PDA

View Full Version : Workin' It II (MiHalla)

Je'gan Olra'en
Apr 20th, 2004, 09:32:29 AM
OOC/ Branching from here: http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34095&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

IC/ "C'mon, MiHalla...let's leave them to their games."

The training grounds gaped before them, and one place was as good as another. Je'gan set himself with rapier and dirk, teasing and taunting his fellow Sith with little circles of the blades' tips.

MiHalla Dashquei
May 20th, 2004, 05:31:57 PM
MiHalla smirked at Je'gan's show of gallantry at letting her have the first move, as he was making his little circles. Trying to tease me, huh? she thought, as she bought her saber up in a wide arc over her head, down upon him.

Hehe...hopefully he'd fall for her next trick up her sleeve...

Je'gan Olra'en
May 20th, 2004, 05:34:16 PM
The gallantry shut off like someone had flipped a switch. Je'gan moved lightning-fast, catching the overhead slash between his rapier's blade and bell guard and stepping in close with the dirk, trying to stab her in the belly.

MiHalla Dashquei
May 20th, 2004, 05:38:46 PM
She got there first, however, catching him by the wrist and making him drop his blade on her foot, which she deftly kicked up into her hand.

"Call this a knife?" she said, looking at it with distaste. "My MOTHER wouldn't even let me out of the HOUSE with one of these things!" She tossed it away into a bush. "For Xyarz sake, use something better will you?"

Je'gan Olra'en
May 20th, 2004, 05:41:02 PM
"Ehh...how's this sound?"

Still holding her blade up away from his face, Je'gan stomp-kicked down at the top of her foot while jabbing stiffened fingers towards her sbdomen.

MiHalla Dashquei
May 20th, 2004, 05:44:41 PM
Her abdomen was stonger than he thought, but it was a nice try. Her foot would hurt for quite awhile, but she didn't really care less.

Instead, she jumped up landing her feet on his shoulders and grabbed at her blade, whilst at the same time using her power of the force to scorch Je'gan's hand with it. He was an impostor, and the blade didn't like him unless she told it to

Je'gan Olra'en
May 20th, 2004, 07:03:39 PM
fsst

"Hurk."

Je'gan kicked off the ground almost before MiHalla had planted her feet on his shoulders, ending up in a sort of telekinetically-enhanced backflip that brought his feet up to her head and his head level with her heels. His left forearm rose horizontally in front of his face to defend against kicks, whilst he backhanded a rapier slash across her back - his thumb, not his fingers, being closest to the burn.

All this while they both fell. Je'gan was off-guard, mainly because MiHalla was improvising like crazy and he'd rarely encountered either a pyrokinetic or such an odd maneuver as that leap. This unpreparedness had led him to be so overconfident as to ignore the subtle danger-sense warning about the sword. This unpreparedness was changing and changing fast.

For a moment, he considered using the Force, hitting her with a mental attack or something like Force Confusion or Blindness.

Nah...

This was more fun.

MiHalla Dashquei
May 23rd, 2004, 09:13:58 PM
She pushed down on his shoulders hard, letting him fall so she could roll away out of harm. She jumped to her feet only a few metres away for him, eager to see what he would do next.

Je'gan Olra'en
May 24th, 2004, 06:32:47 AM
And she was going to be disappointed.

Because her intended quarry was not there.

Je'gan had hit the ground in a roll of his own to keep from breaking his neck, and purely by chance had gone the same way MiHalla had. He realized this and went into a flip that took him over her rolling form. No shadow passed over her; they were in the Palace's shade anyways. When she stood, he was behind her and the dirk was back in his left hand, eighteen inches of cold steel.

He smothered a grin as the tip of his rapier tapped her on the shoulder.

MiHalla Dashquei
May 26th, 2004, 01:01:33 AM
She grabbed the tip of the rapier in her bare hand and yanked it out of his grasp, nearly snapping the steel.

"Going somewhere are you?" she cooed at it, giving it a playful pout, before throwing it up and catching it, pointing it deftly at J'egan. "Now what are you going to do?"

Je'gan Olra'en
May 26th, 2004, 06:38:44 AM
"I've taken on Masters with a dirk not unlike this," the Sith Knight replied coolly. "You with two swords, well...it'll be a challenge, but nothing I can't handle."

