PDA

View Full Version : Annoyances come and go, some stay(Shade)

Tharinye Lerf
Apr 19th, 2004, 12:04:30 PM
Tharinye is standing in the Garden, looking at the plants, his thoughts wandering to Natia. His sister. To many ppl like her. To many ppl don't know what risk they are putting themselves in by letting their guard down around her.

Dressed as always in a dark gray suit, his hair combed back properly. His ice blue eyes darting around the whole Garden. He has been lucky so far, he has not come across Natia, but he has come across her adopted Father who thinks that she is harmless. That may well be his death as it had been his Father's death.

Shade Magus
Apr 19th, 2004, 12:31:11 PM
Shade was walking in the gardens when he noticed a young man his eyes darting around the room. Hmm...strange I haven't seen hi before, yet there is something about him.

Tharinye Lerf
Apr 19th, 2004, 12:34:20 PM
Tharinye's ice blue eyes, exactly like what Natia's looked like, come to a rest on Shade, he smiles, acknowledges Shade being there. He reaches down to his pocket and pulls out a datapad and looks at it. A slight nod before he puts the datapad away and he's making his way towards Shade.

"Hello Shade. It's a pleasure to finally meet you."

Shade Magus
Apr 19th, 2004, 12:56:36 PM
Shade was surprised that the man knew him, having nver met him before. "Umm...hello. Have we met before?"

Tharinye Lerf
Apr 21st, 2004, 11:08:13 AM
"No, we haven't met. Names Tharinye Lerf, twin brother of Faith Lerf. You've popped up a few times in research which I'm doing. I've actually wanted to meet you and ask you a few questions."

Tharinye comments casually.

Shade Magus
Apr 21st, 2004, 12:12:07 PM
"Ok then. Ask away."

Tharinye Lerf
Apr 22nd, 2004, 12:03:34 PM
"First off, what's your relation to Natia Elessar? And how did you first meet her?"

Tharinye asks, hoping that this will go better then when he met with Leten.

Shade Magus
Apr 22nd, 2004, 07:00:09 PM
Shade smiled as he remembered that eventful day. "Well the first time I met her was when I had just gotten back from a very long journey. She was intorduced to me by Xazor, her adopted mother. She decided right off the bat that she didn't like me, never knew why, and hit me with her crutch. Since then we have had a mutual relationship. Why do you ask?"

Tharinye Lerf
Apr 23rd, 2004, 10:43:15 AM
"So Natia was violent when you first met her. Would you say that she's still violent?"

Tharinye questions, putting Shades question aside for now.

Shade Magus
Apr 23rd, 2004, 05:43:57 PM
Shade eyed the person before answering slowly. "Well not really. I mean she is a fighter, but then a lot of Jedi are."

Tharinye Lerf
Apr 26th, 2004, 12:53:58 PM
"Would you say that Natia is more a fighter then what is deemed normal for a Jedi? And has she since gone to hurt you?"

Shade Magus
Apr 26th, 2004, 05:05:44 PM
"No she hasn't tried to attack me since then," Shade said slowly, becoming weary of th mna before him.

Tharinye Lerf
Apr 27th, 2004, 11:39:14 AM
Tharinye nods her his head slightly.

"At least she's learning to control her violent nature. So you know where abouts Natia likes to hang out?"

Shade Magus
Apr 27th, 2004, 04:53:35 PM
"Can you tell me why you are interested?"

Tharinye Lerf
Apr 28th, 2004, 11:59:42 AM
"I wish to make sure that if she is innocent, she doesn't get found guilty.

You see, Natia is charged with several counts of murder."

Tharinye says rather calmly, as if he deals with this sort of thing all the time.

Shade Magus
Apr 28th, 2004, 01:01:51 PM
Shade's eyes went wide at that comment. "W...What?! When? How? Charged by who?" His mind went racing. He couldn't believe that Natia was a murderer. She was more agressive than most true, but murder?

Tharinye Lerf
Apr 28th, 2004, 01:24:40 PM
"Well, over the years since she was 4 years old, she's killed close to 50 ppl. She's charged by her homeworld for a number of these murders, as well as abuse of her power.

We have witnesses to some of these murders who were there at the time and keep waking up at night in a cold sweat because they fear that she shall come and kill them in the same manner she has killed."

Tharinye keeps himself calm and composed as he tells Shade this.

Shade Magus
Apr 28th, 2004, 01:30:14 PM
"Impossible. I just couldn't imagine Natia doing something like that."

Tharinye Lerf
Apr 28th, 2004, 01:36:15 PM
"I'm afraid that it's true. My own Father was one her victims. And you know how she killed him, with the Force. In my off time here, I'm doing some research on her. If I find that she indeed is innocent of these charges, then I shall inform my homeworld. If I find that she's not innocent, then I shall go about trying to get the authority here to arrest her and take her home for trial and sentencing.

When you're dealing with a person who's known to have used the Darkside, you should expect to find that they've murdered as well."

Shade Magus
Apr 28th, 2004, 01:38:31 PM
Shade searched his memories. He couldn't think of one time she had used the Darkside since he had met her. "I can't think of once I have seen her use the darkside on anyone or anything."

Tharinye Lerf
Apr 28th, 2004, 01:51:16 PM
"Belive me, she has. She trained under Taja Loraan, a member of the Black Hand when it was around. But she claims she made a mistake and came back to the Jedi here."

Shade Magus
Apr 29th, 2004, 12:13:02 PM
Also news to him, but even if it were true...No! He couldn't believe it until he could ask Natia about it himself. "I'm terribly sorry, but I can not believe you."

Tharinye Lerf
May 1st, 2004, 09:28:56 AM
"Understandable. Why trust a strangers word over one which you know. But I assure you, I am speaking the truth on this matter.

Her own adopted Father was shocked to learn of her turning since she apparently hadn't told him.

I thank-you for your time, but I have a couple of things I need to do."

Shade Magus
May 1st, 2004, 01:13:09 PM
The Jedi Knight stared at the man. "Such as what?"

Tharinye Lerf
May 3rd, 2004, 08:55:41 AM
"Such as seeing if I can get some one to train me today."

Tharinye says, though he doesn't say that he's also going to be writing down what Shade told him about Natia.