another glass.

"Selonias Best. I do not believe I have tried this."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 27th, 2004, 01:06:45 PM
Her brows rose, and s'Il only stared at Lash. Lifting a finger, she looked as though she was about to speak, but closed her mouth, her finger curling back down as she leaned back in apparent thought.

The same finger rising once more, she spoke this time. "I'm havin' a thought," she started, letting her hand lower to the desk, tapping the surface with her fingernails.

""How about you tell me why you're so concerned about my situation with the Sovereignty.

"Because the last time I saw a Chiss, he wasn't exactly looking out for my wellbeing."

Apr 27th, 2004, 03:03:03 PM
Lash sat for a moment to let sil finish the drink she had begun after her question. S'Il looked once again at Lash then he spoke.

"I have no intentions of lying to you either. I have no Concern for you as a person. You are but a tool for me to use. The Chiss are concerned for our own wellbeing and in the Sovereignty exsists a powerful ally and an equally powerful foe. You however are fodder. But useful fodder. You can help us. Help us to maintain peace between the Sovereignty and the Federacy."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 27th, 2004, 03:40:06 PM
"Fodder," she repeated slowly. "That's sweet of you."

Casually rising to her feet, the Lupine looked down to Lash.

"Well," she swept her arms out, bowing low but still keeping here eyes locked on his red orbs, "I'd hate to be a bother, but I think I'll be leaving now.

"It's somewhat against my nature to talk to people who look down on me when they're in the same boat as I am.

"We're all aliens when it comes to the Sovereignty, Chiss, so don't play high and mighty.

"It's been a real blast," she grumbled, stuffing her hands in her pockets and turning for the door.

Apr 28th, 2004, 10:53:21 AM
Lash sat quietly as S'Ilancy had her moment. The he watched her walk to the door. The idea of her Unimportance had rattled her as lash had intended. He knew the lupine was a free spirit and that she was not one to aid anyone when there was no reward for her. As she neared the door Lash spoke once again.

"But you haven't finished your Brandy. or our conversation. Your a smart girl so please don't embarrass yourself our my opinion of you by thinking you can just walk out of this room."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 28th, 2004, 11:44:43 AM
She looked to him from over her shoulder, the look on her face clearly unimpressed.

"I can live without the brandy, and I can definately live without you version of a conversation. Trust me, from what I've heard so far, it's not the most enlightening of topics."

The Lupine turned to face him more fully then, leaning forward just a little to emphasize her next words.

"Now. Bugger off."

And turning, she dpressed the button that would open the door. It didn't open. It was locked.

Apr 28th, 2004, 03:19:40 PM
Lash was silent as S'ilancy tryed to open the door. He knew he had angered her now. But that was the intent.

"Now if you would have a seat we can finish our drink."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 28th, 2004, 03:32:57 PM
Her eyes closed, an exhasperated sigh escaped her lips, and the Lupine let her shoulders slump. She was still facing away from the Chiss, and bowing her head, she took a small step back then slowly turned around.

Her gait back to the desk was somewhat slow, and tiredly lowering her frame back into the seat she'd recently vacated, s'Il leaned back, locking eyes with Lash.

"What do you want," she said finally, her voice quiet.

Apr 28th, 2004, 11:38:00 PM
Lash sat back relaxing alittle. S'Il had sat again and was now asking questions.

"What do I want. I have simple ideals and needs but Chiss do not want anything. Our desire is to simply secure our borders. and we will accomplish this goal with any means or actions we must . We believe a unified Empire is the only way to secure our Chiss Imperial Boarders. The segmented status of the Empire has caused tension between the Imperial Powers. Both the Sovereignty and Federacy have ask the Chiss for assistance. Though we can not give them any military assistance we can help them humanitarian. This is not good enough for them. They both want weapons and manpower. This is simple something we can not give."

Lash pauses for a moment and drinks once more from his glass. S'IL sits across the table silently as if what he just said meant nothing . And he knew it did not mean anything to her. She was a creature of the Now. She wasn't the type to look 100 years into the future and think of what she could do to make it better for the generation then.

