PDA

View Full Version : Clarity comes and goes(open)

Chelsea La
Apr 19th, 2004, 12:25:03 PM
Chelsea is sitting at a space on Coruscant. She's been keeping an eye on her identical twin sister Shandri for some time now. What's bothering her deep down is the fact that she has not let her sister know that she is sill alive. In fact, she's actually getting ready to leave and explore the galaxy, get a job where she has rights, and all in all, live the life her sister should have gotten.

A long time ago, Chelsea learned to block herself from Shandri so she can't find her through the Force like they used to do when there were little kids.

She's lonely, and partially lost. Not lost as in she doesn't know where she is, but lost. She still has to book passage off Coruscant, but that won't be difficult. What will be difficult is actually leaving her sister behind.

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 20th, 2004, 10:01:36 AM
Shanaria was out for a walk along the streets of Coruscant when she saw what she thinks is Shandri going into the spaceport. not knowing what is going on, Shanaria goes to approch her. As she approches she sences through the force that this woman's presence is not that of Shandri's but is rather close to Shandri's.

Shanaria catches up to the woman, knowing that this could still be Shandri, since they have not talked for a while, Shanaria waves to the woman saying...

"Hello there! Isn't it a wonderful day today!"

Chelsea La
Apr 20th, 2004, 01:43:13 PM
Chelsea doesn't look up at Shanaria.

"I guess it's wonderful to some ppl, but not to me today."

Chelsea gives absolutely no sign of recognising Shanaria's voice. When Shanaria uses the Force on her, she can tell that she's actually trying to keep her Force presence small, as if she's trying to hide from Force users.

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 21st, 2004, 11:16:51 AM
Shanaria can tell that by Chelsea's reacation to her that this is not Shandri, and the fack that she is trying to hide from force users says that She is certanly not Shandri. Shanaria Offers her hand to Chelsea...

"Hi I'm Shanaria. And you would be Shandri's Dead Twin Sister. Right?"

Shanaria has had alot of experance with twins, since there is a number of them in her family back on Omwat, so Shanaria takes a wide guess at the lady's relation to Shandri.

Chelsea La
Apr 21st, 2004, 11:25:38 AM
Chelsea gets a very surprised look on her face when Shanaria says that she's Shandri's dead twin sister.

"Yes, I'm Shandri's twin sister. My names Chelsea La."

Chelsea looks up at Shanaria and a small look of recognition appears on her face. She has seen Shanaria around before.

"How much of our past has Shandri told you?"

Chelsea questions, wanting to know what Shanaria already knows of certain things, like the Treasure.

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 21st, 2004, 12:08:57 PM
"She has told me a good amount. I was one of the people that went with her to your homeworld to liberate the Sith from it, and ended up putting Shandri under the protection of the Omwati Military, and give the threat of war with you people in order to stop your king from Killing Shandri. Shandri is also my training partner for a number of classes at The GJO."

Chelsea La
Apr 22nd, 2004, 11:43:42 AM
Chelsea nods her head slightly, deciding she's not going to mention the Treasure in case Shanaria doesn't know about it.

"Why would the King wish to kill Shandri? If she helped liberate our homeworld, then the King would want to reward her for her assistance."

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 22nd, 2004, 03:14:36 PM
"She was instructed to go to the Jedi and get help to liberate the Sith. When she got here she joined the GJO. Then when she get the help she was told to stay with the Jedi to keep The Treas... What she was protecting safe. Unstead she left it in the Jedi vaults and went back to help get rid of the Sith. Do you understand why he wanted to kill her now?"

Chelsea La
Apr 23rd, 2004, 09:54:14 AM
"Ah, that would do it alright. Thank-you for keeping my sister alive. She means alot to me and I don't want her dead.

Is it still in the Jedi Vaults? Or when you got back, did she take it back?"

Chelsea questions.

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 23rd, 2004, 11:01:31 AM
"I'm not really sure. I haven't talked to her since we got back here."

Chelsea La
Apr 23rd, 2004, 11:32:16 AM
Chelsea nods.

"Alright.

You seen much of the galaxy?"

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 23rd, 2004, 11:44:28 AM
"I've seen a number of planets. I did a bunch of traveling with my grandfather whne I was younger. Why do you ask?"

Chelsea La
Apr 23rd, 2004, 11:51:37 AM
"It's a big galaxy, many places to go and see. And somewhere out there is where I'm going to settle down and grow old and die. Shandri never knowing I'm alive. I'll get to choose my own life, not have it chosen for me."

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 23rd, 2004, 11:54:04 AM
"Don't you think it's kinda wrong to let your sister to think you are dead, and pin her with a job she was not trained for? Don't you think that Shandri has the right to know that you still live?"

