PDA

View Full Version : Too good for you [open]

Arelle Bronwyn
Apr 20th, 2004, 07:19:45 PM
Six years ago

Arelle had been sitting in the library of her family's estate, reading up on the study of what people called 'The Force'. She had only just found out about the unique powers that coursed through her veins, and while her family saw the newly developed abilities as a curse, she was determined to become better then all those before her, better then those she read about in the ancient original copies her father had picked up, never expecting them to become of any use. Arrogance was a common trait in those whom were, referred to as 'Force-adept', but her attitude was simply far too self-absorbed to be anything of use to the people around her.

No. Arelle saw this recently gained knowledge as a personal tool. She had no need to offer any assistance to the weak and helpless. What had they ever done for her? It seemed rather silly when most of these 'Jedi' were hated by those they helped anyway. Though one might think she was more so in relation to the Sith or Dark Jedi, one was terribly wrong. In truth, she loved the attention, and planned on using such things to gain more power. That was... until the attention became corrupt and forced her to leave her planet.

She wish she could hate them, but deep down, she knew she really couldn't blame them for fearing her. Sometimes, she was afraid of herself. She had been around selfish people all her life, thus she didn't know exactly how to benefit from this 'Power'. So, she set off into the galaxy, still retaining her father's temper and much of the family consciousness of self-preserved attention.

____
Present

Her situation hadn't improved. If anything, people now belittle her, unaware of what ticking time-bomb they tempted, she did her best to ignore them. But on the streets of Coruscant, it was hard to avoid people entirely.

Garbed in the finest attire money could buy. That's how it always was with her. The white shirt she wore, tight but comfortable, hosted silver clasps that buttoned down the right side of her chest and a high collar that fit snugly to her graceful neck. The pants, matching the shirt in style, were tucked into a pair of snowy, knee-length boots and a short cape guarded her shoulders and mid-back from a slight chill that was not uncommon for the city planet.

Moving down the streets, grace in-tact, Arelle frowned and eyed the commoners that shifted around her with a warning glare. She wasn't too keen on letting such riff-raff touch her, let alone her priceless attire, but there was always that one moron. A hand, though meant to be unnoticeable, flicked across her lower back and removed a pouch from her utility belt. The perfect bait.

Swinging around with such force that she sent the thief to the ground, Arelle purred and slammed her heel down into the man's knee, awarded with a pain-filled howl and a gradifying crack.

"Naughty naughty...."

Zereth Lancer
Apr 20th, 2004, 10:40:13 PM
"The man only steals from you and you break his leg" Came the voice of a man standing beggind Arelle. He was clothed in a black robes and had his head covered by a hood "I can see you show no mercy toward you enemies" The Man threw back his good to reveal his long black hair but it was his eyes that made his stand out. they where almost completey black exept for the smallest dab of red around the pupil.

Arelle Bronwyn
Apr 21st, 2004, 12:49:50 PM
"I guess he'll think twice before he steals again, won't he?" Arelle purred, sweeping downward to reclaim her pouch. Tying it back on to her belt, she smiled down at the whimpering thief, attempting to crawl away from her, and swung around to the hooded figure whom now addressed her. Her expression shifted to that of contempt at first glance, but then skirted the lines of stoic when he removed his hood to reveal long black hair and piercing dark eyes.

"You'll never get anywhere if you resort to mercy, so no, mercy is not my way. Bad little boys who steal from their superiors should be punished and that's exactly what happened." She explained boredly, staring at him in lacking fascination.

Zereth Lancer
Apr 21st, 2004, 10:32:03 PM
Zereth nodded his head in agreement "Well it would be the superiors fault by putting themselves in a spot where thiefs can steal from them" He said as he watched the woman before him "Which makes me wonder why such a superior woman as yourself is walking the dangerous streets of this planet?"

Arelle Bronwyn
Apr 22nd, 2004, 03:14:55 PM
"A superior is never at fault and a superior woman is always looking for something useful to do." She explained further, crossing her arms over her chest and canting her hip to the side; assuming a dulling position that hardly supplied her attitude with friendly means. Who was he to question her safety and motives? Her eyes narrowed considerably and a hand lashed upward to ward off a spiraling curl of dark blonde hair from her line of vision.

"I wander because I have nothing better to do, though I don't see why it is any of your business. You haven't even told me your name and yet you have already mocked my sovereignty with your feigned conversation and manners." She informed him haughtily, allowing her hand to settle back on her canted hip.

Zereth Lancer
Apr 22nd, 2004, 09:37:40 PM
Zereth grined "I have been following you for a bit today and I will tell you why I've been following you" He paused to make sure he had her full attention "For I senced something that flows through you veins. and that thing that I senced was the living force......the very force that runs through my blood aswell" He grined again as he waited for her reaction