View Full Version : Computer Problem

imported_Terran Starek
Apr 18th, 2004, 05:47:44 PM
Hi all.

Looks like something is wrong with my computer again. I don't know what, and I don't understand why, but it's a piece of crap. Anyway--to the problem, you say!

Well, for some reason, I cannot load any sort of picture. For some reason, pictures just will not 'show up.' I don't know why. For example, if I go to altavista image search and search for "McGruff" it comes up with several matches. All of the matches take up the actual space they should physically, but nothing occupies that space. I don't even get the little invisible box with the red 'X' at the corner. I am assuming this is the case for most all images, though my experience identifying jpeg is surely much stronger than other imae types, and I don't get it.

I've tried Avant browser, IE, K-Meleon, and Mozilla Firefox--all don't work and I really have no clue why. I've checked the "Internet Options" on the tool bar to ensure that I wasn't blocking pictures, and I'm not. After that, I really have no clue what to do.

Any insight rocks and I appreciate your help greatly. Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday night and a great week.