PDA

View Full Version : A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down. (Neyasha)

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 19th, 2004, 03:45:58 PM
Wei Wu Wei paced about in a small classroom, waiting to give his Padawan a lesson in Force Healing. Control was never much of an issue for Wei, but healing was more advanced than mere Force Boosting. He could heal himself with fair ease, but healing others was a different story. But Wei knew the basics, and that was what his Padawan wanted to learn. So that's what he'd give her.

Neyasha
Apr 20th, 2004, 09:42:36 AM
Neyasha had gotten a message saying that Wei was ready to teach her and would meet her at training rooms.

Neyasha walks into the room, and bows to Wei.

"Greetings master. I am reporting for training as per your request."

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 20th, 2004, 08:22:30 PM
"Excellent. Today we will go over Force Healing. It is a more difficult process than Force Boosting, but has some similar qualities."

Wei paused for a moment, collecting his thoughts. "Neyasha, are you familiar with the concept of Chi?"

Neyasha
Apr 21st, 2004, 10:58:15 AM
Neyasha Nods.

"A persons Chi is the natural energy flows through the person. Ballancing ones inner Chi is critical in learning martal arts, giving you the focuse, and presision to preform the arts effectivly."

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 21st, 2004, 01:25:41 PM
"Yes. It is also a life force, a spirit energy. Everone has a unique Chi. If the Force is a general life essence that all can control, then the Chi would be like soul. Think of it as a specific rhythm."

Wei sat on a nearby desk with his legs folded. "So, are you familiar with your rhythmn?"

Neyasha
Apr 21st, 2004, 01:43:20 PM
Neyasha Nods.

"It was mandatory while learning martal arts to become familar with your own inner rhythm, so we can keep the rhythm, Hard and well formed in the that of a warrior's."

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 21st, 2004, 04:46:01 PM
"Ok then. Here's the deal with Force healing. We use the Force to heal the body, but to do that we must synchronize ourselves with the rhythm of the person we are trying to heal. Naturally, this will be easier to do on yourself than on others. So first, I want you to find your rhythm, and then use the Force to numb your arm."

Neyasha
Apr 22nd, 2004, 02:35:09 PM
Neyasha nods and presses the button on her bracelet. She lets the force flow through her and quickly finds her inner rhythm. She wonders what to do from there, but doen't wish to ask. She was given instructions and was now expected to preform.

After a bit of inspecting the force, she finds that the force flowing through her has a diffrent rhythm then her her body's functions. She then goes to try and change the rhythm of the force to match that of the muscles in her left arm. once she finds the match she notices that the force is now latched to her arm's muscluar tisue, so she then focuses the force to block the nerves in her skin from sending their nerve impulses to her brain, and her arm goes numb.

"There master, It is done."

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 22nd, 2004, 04:09:39 PM
"Good job. Healing goes in the same manner as numbing. If your arm were cut, you would heal it with a process similar to the one in which you numbed your arm."

Wei let feeling come back into his own arm, shook it out a bit, and made a second request of his Padawan. "Now find my rhythm, and numb my arm. Take care not to injure me."

Neyasha
Apr 26th, 2004, 12:00:22 PM
Neyasha approches Wei making her arm have fealing again. She touches wei's arm. It takes a few moments fore her to figure out how to make her force to flow through Wei, but she mannages it after some time. She then tunes the force to match Wei's rhythm in his arm, and after a little more time Wei's arm goes numb.

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 26th, 2004, 03:57:50 PM
"Do you see how it works?" Wei asked. "It is just like sending people messages through the Force or using telekinesis. You direct the Force at them, but in a positive manner so it heals. Then by finding their inner rhytmn you use the Force to fix what is wrong. You may now release my arm, Neyasha."

Wei reached for a small round cushion and picked at a small silver looking ball on its surface. After a few tries, he managed to get a grip on it with his fingernails and pulled, revealing a straight pin.

"Neyasha, give me your hand."

Using the needle, Wei made a small pinprick in her right index finger. It was nothing too large, but the wound was bound to sting a little. Wei watched a small bead of blood rise up to the surface of her skin. "Here is a small wound. Heal it up."

Neyasha
Apr 27th, 2004, 12:47:35 PM
Before Neyasha can do anything with the force Neyasha's genitic enhancements take over and stop the bleeding.

"That wound was too small. I did not even get a chance to touch the force before my body stoped the bleeding. I will solve that problem."