"What I want from you is simple. I need someone to assist me. Someone who can get into and get information out of the Sovereignty Headquarters. I'm not looking for military secrets or anything substantial. I just need word of mouth type of information. I fear a war between the Sovereignty and the Federacy. A bloody war with a price neither the Sovereignty or the Federacy will want to pay."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 28th, 2004, 11:54:11 PM
She slumped in her chair then, head lolling to the side as if some great pressure hadbeen placed upon her. She groaned. "You want me to spy for you, pretty much, is that it?"

A hand came up to cradle her head, and the Lupine gave him a sidelong look. And then, she surged forward to lay her body halfway across the desk.

"What is it with you people? If it's not people asking me to kill their political rivals, I'm being asked to spy on them."

She didn't even look at Lash, and let a silence descend between them for a few minutes before finally speaking once more; only this time, her voice was more of a sigh.

"Maybe you're right - maybe I am just a tool."

Apr 29th, 2004, 12:13:25 AM
Lash sat his drink on the desk and sat silent for a moment.

"I do not ask you to Spy. Gossip would be a more suitable term. I will not ask you to sneak into Imperial center and steal information. I have other means for that."

Lash reached for the bottle once again. Filling his glass and sipping from it.

"You have a way of being in the wrong place at the right time. All i ask is that in your normal day to day activities if you hear any , Gossip, Pertaining to a war or public opinion to the Federacy. You pass that gossip along to us. If you should happen to hear officer talking about possible war. officials talking of peace breakdowns. Anything which could be of importance to the Sovereignty and Federacy and there future. Please inform us."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 29th, 2004, 12:31:47 AM
She didn't move.

"Calling it gossip doesn't change the fact of the matter that you want me to pass information to you. Don't try to sugarcoat it. I'm not retarded.

"Even if I do agree to do it, what do I get out of it."

Apr 29th, 2004, 12:44:26 AM
"I was not intending to sugar coat anything and I do not think you retarded. If so you would not be here."

Lash Stood And walked to a panel on the wall. He pressed a button and the snap of the lock could be heard across the room.

"I have procured a Lambda Shuttle which is Prepped and ready down the hall in the Command Hanger. In it you will find an address on Bespin. That is a bar on New Cloud City where you can contact my people. You are free to go."

Lash stood for a second then the doorway opened.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 29th, 2004, 12:50:44 AM
Now the Lupine did sit up, canting her head to the side as she regarded Lash.

"You know, what's to stop me from just not doing this? I mean, I could just go back to Thyferra and not do a damn thing except take apart speeders and swoops?"

She stood then, sauntering towards the Chiss and the door. He was a good deal taller than her, but s'Il only shrugged it off - most everyone was taller than her.

"Besides. You never told me what I'd get out of this if I did it."

Apr 29th, 2004, 12:56:03 AM
Lash watched the Lupine get up and walk towards the door.

"Yes I did. You where not fallowing. You get a Lambda Shuttle."

The Chiss watched closely the Lupines next reaction.

"And a free pass through Federacy Space. Which you will need considering we are only 3 light years from Wor Tandel now. mabey you would like to talk to Imperator Sevon. I just left his charming company not 3 hours ago."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 29th, 2004, 01:07:23 AM
She craned her neck to look up at him, her expression neutral. Eventually the Lupine looked back down, over to the desk - this was too much.

"You know, I don't think I'll be able to find the motivation to help you out, mate.

"Honestly; that's the most worthless compensation I've ever been offered. Thanks, but I'm thinking not so much." She looked back up to the Chiss. "How about you take your Lambda shuttle, and shove it up your -"

Apr 29th, 2004, 01:26:34 AM
Lash watched the anger build in the Lupine. He was somewhat amused but did not show it.

"Very Well if that is what you wish."

Four Chiss officers walked in and stood at the door.

