PDA

View Full Version : Perfect in Every Way? (rated R)

Milivikal k'Vik
Apr 21st, 2004, 05:32:09 PM
Stairlines painted Mili's currier ship's cockpit. Ch'hodos would be upon them soon.

k'Vik had successfully evaded some of Coruscant's police force with the nervous Railynn in tow. The longer she had gone on, the less mind-dulling drugs were in her system, the more she could focus. By the end of their adventure, Mili was feeling sharp and energetic.

She stared at the swirlling mists of hyperspace from the parted starlines for a moment. Provided there was no interdictor sitting on their route, it would be a logistically dull trip.

"Railynn, we are going to my home. It is a strange place, and we will not be there for several hours." Mili pulled off the button down shirt she had stolen to replace the hospital garb. Her middle was firm and flat. Sorsha's workout regimen had put her into the best shape of her life, even better than her days as a dancer.

"Would you like to know how I like to pass the time with a guest on my ship?"

Railynn Surontina
Apr 21st, 2004, 05:44:02 PM
For the first time, she couldn't seem to find her beloved dolly and that left Railynn distraught and pale with worry. How could she misplace her? Surely she would have heard her outraged screams from somewhere on the ship. Hopefully she hadn't dropped Clarice while Mili and herself had been escaping from the police forces sent after them. She gnawed at her nails and watched Mili from where she had plopped herself down.

Home. She didn't like homes all that much. Nodding somewhat, Rai lowered her hand from her mouth and then arched a black brow when the woman began to undress. Something told her that affirming her curiousity might be a bad idea... but how could the day possibly get worse..? The eyebrow lowered and she cast her gaze away, trying her best not to stare.

"Um... k....''

Milivikal k'Vik
Apr 21st, 2004, 06:06:34 PM
Mili shook her head.

"Railynn, womangirl, look at me all you please." She said and smiled warmly. "You are a woman yet you know it not. There are pleasures your body can achive that you are ignorant of because no one has taught you." The siren pulled her bra off. Her breasts were not very large, but they were perky. She cupped them in her hands.

"Touch if you want, Railynn. They were made to be enjoyed."

Railynn Surontina
Apr 21st, 2004, 06:17:14 PM
She was a woman. Such things were made to be enjoyed. She needed to be taught to be a real woman and at the same time Mili wanted her to touch her and be rid of the child. But it was the naughty little girl inside that compelled her to stand and turn her head, once again looking over the beautiful woman who had saved her from the clutches of the asylum. It was the adult within that warned her to stay back and refrain from commiting in any more sins that might count against her in heaven.

Pftt. Yeah, like she was going to end up there.

Railynn's silver eyes locked with Mili's as she stepped forward, one hand tugging down the edges of her skirt, the other lifting slightly. Her arm extended its full length and just before her finger-tips could graze skin, they fell away.

"But.. but...''

Milivikal k'Vik
Apr 21st, 2004, 06:24:18 PM
"But what?" Mili frowned slightly, her face softening to a look of concern.

"Flesh was made to feel. To feel is to live." Railynn looked conflicted. It was her unstable personality. Being a girl had protected her in many ways, and shedding it was difficult. Her shirt floated back off the floor, and into her open hand. She put it back on, but only buttoned one button. Her stomach and the space between her chest still showed, but she was no longer bare.

"We should start more slowly, 'haps." The Siren offered a hand, outstreched.

Railynn Surontina
Apr 21st, 2004, 06:33:31 PM
Slow is good, Railynn thought.

And if she didn't like something, wouldn't Mili understand? Clarice wasn't here to save her this time. She glanced down to the offered hand unsurely at first, her moon-like eyes misting with curiousity and determination. Rai's hand knotted in her own dress and then relaxed slightly become to placed it in her friend's.

Friend. Quite a distressing word for someone who had never shown any signs of affection before. " 'haps so." She replied, mimicing Mili's voice with surprising accuracy.

