PDA

View Full Version : Agent Meeting Sith..

Dillin Gack
Apr 20th, 2004, 01:06:01 PM
Dillin had snuck out of the GJO in the late night, just so he could make it to the landing site on time. It was in the lower levels of Coruscant, and he really wasn't enjoying himself right now. The master was sending a new Sith to come and preform a kidnapping for him, and Dillin was never in the mood to deal with the Sith.

So Dillin waits at the landing site hoping that the ship shows up soon.

Dark Daylight
Apr 20th, 2004, 01:31:05 PM
**The transport was reasonably comfortable not bad for a transport I guess, but I travelled in much better. I managed to get some sleep during the journey, almost all of it infact. I was woken by the bump of the craft landing on the platform. It was dark and gloomy in the place I had turned up at was nothing compared to the Sith Palace but still, not much was. I stepped up and wiped my eye's made sure my trusty training saber++ was by my side and made my way down to the platform. I stepped out of the transport and placed 2 feet firmly on the ground i looked around but looking hopelessly as i did not know who i was meeting. I walk over to the nearest bench and sit on it waiting for the arrival of and 'Agent'.**

++Like a light saber but doesn't cut through things instantly, Only causes burns.

Dillin Gack
Apr 21st, 2004, 10:16:35 AM
Dillin sees Daylight come off the transport. He waits to see if he sticks around, and when he does Dillin aproches him.

"If you are the one The Master sent, lets see the card."

After being shown the card that Rivin gave Daylight, Dillin turns and walks off saying...

"Follow me."

He walks them through the winding streets of the lower levels, and takes them into an old warehouse. The main floor looks abbandon, but he then takes Daylight to hidden door, that takes them to a lower floor filled with high tech spy equipment, and screens showing locations all over the planet.

He takes them into an office and sits behind a desk..

"Sooo... What has the master told you of your assignment?"

Dark Daylight
Apr 21st, 2004, 10:22:50 AM
" Nothing, he said that you would be informing me about the mission, although he did say something about kidnapping someone."

**Daylight looks at Dillin and studies him, see's nothing of speciality and sits down.**

Dillin Gack
Apr 21st, 2004, 12:20:50 PM
"Alright. Your assignment to Kidnap one of the students of the GJO. Her name is V'aelna. She was the leader and shaman of a nomadic desert tribe, untill we raided her tribe and captured her. She got away from us using her shaman spells and a metal pipe she found. She was found by the Jedi and they took her in as another student. She doesn't know basic, or modern culture. She knows a bit of Sign language and communicates with people like that and with Images she puts into there mind. She hardly ever leaves the Jedi grounds but I will do my best to lure her out for you.

She is skilled with a staff and dagger so you will have to get her fast before she has much of a chance to fight back. She is frightend by most technology so you may be able to use that to your advantage. I don't think I could lure her far from the GJO so you will likely attract the atention of other Jedi."

Dillin looks over Daylight..

"So do you have any questions?"

Dark Daylight
Apr 28th, 2004, 11:00:26 AM
"shouldn't be a problem, although I expect there will be equipment for me."

**Daylight raises 1 eyebrow.**

"Won't there?"

Dillin Gack
Apr 28th, 2004, 12:29:10 PM
"What kind of equipment will you be needing?"

Dillin picks up a datapad and gets ready to write down his requests.