PDA

View Full Version : I want my Daddy....(open)

Hunter Kincaid
Apr 19th, 2004, 05:02:23 PM
Angelina Kincaid didn't know that her five-year-old mute daughter, Hunter was huddled behind the sofa when she stumbled in from her night of partying. It was daybreak and Hunter had been all alone that night, as many nights before.

It had been nearly two months since Hunter had been place in the legal custody of her mother.

The small child had missed her mother dearly when she thought she was dead, but it seemed she missed her even more now.

Hunter stood as her mommy came in and collapsed on the sofa and passed out. Angelina was too drunk and high to even notice the child. Mommy, Mommy, wake up. Mommy, I'm hungry! Her mental voice spoke through the Force.

Tears came to the little girls eyes. I want my daddy! I gonna go find Daddy!

Hunter ran into her room and grabbed a small bag and stuffed a few clothes into it and her favorite dolly. She was already dressed in a brown tunic and pants. The child had grown up so much in the past two months, she had basically taken care of herself.

Hunter walked back out into the living area, where her mother had vomited on the floor, obviously only moments ago, but was already out cold again.

I love you, Mommy... The little girl said silently with her mind and gave her mommy a kiss on the forehead.

A moment later, Hunter was in the corridor walking towards the lifts, she wanted to find her daddy.

spada
Apr 20th, 2004, 04:56:40 PM
Spada had just finished reading up on various journals of jedi long dead and decided to go for a walk. He walked down some corridors of the large temple and found a hallway he had never seen. Walking down it and past the many doors on the walls, he reached an elevator. He decided to go for a ride and pressed a random button on the wall panel. He hummed a song he heard earlier and as the door opened, he noticed a little girl walking towards him. Spada bowed lowly and said,

"Greetings. I am Spada Elhow. Where are you going all alone?"

Hunter Kincaid
Apr 20th, 2004, 08:36:08 PM
Mommy sick, I go find my daddy. She told him with a determined look and through a strong flow of mental telepathy.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 21st, 2004, 10:58:05 AM
What's that Hunter??

*Natia says as she catches the bit of Angelina being sick. She'd just come out of an empty room. She nods her head towards Spada, acknowledging his presence.

Today, she's dressed in a black bodysuit with black boots. She's done her best to keep an eye on Hunter since Angelina got her. And she hadn't seen anything wrong. But she's always been busy to do more then just a quick glance. Today though is different. Hunter is walking around by herself, something a child her age shouldn't be doing*

Hunter, I thought that you were told that if you needed your Daddy, you go to my room.

*Natia's taken a liking to this kid. She sometimes feels as if she's the big sister to both Hunter and Ry-Obi. She is after all a teenager. A very mature teenager.*

spada
Apr 21st, 2004, 03:32:32 PM
Spada heard the girl in his head and looked back as Natia arrived. He nodded as she nodded to him and asked to her, concentrating his mental stimuli on her and said teleapthically,

'Your mother is sick? Stay with Natia.'

Spada walked, reaching out with his mind and the force to get a feel of what room she came from. Walking to a door, he opened it and immediately smelled throwup. Walking through the house, he found the scent's source and entered the living room, finding a woman lying on the bed who looked very unhealthy. He picked her up and she stayed awake, so he walked her to the front door and before walking out, he called out to Natia with his mind,

'I'm going to send her mom to the infirmary for now. I don't know if I should bring her out with...whats the name...oh-Hunter there.'

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 22nd, 2004, 11:59:59 AM
I'll take Hunter for now. I haven't gotten to spend any time with the munchkin lately. Then I'll take her to spend some time with her Dad.

Oh, and the lady's name is Angelina Kincaid.

*Natia says to Spada through telepathy*

Hey Hunter, why don't we go off for a bit, spend some time together and then I'll take you to your Dad.

spada
Apr 22nd, 2004, 05:50:26 PM
Spada listened as the two talked. He looked down at the woman and noticed the unhealthy look of the woman. The drugs and alchohol didn't do the body much good, but at least she wasn't in any immediate danger. He wanted to send her to the doctor to get her system cleaned out and to help to get her off the addiction.

Hunter Kincaid
Apr 23rd, 2004, 04:13:47 AM
Hunter nodded and took ahold of Natia's hand. Okay, I'll go, but mommy be okay?

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 23rd, 2004, 10:10:15 AM
*Natia smiles down at Hunter*

Yes, your Mother will be okay. My friend is going to help her out.