Milivikal k'Vik
Apr 21st, 2004, 06:52:54 PM
This would be a tremendous exercise in patience. Half of Mili wanted simply to tie Railynn up and have her way. If the womanchild eventually learned, an adept lover would always be prefered. She looked over Railynn's body, more curvy than her own. Railynn was soft, but there would be strength to wring from her in time. The Siren visualized the change: her legs would be firmer, her stomach delightful, a touch of softer flesh over a hard abdomen. Yes, Railynn would be so stunning she might be outlawed on more jealous worlds.

"Come closer." Mili intoned gently. "Wrap your arms around me. When you are ready, undo the button."

Railynn Surontina
Apr 21st, 2004, 07:03:22 PM
People hadn't known it, but when she was younger she had been quite the effective little spy. Her parents, rich as they had been, always felt it necessary to throw parties whenever possible. It wasn't anything special, just a bunch of older people getting drunk. But sometimes, they would get wild, thinking no body was watching; assuming the little daughter had been tucked into bed, leaving them to their adult rated games. She knew some things about this whole business, she had just never really thought about it.

Stepping closer, Railynn layed her head against Mili's scantly clad chest, staring down at the button that seemed the only challenge at this point. She closed her silvery eyes and exhaled, her arms circling around the woman's waist. What was it that one girl had done? Oh yes...

Railynn snapped her head forward and sank her teeth into the button, tugging it sharply.

Milivikal k'Vik
Apr 21st, 2004, 07:43:25 PM
Mili placed a single hand on Railynn's head, and wove her fingers through the girl's hair. She could feel the hot breath on her lower ribs.

"Mmmmmmmhmmhmm."

The struggle was short. The button came off after a few seconds, and Mili shrugged out of the shirt. She arched her back, and could feel Railynn's breath on her stomach. With her other hand, she undid the snap on the sandstone slacks.

Railynn Surontina
Apr 21st, 2004, 08:03:26 PM
She really couldn't help herself, her body moved as if possessed, leaving her stranded to watch her hollow shell carry out such unspeakable acts. She slowly worked her way down Mili's body, her hands gliding across her hips while her teeth nipped flesh nearby. Stopping when she reached her belly-button, Railynn flicked her gaze upward and then allowed the tip of her tongue to glide over Mili's lower stomach.

She stopped however, when she noticed one of Mili's hands had snuck down to loosen the pants she wore. Railynn's nails dug into the woman's hips and her gaze narrowed upon the offending fingers. Did she really have no patience with her? With a flick of her wrist, she swatted Mili's hands away and placed them over the unsnapped clasp, ensuring that nothing slipped past her defenses.

"Christ, Mili, I'm already wanting to kick myself for doing this, despite how much I want to, believe it or not. So hold your.. hooorrrsseess..'' She hissed, jerking the pant's fabric downward, roughly yanking it down to Mili's knees.

Milivikal k'Vik
Apr 21st, 2004, 08:19:34 PM
"I thought you wanted to go slowly." She said with a breathy sigh, and kicked the pants away.

Mili pulled up on Railynn's hair gently, raising her head to between her thighs. Railynn was seemingly possessed. While socially confused, this was behavior she wasn't unfamiliar with. Sometimes patience was a virture. Wet kisses were felt on her inner thighs. Milivikal's sighed and shivered.

"You're a natural." She said as Railynn gave her thigh a lick.

Railynn Surontina
Apr 21st, 2004, 08:27:14 PM
"I want the universe as well, but I can't have that very well now, can I?'' Railynn said dryly, ignoring the commanding tug on her hair but following it never-the-less. Her neck was beginning to hurt from all the looking up and down she had been doing, not only because of now, but because of their narrow escape before. If she was going to do this, she would need a bit more comfort and a lot more control.

She rained kisses and licks across Mili's thighs and then stopped, one hand locking behind the woman's knee, the other against her stomach. "Lay down...? Here..? Somewhere..?'' Anywhere..

Milivikal k'Vik
Apr 23rd, 2004, 10:33:11 AM
Mili fell back into the pilot's chair, somewhat ackwardly. Her lower torso hung off the edge of the seat, and her hands gripped at the arm rests. Her ship was cramped, designed to carry small, urgent parcells or messages that couldn't be trusted to public networks. There was scant space between the pilot and copilot's chairs.