"These gentlemen will take you to a private room until we reach the edge of Federacy space. Then we will send you to Bespin with our next shuttle. you will have to find your own transportation from Bespin to Thyferra. It was an honor to have this drink with you. If we can ever be of service let us know. I hold no grudges against you for denying assistance. I just hope for your sake and the sake of the people of Thyferra that I can prevent this war."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 29th, 2004, 01:42:14 AM
The Lupine ground her teeth, her mind mulling over her options, and when she did speak, she found herself looking down at the floor beneath her boots.

"It's not the Sovereignty and the Federacy fighting eachother that you're going to have to worry about in the future," she started quietly.

"It's the new rebellion."

Apr 29th, 2004, 01:56:09 AM
Lash Smiled at the Lupine and walked back to the Desk.

"A rebellion by one world will not stop or prolong the coming war. Even by a group of planets. I have no concern in the politics of Known space worlds. Let them rise up and over through the Sovereignty or the Federacy or even the New Republic. I will deal with small worlds on a one on one basis. I have much to offer them in exchange for seclusion and privacy. "

Lash reached for his drink once again.

"Many feel we should close our borders for good and destroy anything and anyone who enters it. I do not feel this is the best option. We can broker peace with these factions in most cases and keep our borders secure. the few who do not see it our way will be watched and any ship entering Chiss space by that group will be delt with accordingly."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 29th, 2004, 02:07:37 AM
She watched him return to his desk, her brows furrowed.

"It's a little deeper than you might think. Don't be so smug, you'll regret it in the future.

"The Terrisz'Voss Rebels are the ones helping to bring about this war. I should know. I'm the CFO of Terrisz'Voss."

The Lupine squared her shoulders then, watching Lash through mildly cautious eyes.

"My company could care less about the Chiss - it's the Empire they want. And if it means turning the factions against eachother, then that's what's going to be done.

"I've been asked to assassinate Anar; by the Federacy, no less.

"How could I refuse such an opportunity?"

Unless I gave in to spite.

Apr 29th, 2004, 02:20:21 AM
Lash drank from his glass once again. HE knew he had now dug into the Lupines skin.

"The World of Yag 'Dhul means little to me or the Chiss. You like us work for your own benefit. And by you bringing about this war you will bring about your own downfall. It is the lack of hostilities which keeps the Sovereignty from claming your world for its resources. You may thing you have the situation under control my dear S'Ilancy. But you are far from the truth."

Lash waited a second before finishing his words. He knew the Lupine was tired of him and his words. This was a weakness of most races. the lack of patients.

"For Now you may go. Take the Lambda you owe me nothing for it since it is stolen from the Sovereignty in the first place. and do try not to run into any Federacy Patrols. I have plans for you."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 29th, 2004, 02:35:33 AM
The Lupine stared at him, a small light of understanding glinting in her metallic eyes.

"You're just trying to <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> me off, aren't you," she began, letting out a snort, "Even if you actually have something you want me to do, you're also looking to just push my buttons... "

It was so underhanded, nasty, and well, something she did on a regular basis to others.

"Real slick, mate. Real slick. And here I thought your lot had no sense of humor."

s'Il turned for the door then, hoping her next words would generate at least a small sense of surprise in her generous host.

"I'll keep in touch."

Apr 29th, 2004, 09:52:37 AM
Lash Stood as she left.after all he did not want to be impolite. She turned and walked out the door with one final note which lash did not bother answering. He knew he would see the Lupine again. She was curious now. After she had left he sat once again. He pressed a button on this sleeve.

"Let her go gentlemen. We have accomplished our task. Set a course for Thyferra. We can beat here there by 6 hours. When she get home I want to the Bloodclaw to be the first thing she sees."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 30th, 2004, 12:09:57 AM
The door had just shut behind her when the Lupine stopped in her tracks. She was missing something; something important.

Without a word she wheeled around, striding right back into the room she'd just left, heading straight for the desk and decantur of brandy that still stood three-fourths full.

Snatching it up, s'Il looked to Lash, matching his smug look with one of her own before asking in feigned disbelief...

"You don't expect me to spend my trip back to Thyferra sober, do you?"