PDA

View Full Version : Excuse me while I curl up and die.

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 24th, 2004, 12:44:42 PM
Today has been one of the worst days I've ever had, and it's not even Noon yet!

It all starts off with my alarm not going off, though lucky me I woke up 5 min after it was supose to. so I rush to get myself back on track and I do get myself back on scedule but as my dad was off to drive me to work, the car's transmision fluid runs out, insuring that I am late for work.

I get to work and I'm asked by my supervisor to do a bunch of things with the assistance of this other guy, but the other guy just stands around talking to the supervisor and smoking outside, while I do all the work! I finaly get all this extra stuff done and get back to the stock I'm supose to be putting out, when the supervisor comes up to me and says

"Why haven't you got any of this stock out yet!"

I reply... "I just finished all the other things that you ask me to do."

And she says "Well get you lazy bum in gear and get to work!"

So I get back to work and moments later the supervisor ask be to move around a some floor displays. I go and do that, and 2 of them collapse on me. making it so I have to re-stack them. I then get back to the stock I'm supose to be putting out, when one of the pallets of stock collapses on me. So after I get that cleaned up my supervisor comes around again saying... "You must be overly lazy Today! It looks like youve done almost nothing!"

I just force a smile and say..."I'm doing the best I can."

So I get back to work and it seems like for every 3 boxes I get on the shelves, I get called off to do something else. I get to my break and the person in front of me gets the last pop in the Staff pop machine. So I miss out. I go back to work, and the rest of the day goes as normall.

So when I get off work I miss my bus home by a few seconds and have to wait the half hour for the next one. I get on the next one and and the bus breaks down halfway home, So we then wait for another bus to finish the route. After I get off that bus I get triped by some rampaging children and fall on to the pavement. Then I get home. and now I'm here. And after I finish this I'm going to curl up in my room and ignore the rest of the world.

Thank you for letting me rant. :)

Edit:
FYI: My Tab key just died on my keyboard.... ARGGGGG!!

spada
Apr 24th, 2004, 01:05:27 PM
Wow...that has to be made up. That reminds me of the beggining of that movie office space.

Dantae Scott
Apr 24th, 2004, 01:06:01 PM
< Is Xazor

Awww....I hope you feel better! *Huggles* I know, it's not fun having days like this where if it rains, it pours. :(

Try to feel better! I don't know really what to say to make things great or anything...but I'll be thinking of you! :D Eat some ice cream or something! Watch your fave TV show or movie, maybe? *Huggles* Things can only get better from here.

:)

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 24th, 2004, 01:46:46 PM
Spada... I only wish it was made up. But I think alot of people have days where every thing just goes wrong.

Xazor... I'm feeling a bit better already. I'm going to be going shoping with my mom, and I've had a chance to sit for an hour without anybody nagging at me or something falling apart. I just keep telling myself that it will not be hard for this day to get better. I've also made plans to hang out with the person who plays Natia, so as long as nothing blows up in my face any futher I think I'll be fine.

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 24th, 2004, 01:55:00 PM
Geez, what a radical day you've had. But, guess what? You survived it and that is a good thing!! Give yourself an accomplished pat on teh back and say 'thank God, that is over!' and now you can get to having some fun!!

I applaud you highly!!! :angel

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 24th, 2004, 01:58:29 PM
:) Thanks Quay :)... *Huggles EVERYBODY*(Huggles always make me feel better)

Rognan Dar
Apr 24th, 2004, 11:20:28 PM
Well, gosh Shan. That completely sucks the big one. And it brings a wonderful quote that has become a favorite of mine recently (that is, if you dont mind me quoting the Bible).

"Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us."

Romans 5: 3-5

I just hope that this might be somewhat of a incouragment to you. :)

MiHalla Dashquei
Apr 27th, 2004, 08:29:19 PM
Well, I found a spider on my bed, my hot water tank ran out, my bike tyre was flat, my brakes went bust, I got rained out, and I was caught in a dirt storm...on topp of a BORING three hour lecture about something or other....

.....do I get huggles?

Rognan Dar
Apr 27th, 2004, 10:45:40 PM
If you really want one then...*huggle* Feell better? Having your bike not work would suck. And rain during it? Man, I feel sorry for you. I have to ridfe my bike to work. But I haven't had it rain on me yet. And I like in Oregon! I love the summer. :D

Silus Xilarian
Apr 27th, 2004, 11:23:48 PM
You mean to tell me you go outside, in oregon, on a regular basis and you havent been rained on?

