PDA

View Full Version : Meet the Elessars

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 22nd, 2004, 04:46:01 AM
"Oh... it no good. It's giving me a headache"

"What?" asked the man in the corner, with the baby in one arm.

"All your relatives. I cant count them" replied Dexter.

"I dont have...... well.. not me personally..."

"Marcus, you might be a great Jedi, but you are so frelled up when it comes to family. I gots hundreds for years. You, you had how many for how long?"

"And what's that suppsoed to mean?" Marcus snapped back.

"What if one finds out about you and blabs off?"

"Natia or Xazor? Come on..."

"No. THEIR family. Who just so happens to be yours now"

"ALL of them? Come on, dont be silly"

"Yes Marcus, all of them"

--

That had been before they had gone to Trilith. Now, back at Coruscant, Marcus Elessar had been really thinking about it. Talking to Natia, Xazor and Quay. He realised just how big the extended family really was getting and how, like it or not, he was now the Patriach of a clan of some of the best and worst misfits and Jedi int he Galaxy.

Why me????? I didnt ask for it

But he somehow attracted them. Xazor, Natia, Helenias, Jina now Arwen were his direct family. There was whole branches elsewhere and not counting Quay too.

And it really was time to do somethign about it. And hence, the holo he had generated and was sending out....

To Whom it May Concern,

Lady Helenias Evenstar, Jedi Knight and Senator of Arcan IV, invites all of those whom are of her direct or indirect family to her new residence on Ukio. As this is the first time the entire Evenstar / Elessar clan has been called togther, most of youwill come face to face for the first time. Many of you could be enemies, but I ask for this intance for a truce. Soem of you may not wish to be identified. That is acceptible, all who attend will be placed under a oath of confidence, so we may all be open and greet each other.

Yours,

Lady Helenias Evenstar

He had called Natia, Quay and Xazor to his study, where he would inform them of what was in mind.

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 22nd, 2004, 08:26:38 PM
Marcus' Padawan was on the roof, sitting on an exercise mat stretching and practicing some yoga moves to keep her flexibility during her pregnancy.

Quay was into her second trimester and everything was finally going well for the young Padawan, other than being tired all the time.

Her master's call came into her mind very clearly. On my way, Master. She responded and carefully stood. The Padawan's stomach was no longer flat and lean, she definitely was beginning to look pregnant.

Quay still felt utterly self-conscious about growing and having to buy some larger clothes. That had really got her into an emotional turmoil for a couple of days, but she got over it.

It was strange how pregnancy worked, one moment you were fine the next the world was coming to an end. Quay'Na never felt so jostled by emotions in all her life, but she was controlling them better now.

Much better, now that she had nothing much to worry about. She wondered what her Master had planned, maybe if Dex was around he'd get her a piece of that awesome cake he had.

Quay'Na yawned as she walked into Marcus' study, she really needed a nap, but shook it off. "Good afternoon, Master." She greeted him with yet another yawn and a respectful bow as always.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 23rd, 2004, 10:05:23 AM
*Natia had been lounging on her bed here when she got the call from Marcus. She gets up and skips to his office. Today she had decided to just relax and really do nothing so she's dressed in a nice blue dress, something she hasn't worn in awhile*

Hey Gramps.

*Natia says cheerfully as she skips in behind Quay*

Hey Quay.

Xazor Elessar
Apr 23rd, 2004, 01:30:44 PM
It had been a lovely morning of meditation for Xazor. The relaxing exercise had not only been good for her body, but her soul as well. It was bringing her very close to the Force daily and she found herself to be happy about life constantly. Other changes had occured as well and it seemed as though a glow was about Xazor.

The woman had received Marcus's calling and leisurely made her way to his study. "Why hurry through the day when one can enjoy it?" She smiled to herself as the words left her lips and filled the hall.

Stepping in right behind Natia, the young woman smiled in greeting. "Greetings my lovely family." Her eyes moved to Quay and she grinned. As of late, the Knight had been, at least mentally, considering Quay as a sister. They had become very close and things were finally coming together for Xazor. Her eyes moved to Natia and her smile continued. "My lovely daughter." Her arms wrapped around her child's neck in an embrace before she smiled at Marcus.

"You called us here, Father? You have...a message or something?"

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 24th, 2004, 11:56:01 PM
"Good day, I have a job for you three. Nothing too difficult"

He laid out the holos to each of them.

"Spread the word to those you feel should be called. I want to meet all of these relatives you all refer to, but I know not of. Have a read of what being said and tell me what you think"

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 26th, 2004, 04:26:17 AM
Quay read the holo and didn't really know what to think. This was after all an Elessar get-together, had nothing to really do with her, she was just his Padawan. She wasn't related or married into his clan, so it seemed kinda sad to her that her own family wouldn't be included.

Quay sighed deeply and masked the feelings, but lately all her emotions had been hitting her wildly and she was doing her best to control them.

The only two she knew that could possibly be included was Dasquian and Valanya, but she was sure Xazor would handle that.

Though, it would be good to see the two of them, she missed them dearly and hadn't seen then since she had left.

"Master...I really don't know of any, but two."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 26th, 2004, 12:07:21 PM
*Natia takes a look at the holo as Quay is talking. She then frowns slightly*

Grandpa, some of my family which I have is bound by law to at least notify local law enforcement of any 'criminals'. I would not feel right in notifying some of my family.

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 28th, 2004, 09:47:58 PM
"Your family is included too Quay. And as for your lil problem Natia, we'll be in a place where the laws of your home do not apply. Trilith is a palce I make the laws on. "

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 29th, 2004, 03:59:28 AM
Quay'Na's attention sparked after Marcus spoke. "Really? Cool." With just a few words, it made Quay feel like she was truly part of his family now.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 29th, 2004, 10:39:57 AM
*Natia nods, knowing that Marcus will be able to handle anything that might happen. Her concern is her brother Tharinye who is trying to learn what he can about her*

If you think it's safe Grandpa, then I shall tell them, but if you don't think it's worth the risk and not safe, then I shall not tell some of the family I've got.