Neyasha quickly draws one of her daggers and slashes it down her arm removing a nice chunk of flesh. Neyasha doesn't even flinch in pain, though it is clear that she can feel the pain.

She then taps into the force and focuses it on herself and her rhythm in her arm. Once she has the rhythm set she bonds the force to her arm and with in a half hour she has completely stoped the bleeding, and the skin is starting to regrow.

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 27th, 2004, 02:03:08 PM
Wei looked on, and tried not to look too surprised and shocked when his Padawan tore a piece of flesh out of her own arm.

"Well, practice makes perfect, I suppose. But I can't recommend you do that too often. In fact, let's not do that at all ever again."

Self-mutilation was never a good thing in Wei's book, and to be honest, watching Neyasha do that made him squeamish.

"I don't think there is anything else to cover. Once you've finished with your arm, we'll go over any questions you have and then you can be dimissed."

Neyasha
Apr 27th, 2004, 02:11:43 PM
Neyasha nods, and uses the force to finish healing her arm. She then turns to Wei...

"I admit it is unplesant to remove ones own flesh, But for the purpose of education I beleave it to be worth while. Do you have a problem with what I did?"

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 27th, 2004, 03:16:54 PM
"Only that I don't want you to ever do that again. There are more constructive ways to practice such a thing as Force Healing. Are there any other questions you might have?"

Neyasha
Apr 29th, 2004, 09:43:07 AM
Neyasha nods...

"I do have one question. Could you tell me what are the more constructive ways to practice such a thing as Force Healing? I only wish to know so I do not anger my master when I practice."

Neyasha finds a cloth in the room and wipen the blood off her dagger and puts it away.

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 29th, 2004, 10:24:21 AM
Wei paused. "Well, you can numb your arm, like we did before. Or you can numb your big toe, tips of your fingers, the left side of your face...just anything like that."

Wei pushed up his glasses. "Or you can practice your Force Healing by helping other people who have been injured. Just be sure to take your time. Remember, it is more difficult to heal other people than it is to heal yourself. But I think the added difficulty will only help you get better at it faster."

"I think that's all I have for you. I know you want to go get revenge on Rivin, but please be on the look-out for other people you can help with your skills on your way to accomplishing your goal, all right? If that's all we need to do, then I think we can dismiss this class. You are always welcome to come to me for help, advice, or review sessions. Just because these classes are over doesn't mean you are not allowed to come to me for help."

Neyasha
Apr 29th, 2004, 01:01:27 PM
Neyasha nods.

"Very well master. Though I do not hold much ageinst Rivin. He only harmed my daughter, as a way of getting me to talk. I accualy respect him, because he is adept at finding and using the weeknesses of others agienst themselves. He is a very intelegent man and a worthy foe, though I wish to see him in jail I would not go out of my way to see him there.

His apprentice Talzen is the one I want to see dead. He took my life away from me, and untill I have his life, I am still dead, nothing more than a machien. I have the asginment to deal with him. My husband gave it to me with his dying breath. I have never left an asginment unfinished . I'm not about to start now.

Though I will do my best to help thouse that I can in the meen time. I may spend some time in the medical wing practicing healing others. I also will be constructing my own lightsaber if you think I am ready for my own."

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 30th, 2004, 09:57:39 AM
"Oh, I see. Well, my advice still holds, whether you are after Talzen, Rivin, or anyone else. Good luck in your practicing."

Wei paused for a moment. "You don't have your own saber already? Hmm. Do you know not know how to build one yourself? I sure don't mind if you have your own lightsaber. You can get the schematics for lightsabers in the archives, and most of the parts are easy to come by. You might have trouble getting a crystal, but I'm sure there will be someone around that can get you one. It won't be a big issue, though."

Neyasha
May 4th, 2004, 10:44:54 AM
"I understand master. If there is no objections, am I dismised from class?"

Neyasha stands and waits for Wei's responce.

Wei Wu Wei
May 4th, 2004, 10:06:19 PM
"Certainly. Have fun doing stuff. Remember to try and relax. Do things 'for fun' even if they seem like a waste of time. Read a book, go to dinner, see a movie. Play Sabbac with your fellow Padawans. I'll be seeing you."

Wei waved a friendly goodbye, then began to search for something to wipe Neyasha's blood off the floor.

"I'll handle this, you just go on."

Neyasha
May 11th, 2004, 10:20:17 AM
Neyasha Bows to her master and then walks out of the room.