View Full Version : Sister Mine

Yasmin Le'Kray
Apr 25th, 2004, 07:01:27 AM
Yasmin's alarm went off. She reached for it blindly nearly knocking off everything on her nightstand as she did every morning. It was her usual ritual, she hated mornings, especially when she hadn't slept very good the night before, she had kept having terrible dreams, dreams she couldn't quite figure out. But, they were gone now and morning had finally had arrived.

Stretching and yawning, she got herself up and moving. Yasmin grabbed her robe and slipped into it, she then proceeded into the kitchen to start a pot of coffee. She loved the smell of freshly brewed coffee and had bought some blueberry muffins from a shoppe down the street.

Now, all she needed was the paper and her morning ritual would be done. Yasmin headed for the door and opened it, she was about to reach down and grab her paper and let out a 'yelp.' Someone was sitting there, right outside her door!

The figure hugged their knees and was covered up completely with a cloak.

"Hey, get out of here..." She stopped as something felt very familiar about this person. "Quay?" Yasmin asked as she leaned down and removed the hood.

Quay's eyes looked glassy as if she were in some kind of trance and she was shaking. A bruise had formed on one of her cheeks and she looked like she had been crying.

Anthony!

"Quay'Na, who did this to you?! Anthony?" She asked and turned her sister's head to meet her gaze. "Quay, please answer me, sweetie. Who did this to you, what's happened?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 25th, 2004, 07:39:35 AM
A tear fell from Quay'Na's cheek as her body trembled. She came out of the mediative state she had resorted to, to keep the memories at bay. "Yaz," she barely whispered. "I didn't know where else to go."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Apr 26th, 2004, 07:55:39 PM
"Oh God, Quay. Come on, let's get you in here, sweetie. You're shivering." Yasmin said as she helped her sister to her feet and got her into her apartment. She led her sister over to her sofa and got her to sit down.

Quickly, Yasmin went into her kitchen and poured her sister a cup of coffee and brought it back to her. "Here, drink this." She brought the cup up to Quay's lips and her sister took a sip.

Yasmin didn't know what to do. "Let me take that cloak." She started to take it off.

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 26th, 2004, 08:13:44 PM
Quay'Na jerked away from her sister. "Don't touch me!" She screamed as she pulled her cloak tightly around herself.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Apr 28th, 2004, 02:57:51 PM
Yasmin was stunned. "Quay, it's alright. Honey, it's me Yasmin, your sister." Something was very wrong and Yasmin had no idea what. Maybe, I should call Dad.

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 28th, 2004, 09:15:50 PM
"Don't you dare call dad!" Quay exclaimed as she jumped up, she felt so broken inside. It was as if the Padawan's spirit had been torn away and she didn't know how to react to it.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Apr 30th, 2004, 02:42:48 PM
"Easy, Quay, easy." Yasmin told her as she stood. "I want to help you, but you have to tell me what happened."

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 30th, 2004, 07:43:37 PM
Quay'Na shuddered at the thought of saying anything that had happened. She didn't want to remember it, she wanted to block it out so the memories of the horrid event wouldn't haunt her.

She suddenly felt dirty and filthy. "I want to take a shower, Yaz. I need a shower." She told her quickly as she kept a firm grip on her cloak so her sister wouldn't see the clothes she wore. They were torn and damaged.

Yasmin Le'Kray
May 1st, 2004, 09:59:51 PM
Yasmin nodded. "Alright, come on." She said as she took Quay's hand and led her to her 'fresher. "Towels and wash cloths are in the drawer, I'll get you a fresh set of clothes."

Quay nodded silently and Yas could feel she was in mental turmoil still, but why...she didn't know.

Yasmin walked into her room and brought back some clothes. "I'll make you some breakfast when your done, Sis."

Quay'Na Rakai
May 4th, 2004, 01:04:09 PM
Quay'Na nodded. "Alright." Her voice was devoid of anything as her sister nodded and left her.

The Padawan threw all her clothes in the trash and let hot water run over her body as she prayed it to wash all the agony and hurt away.