Unforunately, the cargo space was only accessible from outside, and if you spacewalked while in hyperspace, you died. This would be decidedly uncomfortable

Railynn leaned forward. Milivikal gasped, grabbing at the girl's hair again.

Railynn Surontina
Apr 24th, 2004, 02:53:59 PM
It seemed she had been sitting there, licking, biting, and nibbling forever. She was beginning to grow tired, unsure of what she was doing. Was this all that this was about? Squaking and groping, nipping and clawing? She didn't see what all the big fuss was and why people were in such a rush to get into it. After a few moments, she slowed the aching movements of her hands and ground her teeth downward until they reached Mili's upper thigh.

She gazed up at the woman, until she rocked back on her heels, using up the limited space left to her. "...Teach me something new...'' She whispered, her gaze intense and demanding. "I know there is more to this...''

Milivikal k'Vik
Apr 25th, 2004, 02:36:13 PM
With a burst of strength, she shoved Railynn into the passenger chair.
"You want more." Milivikal said with a hiss while she unbuttoned Railynn's blouse. With her other hand, Mili rubbed the teenager throug h her pants. She climed on top of the girl, and ground her sweaty body into Railynn's. The Siren stopped, looking into Railynn's silver eyes.

"Come with me
Into the trees
We'll lay on the grass
And let the hours pass"

Mili took Railynn's hand, twining it with hers, smiling, still singing.

Take my hand
Come back to the land
Let's get away
Just for one day"

Railynn's pants seemed to melt off and Mili tugged at them, the fabric seemed to desintegrate.

"Let me see you
Stripped down to the bone
Let me see you
Stripped down to the bone

Metropolis
Has nothing on this
You're breathing in fumes
I taste when we"
Mili kissed her on the lips, slipping a hand down between the girl's legs. Slow, gentle circles caressed Railynn's center. Mili could hear her heartbeat coming up.

"Take my hand
Come back to the land
Where everything's ours
For a few hours"

She stopped, sliding out of the seat. Railynn looked down at her. Mili sunk her teeth into the girl's calf. The humm of k'Vik's voice seemed to flow through her flesh.

Railynn Surontina
Apr 25th, 2004, 03:35:38 PM
Railynn gasped in horror as she was swung back against the seat and stared down at the woman as she stripped her of her clothing? Was this thrill what caused people to want to do this? It was enough to keep her coming back for more. It took all of the girls control to keep from bucking off of the chair when Mili began to touch her, halfly because she was so damned dominating it was almost scary. She hissed and groaned, her sharp finger-nails digging into the passenger seat-arms.

Somewhere, in the back of her mind, she could hear a faint voice singing to her and it took her even longer to notice that Mili's mouth was moving. Railynn restrained herself against the urge to dig her hands into Mili's hair and wretch her around until she hit the right spot, but the thrill was all in anticipation.

"Oh!'' She said in surprise when teeth sank into her tender skin, the humming timbre of her voice illicting the most odd of feelings.

Milivikal k'Vik
Apr 27th, 2004, 09:37:34 PM
Mili ran her hands up and down Railynn's legs and stomach, occasionally playing with her breasts for a few moments. The Siren kissed her way back to her neck while she massaged Railynn's thighs.

Gently, Mili bit Railynn's neck, and slipped a single finger between her legs...

Railynn Surontina
May 4th, 2004, 04:04:12 PM
Surely this wasn't right. Something that felt so good and so sinful couldn't be right. She kept thinking that she was doing something wrong, there was much more she could be doing, but all she could do was squirm under the throb of Mili's finger tips.

"Oh Mili.. what's happening..?" She breathed, sinking her nails into the chair arm. "I don't.. please don't stop!''

Milivikal k'Vik
May 4th, 2004, 06:42:35 PM
Stop? The though hadn't even crossed Mili's mind. She was enjoying listening to Railynn squirming, panting and moaning.

k'Vik watched Railynn's hips twist and buck. The motion was enchanting. She closed her eyes, kissing her way down the girl's heaving chest. Mili's tounge delicately circled a nipple before she engulfed as much of the breast as possible in her mouth.

This is a woman's pleasure, Railynn.

Railynn was on the very edge, and Mili was doing her best to keep her there.