Thats the first thing Oregon did when I stepped off the plane, and there wasnt a cloud in the sky.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 27th, 2004, 11:30:58 PM
Oregon is like that.

He's only been working for a week. And it hasn't rained on him yet. YET. ;)

MiHalla Dashquei
Apr 28th, 2004, 07:05:56 PM
Thanx for huggles...I give you all huggles now :):angel :crack

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 28th, 2004, 08:56:49 PM
I'll give everyone huggles too!!! :angel

Ruth Leofsiege
Apr 28th, 2004, 10:48:37 PM
I had a very similar day today Shan. :( |I

Thanks for all the huggles everyone. Here's some back.

*Tons of huggles*

Feel free to take one.:)

Sanis Prent
Apr 28th, 2004, 10:53:23 PM
I'm fresh out of hugs, but I have a lot of rat poison on hand.

Silus Xilarian
Apr 29th, 2004, 04:47:30 AM
two please.

Rasha Vill
Apr 29th, 2004, 01:48:56 PM
[Shanaria] It's nice to see that I'm not the only one that has days like that. I'm sorry that other people aer having the bad days as well and Send smiles and huggles to you all..

*Huggles everybody* :):D:):D

*Looks at the rat poison*

Though sometimes that is tempting...

Jacen
Apr 29th, 2004, 05:48:11 PM
I'll take a few if they are being passedaround like that! :P

spada
Apr 29th, 2004, 05:51:55 PM
FOR ANYONE WHO NEEDS ONE!!!;

http://www.stuffucrave.com/image/snuggleplush.jpg

Rognan Dar
Apr 29th, 2004, 10:11:47 PM
Cute Spada. :)

Jacen
Apr 29th, 2004, 10:12:40 PM
Bobo bear!

Sanis Prent
Apr 29th, 2004, 11:12:40 PM
I hate snuggle bear

spada
Apr 30th, 2004, 04:48:30 PM
Yea, well snuggle bear heates you too!!! >D :darkangel :verymad :grumble :shootin :shootin

MiHalla Dashquei
Apr 30th, 2004, 09:54:08 PM
Yeah, he does:mad >D :wings :darkangel :shootin :ghost

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 30th, 2004, 10:09:06 PM
The fact is, if you are feelign down and need of attention -

a) Posting your problems on the Internet isnt the way to slove em, especially if you capable of posting on the Internet, your doing a lot better than 95% of the world's population

b) Get a kitten. A kitten is a wonderful thing to hug. a kitten make nopt care about your problems, but a kitten will slaveishly worship your hug and demand more. a kitten is by nature selfish, but will signal it's delight at a hug by purring, which is a soothing sound and will help bring proper perspective back to the situation.

Works for me, anyway

Leten Snat
Apr 30th, 2004, 11:05:31 PM
I know it will not solve the problems, but it sometimes feels good to vent your frustrations this way. I also find that being able to go back and read what I put down later, after I have calmed down, puts my mind on the right track to solving the problem. Also I find that the comment that people put in thread like this are helpfull to help me calm down.

I also must admit that the sounds of a cat purring is a soothing sound, but my cats here would likely cut me to ribbions if I tryed to hug them.

I know I could be alot worse off that I am. And I'm greatful that My life is the is good. I have a job (be it a lousy one), I have loving friends and a loving family, I have a stedy relationship that has lasted me 6 years now, and I'm still in school and have no debt.

But sometimes people just need to let this bad stuff out. and when you are home alone at the time, This was the next best way I could find to do my venting at. I'm sorry if I offended anybody with creating this thread, and I hope that at least one other person other than me has got themselves in a better mood due to this thread, because I know It's helped me. That's why I started it.

spada
May 1st, 2004, 07:27:18 PM
Actually, studies have shown that it is healthier when a person tells people their feelings and gets them out in the open.

MiHalla Dashquei
May 2nd, 2004, 09:11:26 PM
Yeah Marcus...I posted kittens once as one of my other characters and earned your 'eternal respect', but you later bagged me for being a Melbournite. Will this make you like me any better?http://www.lights.nildram.co.uk/kitten/kittens%2023.jpg (http://)

Dalamar
May 4th, 2004, 10:57:41 AM
Wraps his arms around her from behind, I like your already {Wink} ;)

And for you who want to curl up and die. HEY!!!! there's always the next day so cheer up the sun will rise to..morrow:hug :wave