Chelsea La
Apr 24th, 2004, 08:47:22 AM
"Yes, it is wrong, but it's the only way for me to have a life. Yes, Shandri does have the right to know that I'm still alive, but I know her. She'll feel cheated out of her life. And she will have been.

What's even more wrong though is the tradition which we have to follow. The laws which we have no say in."

Chelsea looks at Shanaria with a serious look on her face.

"Back home, both her and I are just objects. She doesn't know this, but they will kill her at age twenty if I was still there. They don't want the complication of twins. At least this way, she still will have a life, even though it's not the greatest.

What I've done, I've done to keep her alive. And that is right."

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 28th, 2004, 12:41:19 PM
"Maybe you could have your life here. Trade off with Shandri, Something so that the two of you will be able to be together. Is there any thing you could do?"

Chelsea La
Apr 28th, 2004, 12:49:17 PM
"There is only one Guardian at any given time. This way, Shandri still lives. If I come back, I have to become the Guardian and she has to die. I want so much for Shandri to have a life. To do what she wants, when she wants.

But I don't want her dead. The only way she can live right now is if she's the Guardian."

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 28th, 2004, 12:52:22 PM
"She will live. I can make arrangements with the Omwati government that could protect her, and unless your King would like his head on a stick he couldn't touch her."

Chelsea La
Apr 28th, 2004, 12:57:46 PM
"What he'd do is pretend I'm Shandri, and Shandri's me. And truthfully, none would be the wiser because I would not be allowed to say otherwise."

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 28th, 2004, 01:03:39 PM
"Then I could get protection for both of you."

Chelsea La
Apr 28th, 2004, 01:17:58 PM
"But how can you protect one that is legally dead?"

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 28th, 2004, 01:30:15 PM
"Because the Omwati don't know you are supose to be dead. If you were to submit a request for Sanctuary on Omwat, then by Omwati Law if your request is excepted, you will be under the protection of Omwat, by law, just as any Omwati would be. Your king couldn't touch you because to him you are still dead, and you would have the Omwati's protection."

Chelsea La
Apr 28th, 2004, 01:39:07 PM
Chelsea shakes her head slightly.

"But that doesn't solve the problem about being a Guardian. If my King finds out I'm alive, I have to become the Guardian."

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 28th, 2004, 02:29:14 PM
"Then you hide the fact you are alive from your king. and just because you have to protect something doesn't meen that you can't have a life."

Chelsea La
Apr 28th, 2004, 03:24:16 PM
"To be the Guardian it means you have no life. The laws are ancient and should be scrapped and new ones should be made to go with the times.

I'm hiding the fact from my King because I'm hiding from Shandri."

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 28th, 2004, 03:28:35 PM
"Then maybe we nead to visit you king and get the rules changed, weather it be through diplomacy, or by force."

Chelsea La
Apr 28th, 2004, 03:30:51 PM
"He's not one for changing tradition. He views these laws as a tradition as well. He won't change them for any reason."

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 28th, 2004, 03:33:32 PM
"Does he value his life more than he does these laws? Does he value the treasure more than them. We have some barganing chips that he can not counter."

Chelsea La
Apr 28th, 2004, 03:38:55 PM
"No, we don't have bargaining chips. We will not use the Treasure as if it's any other object. He will lay down his life to preserve the laws and traditions."

Chelsea says the first bit with alot of emotion in her voice.

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 28th, 2004, 03:46:27 PM
"Who is next in line to be king? Could we convince him to change the rules if he became king?"

Chelsea La
Apr 28th, 2004, 03:49:18 PM
"No one. He has no heir yet. We off the King and throw the whole planet into civil war."

Chelsea does not know of her relationship to the King.

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 28th, 2004, 03:58:11 PM
"Shandri said that the King is her half brother... Does this mean anythink to the situation?"

Chelsea La
Apr 29th, 2004, 10:02:23 AM
"What? We're relatated to that pig-headed ...

You've got to be kidding me. No, you wouldn't say that unless it's true. Yeah, it changes everything. Shandri would be his heir if he know's I'm alive."

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 29th, 2004, 10:12:07 AM
Shanaria smiles.

"So I think we need to talk to Shandri. What do you think of that?"

Chelsea La
Apr 29th, 2004, 10:20:15 AM
"No. I don't think it would be a good idea. I'm dead, remember."

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 29th, 2004, 10:25:32 AM
"Your not dead, and if we are going to get rid of your King I think it would be best if we let her in on it. This effects her life just as much as yours. I want both of you to have a good life, and hopefuly a good life togather. I know what it's like to not have your family. It's not fun. Now please cooperate with me, and I'll arrange for you to see your sister again. Okay?"