*Natia hits the button for the turbolift which opens its doors to let them in since nobody had called it from this floor yet*

So, where do you want to go??

spada
Apr 23rd, 2004, 03:04:07 PM
Spada, hearing the two walk off, carried her in the other direction. He wandered for a while until he reached the infirmary. Approaching a doctor who faced his back to him, he called out,

"Hello. I need a nurse...or doctor...or something like that."

Hunter Kincaid
Apr 24th, 2004, 05:49:14 AM
Fountain room, let's go there. I like that room. Hunter smiled now knowing her mother was going to be alright.

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Apr 24th, 2004, 10:28:35 PM
A group of medical staff was there with an air gurney as they saw the Kel-dar walk in carrying an unconscious woman.

Dr. Hayden Radnor was just coming from his break as he saw them and rushed over. "What happened?" He asked Spada.

spada
Apr 25th, 2004, 08:16:28 AM
Spada replied,

"She passed ot from drinking or drugs. I'm worried that she has OD'ed."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 26th, 2004, 12:23:06 PM
Alright Hunter, lead the way.

*Natia says with a smile on her face*

Hunter Kincaid
Apr 26th, 2004, 08:32:32 PM
Hunter takes a hold of Natia's hand and pushes the floor that the Fountain Room is in. She waits patiently for the lift doors to open and steps out. Come on, Auntie Nat!

Hunter has a smile on her face as she leads Natia to the Fountain Room.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 27th, 2004, 09:28:38 AM
*Natia smiles at being referred to as Auntie Nat. She kinda likes the sound of that. She lets Hunter lead her to the Fountain Room*

I'm coming Hunter, you don't have to worry about me not coming cause you're holding my hand.

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Apr 28th, 2004, 05:17:44 AM
Hayden shined a small pen light in Angelina's eyes. No response.

"Okay, guys I need a pack of Dyonal, let's flush her out." Hayden said as he helped take the woman into the back.

Hunter Kincaid
Apr 28th, 2004, 05:31:17 AM
Hunter giggled. Auntie Nat, please play in fountain with me.

She let go of Nait's hand and ran to the edge of one of the bigger fountains.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 28th, 2004, 10:57:00 AM
*Natia smiles, and for once, decides to let loose and relax. Going to enjoy being a teenager and act immature for once. She takes off her black boots and rolls up the legs of her jumpsuit in an effort to keep them as dry as possible. She then walks over to the fountain which Hunter's at and smiles*

I will only if you take off your footwear so it won't get wet.

Hunter Kincaid
Apr 28th, 2004, 02:35:39 PM
Hunter nodded and took off her boots and socks and pushed her pants up as far as she could and bound into the water with a splash.

Hunter loved water! Daddy, used to bring me here. We play for hours!

Her smile stopped for a moment. Mommy doesn't play, Auntie Nat. Mommy sleep all day and leave me 'lone at night.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 28th, 2004, 02:43:45 PM
Well, I'll play with you.

*Natia looks around before climbing into the fountain after Hunter*

Your Mother leaves you alone at night?? By yourself??

Hunter Kincaid
Apr 28th, 2004, 02:48:35 PM
She thinks Hunter's sleeping. The child acknowledged with a nod. I know she's gone and I sleep behind the couch, so no monsters find me.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 28th, 2004, 02:58:57 PM
*Natia nods her head slightly, making up her mind to return Hunter to her Father's care, despite what Angelina says. A child Hunters age should not be left alone, even if it's at the GJO*

Well, I won't let you be left alone again.

*Natia gets a goofy grin on her face as she goes to chase Hunter*

Hunter Kincaid
Apr 28th, 2004, 03:02:01 PM
Hunter's smile returns and she takes off through the water with a squeal. Her eyes bright with excitement.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 28th, 2004, 03:06:29 PM
*Natia's happy that Hunter's having a good time. Now to keep it that way*

I'm gonna catch you Hunter.

*Natia says as she chases Hunter, though letting Hunter stay in front*

Hunter Kincaid
Apr 28th, 2004, 03:12:39 PM
The child is loving every minute of it as she runs from Natia through the water. It's been a while since Hunter has had any fun, besides who she enteracts with in her classes.

The child is having the time of her life.

spada
Apr 28th, 2004, 07:48:36 PM
Spada and the doctor took her to the back of the infirmary and set her down on a bed. Spada looked over to the doctor and said,

"Anything I can do to help?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 29th, 2004, 10:51:49 AM
*Natia after a couple of minutes, catches Hunter and scoops her up into her arms*

Gotcha kiddo.