MiHalla Dashquei
May 30th, 2004, 09:33:01 PM
The young apprentice smirked at him. "Yeah-right. I HAVE disarmed you you know!"

Je'gan Olra'en
May 31st, 2004, 06:03:03 AM
He shook his head, smiling at some inner joke. A split eyeblink later, he had ducked and come up just inside the Vampire girl's guard, dirk working furiously on both sides to ward off her swords and try a few quick strikes to hands and forearms.

MiHalla Dashquei
Jun 7th, 2004, 12:49:12 AM
"Get off will you?" She snarled as ahe threw a punch at his head rather anglrily.

Je'gan Olra'en
Jun 7th, 2004, 07:03:01 AM
"Touchy, touchy."

An automatic rising-forearm block put paid to the punch, even if it did have Vampire speed behind it. From there, Je'gan twisted his forearm up and around hers, keeping Nichaya immobilized.

With a quick, expert jerk, the blade went spinning and Je'gan plucked it from the air. Now wielding it with his left hand, he went for a spinning slash to her stomach.

The sword was trying to burn him again, but nothing and nobody less than a Jedi Knight could put up with a mental assault like the one he was directing at whatever intelligence Nichaya bore. It simply couldn't concentrate enough to hurt him.

MiHalla Dashquei
Jun 14th, 2004, 11:47:34 PM
She jumped away and bounced off a tree, landing a few feet behind him, her fangs bared. With lightning speed, she flew at him in an attempt to throw him off balance, to land on top of him, a knife at his throat, and let it dig in a bit, savouring the sight of his blood welling around the blade like velvet.

Je'gan Olra'en
Jun 15th, 2004, 07:08:39 AM
Regardless of the pain, he twisted his neck sharply and far, away from the knife. The edge grated along the bones of his spine sideways; with a full-body twist, he was still pinioned under MiHalla, but on his back. The back of his head had trapped her knife against the ground. Still in blurring motion, and knowing he had little time to work with, he entangled her legs in his to prevent her escape and snapped his head forward again, too low for a headbutt, and no headbutt involved open jaws.

He smirked as he bit a Vampire.

MiHalla Dashquei
Jun 16th, 2004, 12:01:37 AM
She slapped him hard across the face, trying to roll away as he made this too close to intimate gesture.

"How...DARE...you...you..."

She couldn't but close her eyes and submit herself to the pain, the beautiful pain, as Je'gan's teeth sunk into her neck. Later she'd tell him that was a gesture of love, and not hatred and revenge as he thought it to be...she hoped, with an inner cringe.

Je'gan Olra'en
Jul 19th, 2004, 12:40:46 PM
Regardless of the vampiric nature of his actions, his teeth were still human, and as she slapped him and rolled away in quick succession, he was forced to open his jaws to avoid having his teeth torn out. As it was, the slap chipped something; rolling away in the opposite direction, he spat a razor-sharp white flake and a few drops of blood (his). He came up on one knee, watching MiHalla.

"Not bad all all. I'm most impressed; are all Vampires that fast?"

MiHalla Dashquei
Aug 9th, 2004, 08:39:14 PM
"We've got to be..." she replied, wiping the blood off her neck with her hand, still angry that he bit her. "You have a rather interesting technique there yourself."

Je'gan Olra'en
Aug 10th, 2004, 07:49:48 AM
"It's what you get when you cross Teras Kasi with the spirit of improvisation."

Slowly, he got to his feet, putting a hand to the back of his neck. It came away red; the knifeblade had scraped him hard. Burnt hand to boot, and so forth. He'd been overconfident.

Then again, he'd never fought a vampire before.

He rotated his neck in a circle, wincing at the harsh 'pop' of vertebrae realigning. "You took a lot out of me. I'm really impressed." An eyebrow lifted. "Care to go again? Promise I won't bite..."

MiHalla Dashquei
Sep 14th, 2004, 07:34:58 PM
"Promises are for inferiors. You are NOT an inferior, and I dont promise anything..." She shook her head.

"I AM rather shocked that you'd want to fight a GIRL however. Didn't your mother ever teach you any manners?"

Je'gan Olra'en
Sep 14th, 2004, 08:26:12 PM
Wincing at mention of his mother, he circled, looking for an opening in the way MiHalla carried herself.

"My sensei had some rather acerbic words on that. I'm as chivalrous as the next man, but I'd be an idiot not to take advantage of an opportunity like this."