Chelsea La
Apr 29th, 2004, 10:28:09 AM
"No, you don't understand. Shandri is a good kid. But she's got a temper you wouldn't believe. I know, I've felt her temper many a time to keep her from doing something stupid to somebody else.

I love her dearly, and I miss her more then words can say. But the fact is, she's gonna be frelling angry if she finds out I'm still alive."

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 29th, 2004, 10:46:50 AM
"Then we will have to explane your reasons for sataying hidden to her. We can't do this without her help."

Chelsea La
Apr 29th, 2004, 10:49:47 AM
"I'm not about to tell her that if I stayed around, she'd be dead when she's twenty. I have my secrets, she's got hers.

No, she's not to find out I'm still alive. We can do this without her knowing."

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 29th, 2004, 11:13:10 AM
"Look, I'm not about to bargan with this. Twins work best together. She has the right to know about all this, and if you will not tell your sister about something this important, about HER life, then I will tell her. So ether you can be there to defend yourself, Or you can let this go without explnation, But She will be told that her life is in danger. Is that understood?!"

Chelsea La
Apr 29th, 2004, 11:22:25 AM
"Her life is in danger if the King finds out I'm still alive. If he believes me to be dead, then her life is not in danger. She'll only have to worry about her life when she gets old.

You have no need or reason to tell her that if I'm alive, she'll be killed when she's twenty because as far as she knows, I'm dead. And it's going to stay that way for her protection.

We can bump off the King, and then let her know that I'm alive. She doesn't need to get caught up in something like this when she has other things to worry about."

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 29th, 2004, 11:30:17 AM
"Your afraide of your sister arn't you? You need to confront her. Plus I need her to be in danger in order to have a reason to confrount your king."

Chelsea La
Apr 29th, 2004, 11:40:15 AM
"No, I'm not afraid of my sister. I have no reason to be afraid of her. Well, she won't be in danger for several more years to come so you will have no reason to confront the King."

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 29th, 2004, 12:33:01 PM
"But her life will be in danger if she knows you are alive, since with you alive she has a death sentence on her head. so that will give me a reason to confront him."

Chelsea La
May 3rd, 2004, 09:52:58 AM
"No, Shandri will only be in danger when she turns twenty, not before. Therefore you would have a reason to confront him until then."

Shanaria Fabool
May 3rd, 2004, 12:01:29 PM
"look... Are you on my side or are you out to help the king? We nead Shandri to be there inorder for this to work. I don't care what complications there will be when she sees you alive, but I think even you can see we can't do this with out her help."

Chelsea La
May 3rd, 2004, 12:15:38 PM
"I'm not out to help the King. Fine, we'll let Shandri know I'm still alive, but I'm the one to let her know. If you tell her I'm alive before I do, you won't be able to do a thing to the King because I'll have disappeared.

Understood?"

Shanaria Fabool
May 3rd, 2004, 12:17:40 PM
Shanaria nods...

"Okay, sounds fair. So how do you want to inform her you are still alive."

Chelsea La
May 3rd, 2004, 12:21:48 PM
"Simple, I'll touch her with the Force. She'll know it's me."

Shanaria Fabool
May 3rd, 2004, 12:27:42 PM
"Okay... then how do we get her to join in on this plot agenst your king?"

Chelsea La
May 3rd, 2004, 12:29:34 PM
"Simple, we just tell her with a promise from me to make things up to her."

Shanaria Fabool
May 3rd, 2004, 12:33:48 PM
"Well then what are we waiting for... The sooner we can get her involved the sonner we can get rid of your king."

Chelsea La
May 3rd, 2004, 12:35:06 PM
"I'm waiting for the right time and the middle of the day isn't the right time I'm afraid."

Chelsea says since she plans on doing something her and Shandri use to do when they were younger.

Shanaria Fabool
May 3rd, 2004, 12:41:18 PM
"Well... then when would be the right time?"

Chelsea La
May 3rd, 2004, 12:42:55 PM
"Tonight would be the right time. If you can show me a spot which Shandri knows of, that would be ideal."

Shanaria Fabool
May 3rd, 2004, 12:55:49 PM
"Like what kind of a spot? Do you meen like Yog's B&G?"

Chelsea La
May 3rd, 2004, 12:58:25 PM
"No, a spot which is relatively quiet."

Shanaria Fabool
May 4th, 2004, 10:39:59 AM
Shanaria thinks for a moment...

"Well there is the GJO Gardens... Would they do?"

Chelsea La
May 5th, 2004, 12:34:36 PM
"Yes, they would do. As long as there's a quiet spot in there, but at night, it wouldn't be a problem."

Shanaria Fabool
May 7th, 2004, 02:38:10 PM
"Alright I'll meet you there tonight. Do you think you can get there on your own?"