*Natia laughs with happiness, true happiness, something she hasn't felt in awhile*

Hunter Kincaid
May 1st, 2004, 09:01:18 AM
Hunter lets out a squeal! This is fun, Auntie Nat! Her mind calls. I don't have fun like this with my mommy. Wish you were my mommy. Hunter be happy all the time!

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 1st, 2004, 09:09:57 AM
No you don't kid. You'd be better off having Faith or Xazor as your Mommy. I've got a lot going against me that would make me a bad Mommy.

*Natia places Hunter back on the ground*

Ok, it's time for you to try and catch me.

*Natia says before she slowly runs away from Hunter, at a speed which Hunter could catch her*

Hunter Kincaid
May 1st, 2004, 09:16:25 AM
Hunter runs after Natia as fast as her little legs could go through the water. A few moments later with a look of triump, she catches Natia. Gotcha!

Dr. Hayden Radnor
May 1st, 2004, 09:26:40 AM
Originally posted by spada
Spada and the doctor took her to the back of the infirmary and set her down on a bed. Spada looked over to the doctor and said,

"Anything I can do to help?"

"Melea, check her pockets." Hayden instructed as Spada asked his question. "Perhaps, shortly."

The nurse nodded and did as she was told a few moments later, a small plastic bag was brought into view with an array of pills.

"Just as I thought, the authories will need to be brought in. But, let's get this out of her system first. I need a scan, stat!"

Angelina was near overdose with her drugs and alcohol, but Hayden and his staff was able to get the most part cleared out of her blood before any real damage could be done.

Hayden sighed as the unconscious Jedi Padawan was taken to a room. He looked at Spada. "You got her here just in time, she probably would've died had you not." He gave the Kel-dor a suspicious look. "Are you a friend of hers? How did you know about the drugs and alcohol?"

spada
May 1st, 2004, 05:22:15 PM
"Well, her daughter, or I think she is, was walking out of the room and I asked what she was doing. Then she said her mom had... what did she say again? Oh yea- she said that her mom was sick. I left her with Natia and brought her here. Her names... Angelina Kinkaid I think. I've seen what some drugs can do to a person, and she looked like what I've seen. That and she threw up in her house."

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 2nd, 2004, 10:51:44 AM
*Natia laughs lightly as Hunter catches her*

Oh no, what am I gonna do now that you've caught me??

*Natia says in between her laughter*

Hunter Kincaid
May 4th, 2004, 01:16:52 PM
I gonna tickle Auntie Nat! Hunter starts tickling Natia's legs while laughing herself.

Dr. Hayden Radnor
May 4th, 2004, 01:27:55 PM
"She has a daughter?!" Hayden shook his head and let out a deep breath. "I'm afraid that a social worker will be called into this as well as the Watch, she had drugs n her."

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 5th, 2004, 08:31:23 AM
*Natia laughs some more as Hunter tickles her before she scoops Hunter up into her arms again*

Are you a tickle monster??

*Natia asks Hunter before going to use telepathy to talk to Spada How is she?? is all she says through telepathy before she puts Hunter on the ground again*

I'm gonna chase you again now.

spada
May 5th, 2004, 12:47:31 PM
Spada heard something in his mind and replied back to what he realised was Natia,

'She'll be alright. But I think theres going to be some social services problems since she has a kid."

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 5th, 2004, 12:50:12 PM
*Natia nods her head slightly when Spada responds. She then uses telepathy to talk to him again. Let it be known that Hunter is going back to her Father to live with again.*

Hunter Kincaid
May 10th, 2004, 07:03:24 AM
Hunter takes off around the fountain, squealing in delight as Natia chases her.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 10th, 2004, 08:34:19 AM
*Natia goes to chase Hunter through the fountain as Hunter squeals in delight. She deliberately goes slow in trying to catch Hunter*

I'm going to catch you Hunter, and then I'm gonna spin you around until you're laughing real hard.

Hunter Kincaid
May 10th, 2004, 11:50:35 AM
The youngling likes the thought of that so she slows down to be caught.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 12th, 2004, 11:04:10 AM
*Natia slows her pace slightly, but still catches Hunter. When she does, she scoops Hunter up and starts spinning the two of them around until Hunter is laughing real hard*

Hunter Kincaid
May 16th, 2004, 09:06:54 AM
The little girl catches her breath from laughing then reachs over to Natia and gives her a big hug. I love you, Auntie Nat. You always be Hunter's favorite aunt, forever.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 16th, 2004, 09:22:46 AM
Forever's a very long time Hunter, and I may do things which you don't like someday.

*Natia returns Hunter's hug*

How about we get you moved back in with your Dad. He'll be thrilled to have you with him again. After that, I'll take you out for a big treat of your choosing.

