PDA

View Full Version : Planing the crime.(Invite or PM)

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 20th, 2004, 11:52:11 AM
Rivin was sitting in the Sith Library at one of the tables. In front of him he has a pile of papers, maps, and holographic floor plan projections. His plans are going well, but he just neads more time to work on them. The thugs are doing a good job at getting the information requested, but you can never trust them to complete the task completely. So now he must take measures into his own hands or at least find somebody that can get the job done. But untill then he will work on his plans for his next big hit.

Dark Daylight
Apr 20th, 2004, 12:03:17 PM
** Dark Daylight parted the library doors and look around. Seeing lots of books and bookcase's and lots of people following hovering books around, or books following people around. Daylight assumed they were using the force, but as he did not know much of the library he could only assume. He spotted Rivin sat down surrounded by flashing projections, papers and such thing's. Daylight walked over towards Rivin and greeted him bowing.**

"Good day Lord Rivin, How are you i received word you wanted to see me in here at precisely this time."

**Daylight smiled and laughed, not loud but loud enough for Rivin to hear.**

"You planning on robbing some bank or murdering someone?"

** Daylight laughed a little more then stopped looking at Rivin and waiting for a reply.**

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 20th, 2004, 12:11:15 PM
Rivin Looks up at Daylight, and covers most of his plans.

"I know you are new here, so I will warn you first. Do not go poking into other People's work unless you are ready to take the conquences that go with it."

Rivin turns on his chair to face Daylight.

"I just wanted to talk with you for a bit."

He pauses for a moment then says.

"What do you know about the planet Coruscant?"

Dark Daylight
Apr 20th, 2004, 12:16:23 PM
"I am new to this planet I'm afraid, so i do not know much, although I am willing to learn."

** Daylight puts his hand through the hologram.**

" Is there anything I can help you with?"

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 20th, 2004, 12:29:09 PM
"Just so you know, TSO is bases on Corellia. Coruscant is a planet that is also one large city. When they wish to expand the city they build a new layer on top of the old city."

Rivin switches the hologran from the image of a building to that of the City Planet Coruscant.

"As The city grows the lower floors are cut off from sunlight, and start to fall apart. No sencable people go down there, since the shadows hold things of only nightmares. It is a haven for the Gangs, and a hell for the homeless. Danger lurks in every shadow down there."

He then shifts the image to that of the surface floors of the planet.

"The upper floors are home to the thouse with money, and jobs. In these levels we will find thing like the GJO temple, and the Republic Senate Hall. This is where the Republic rules the government and a good chunk of the galaxy. "

Rivin looks up at daylight for a moment

Do you have any questions up to this point."

Dark Daylight
Apr 20th, 2004, 12:32:40 PM
"No, no please carry on I am interested on what you have to say as this can only become a benefit."

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 20th, 2004, 12:45:32 PM
Rivin Nods and looks back to the table...

"As I'm sure you are aware, The Jedi are the adversaries to the Sith, and will do what ever it takes to stop us from bringing Order to this galaxy of disorder. They thrive on this. They think that throwing a person in jail is justice. But I get off topic.

The Jedi have a student in their numbers that know something I nead. Her name is V'ealna. She doesn't speek basic, but does know sigh language, and can project images into other peoples minds if she can make Eye contact. She has no skill with a lightsaber, and is very easy to frighten. I have asked you here to see if you would be willing to help me catch her."

Dark Daylight
Apr 20th, 2004, 12:47:35 PM
" Yes I am sure this would be interesting. Please describe what you have planned."

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 20th, 2004, 01:08:25 PM
"I can not tell you much here, but I can get you passage to Coruscant, around Customs and a place to stay while you are there. When you get there, One of my agents will meet up with you, and explane the probles in more detail. You will also be givin five thugs to command as neaded to complete this task."

Rivin hands a card to Daylight.

"When you are ready to go, just go to docking bay 142 at the Coronet Spaceport, show them this card and they will take you to Coruscant (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35317)."

Dark Daylight
Apr 20th, 2004, 01:14:37 PM
**Daylight places the card in his pocket and shakes hands with Rivin. Daylight then makes his was to Coronet spaceport dock 142 and show them the card he was handed. Within minutes this had all taken place it was asif Daylight was being moved by some mystical field of energy. Daylight was Swept away in a transport, to his misterious destination.** ---Continued Here-- (www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35317)