PDA

View Full Version : Ghost...

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 18th, 2004, 08:27:19 PM
I have a char that is showing up on 'who's online' that I'm not even using and it keeps saying it's in the Das Request. Is there a reason it's doing that? The last time, I logged onto her, Kes'la and logged her out, it worked for a bit, but then showed back up again. It's doing it right now too. What is causing this???

TheHolo.Net
Apr 18th, 2004, 08:37:08 PM
Das has included an inline image in the thread which is an attachment. She hardcoded the URL. My guess is you viewed the thread with your current name on a URL which does not match the one she hardcoded as the URL for the attachment image. The URL she hardcoded for the attachment image is probably the one that your other character was last logged into. So when you view that thread and load that inline image, it shows your other character logged in viewing that thread for up to 15 minutes after you viewed it.

Its all an issue of attached images being put in as inline images with one of our various URLs and the capability of being logged in with seperate names on seperate URLs.

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 18th, 2004, 08:51:08 PM
Alright, just wanted to make sure something wasn't majorly going on with that char. It had me concerned. Thanks!!! :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 19th, 2004, 05:07:29 PM
or you could try cleaning out your cookies.

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 19th, 2004, 07:28:52 PM
Alright, will do.

Thanks!!!