PDA

View Full Version : MEmberhsip to SFF

Keldon Shaddow
Apr 24th, 2004, 06:59:21 AM
The tall charater slinked into the bar. NOrmally, he would go straight to the ar and drink his sorrows away. A useful mechanic he was and was about to finish his learning, when his father was killed by a Jedi. Hatred of that order has been forever. WIth a removal of his father's cloak his scarred face was revealed. How he came across his scars, only his father knew, but he once told him it was by no accident. Since he was very young, Keldon always wore cloaks over his face.

Waiting by the table he thought he saw his father, but all it was, was someone he didnt know. So Keldon slinked to the darkest tale, wondering how he could join the ShadowFaene Fortress, and help out, using his mechanical skills.

He felt like jumping up and shouting it, but Keldon was always a shy child, and never said more than he had to. He waited and waited, until someone would help him become a member of this fine establishment.

DarthHERA
Apr 24th, 2004, 10:12:00 PM
Hera was reading a report from her palm size datapad and so had her head down when the stranger took his seat in the booth next to her.

She did not need to see, however, to know that someone had sat down.

At length, she closed the datapad and looked over at the stranger who now had been sitting for quite some time.

Keldon Shaddow
Apr 26th, 2004, 10:16:02 AM
Keldon turned round suddenly to realise that Hera was sitting at the same table as him.

"Sorry I disturbed you...it is a nasty habit I have, intruding on people. Wait a minute are you Hera, as in the one who may be able to give me membership to this fine establishment?" asked Keldon.

Keldon checked his back, as he had been doing since he got her, and laid his hand on his Security S-5 blaster that he had found while on his travels. He turned to face Hera, wondering whether she would reply to his question.

Keldon Shaddow
Apr 26th, 2004, 12:09:00 PM
Keldon, without trying to seem rude, picked his bulk off from the table and walked over to a fight involving Hera and a character called JAcen, Eventually Keldon walked out of the bar to his ship for contacts.

DarthHERA
May 2nd, 2004, 03:33:40 PM
ooc: sorry Keldon - I overlooked this thread, but I see you joined the other one. :)