Hunter Kincaid
May 16th, 2004, 09:46:17 AM
Yes! Going to Dad's! Hunter was utterly excited. You gonna be there too?

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 16th, 2004, 09:54:34 AM
Yes, I'll be there as well since I also live there. Remember. I live there and here.

*Natia smiles at Hunter who is still in her arms*

Do you need anything from your Mom's place??

Hunter Kincaid
May 23rd, 2004, 07:58:23 PM
Hunter suddenly remembered the bag she packed. Auntie Nat, my bag is still in the hall upstairs, it's got Casey in it!

Casey was Hunter's favorite doll, the child looked frantic.

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 24th, 2004, 07:33:06 AM
Well then, let's got and get your bag, Casey, and we'll be off to see your Daddy.

*Natia places Hunter on the ground outside of the fountain, grabs their footwear, and then goes to leave the fountain room in her bare feet*

Hunter Kincaid
May 26th, 2004, 08:04:36 AM
Hunter helps Natia and carries her shoes. With her free hand she takes Natia's hand. Do you think Daddy will want me back, Natia? Deep down, Hunter knows her parents can't stand each other.

After I been with mommy so long?

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 26th, 2004, 08:12:03 AM
Of course your Daddy will want you back. He loves you and is missing you a lot right now. And if for some reason he doesn't want you back, I'll take care of you, with the help of my family. You won't be left alone like you have been anymore.

spada
May 26th, 2004, 12:33:42 PM
Spada heard the voice again and said to the Doctor in response,

"She will be staying with her father, I think."

Hunter Kincaid
Jun 6th, 2004, 06:31:25 PM
I hope daddy wants me back...I see Faith and she's really fat with babies. Daddy will be a daddy to those babies, but will he have time for Hunter too? The child knew all about what was going on with her dad and Faith, she knew about the babies.

Mommy said bad things about Faith and those babies, says babies aren't daddy's. I tell mommy shut up and mommy gets mad and slaps Hunter's face.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 8th, 2004, 09:57:50 AM
He does Hunter. He'll still have time for you, though the babies will need alot of attention but he will always have time for you. And if he doesn't, you just come to me and tell me, and I'll talk with your daddy and he'll make time to spend with you.

And your mommy is wrong about Faith and the babies.

Hunter Kincaid
Jun 12th, 2004, 08:05:42 PM
Mommy not like Faith...Hunter not like mommy anymore. Hunter wants to be with you and daddy and Papa Tel. A smile appeared on the young child's face as she thought of her daddy.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 13th, 2004, 08:43:54 AM
And you will be Hunter, that much I promise you. We may not be there all the time, but one of us will be there. And if you like, I'll even bring you here to play with Faith if you like.

*Natia comes to the stop by the turbolift, and pushes the button calling it to where they are. When it arrives, they get in, and push the button for the floor which they want and it starts to move again.

Upon it's stopping at the appropriate floor, the doors open and they exit and continue walking down the hall towards where the two of them met up*

Hunter Kincaid
Jun 30th, 2004, 09:26:36 AM
Her bag and doll were right where she left them. Hunter quickly grabs them up and is more than ready to go.

Ready, let's go see Daddy. A grin is on her face as excitement fills her up.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 2nd, 2004, 08:21:10 AM
*Natia smiles as Hunter picks up her bag and doll before the two of them head off for the front entrance of the Grounds. Again, she takes Hunters hand in her own to keep her close. Hunter's apart of her extended family. All of the Lost are.

Upon reaching the main doors, she frowns as she sits down and puts her own footwear back on*

Put your shoes on Hunter. We don't want to be going outside without them on.

Hunter Kincaid
Jul 14th, 2004, 11:01:50 PM
Hunter nods and does as Natia has said. She always minds Natia when she's with her.

She sits down and begins to put on her shoes. [i]I have missed daddy so much, Auntie Nat.[i]

She quickly ties her shoes and stands up, nearly hopping from one foot to the other in excitement of seeing her father again.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 16th, 2004, 07:11:55 AM
*Natia stands up after she's gotten her boots on and done up. As she stands up, she picks up Hunter's things, though leaving the doll for Hunter to carry since it's her favourite*

Well, you're not going to have to miss him any more because I'm taking you to live with him again, and I feel bad about letting your Mother take you with what's happened.

*Natia takes Hunters hand after she's gotten her shoes on and is standing again. They then walk out of the temple together and onto the streets of Coruscant to head off to Dexter's diner. She's going to make sure that Hunter still gets the Force classes for the kids here though*