PDA

View Full Version : A Curious Stroll [Open]

Vishan Korogoth
Apr 17th, 2004, 09:48:38 PM
His interested was finally peaked. After visiting the Council with his new Master Soolin, Vishan finally wanted to see what these Jedi were about. Considering his unique status, he was free to roam about the Temple just like any other Padawan from the Order. The only catch was, he wasn't a Jedi of the Order just like Soolin. She respected their ways, as seen by going before the Council to get approval for the three of them (including Grimya of course) to go to Yavin. Considering that, Vishan wanted to visit the grounds before leaving to the rim. It was going to be a long trip and he did not foresee himself returning to this planet in the near future.

Since it was near, the library was his first stop. When he step through the doors, Vishan stop dead in his tracks with his mouth gaping open. He hadn't seen such an extensive, let alone huge, library since he was home. With scrunched up eyes, he looked around wondering where to go first and gave up. This would take too much time to peruse and he had a lot of ground to cover before it was time to leave.

The layout seemed to have a certain flow to it since he next passed by the training rooms. He could hear the sounds of sabres clashing as young Padawans practiced their form. One room he passed by had two students floating objects in a systematic pattern while their Master watched on in silent appraisal.

What really caught his attention was a Padawan facing towards the door with his eyes opened. He didn't move at all and he didn't blink either, which really puzzled Vishan. He took a few steps back, hoping he wasn't bothering the Jedi, and tried to figure out what the in heck he was trying to do. Best answer he could think of was some whacky meditation technique.

Simene Dawnstrider
Apr 18th, 2004, 05:21:57 PM
Simene wandered through the halls of the Jedi Temple, finaly back from her trip. Dantte, her wolf, followed obedently behind her. She came to some of the training areas and smiled as she heard the familer sounds of padawans and such. She walked further and turned a corner nearly bumping into a man just standing there, watching one of the other padawans.

"Oh. I am sorry."

She looked at the man then at the padawan. He snapped out of his meditation, sent a somewhat annoyed look at them for disturbing him and walked off. Simene looked a bit embarissed.

"I am sorry sir. I did not see you there."

She looks back up at the man.

Vishan Korogoth
Apr 18th, 2004, 08:10:17 PM
"Oof!" He backed away from the girl that ran into him, feeling a bit foolish for just standing there.

Vishan looked back at the Padawan who was meditating and winced. "Um, sorry?" Nothing was said. That look was enough and he turned his attention back towards the girl. "Ah shouldn't 'ave been just standin' there ta begin with. Ya got nuthin' ta be sorry for." Then his thoughts went back to the Padawan they disturbed. "Well, maybe for interuptin' that student. But, th' blame is on both you an' me."

Kyle Krogen
Apr 18th, 2004, 10:44:16 PM
Kyle had been in the doing his daily exercises when he was heading out he had a sudden thought and was just standing there staring at the wall and he thought and then someone had said something and he snapped out of it

He walked off and soon returned with a bottle of water in his hand "You don't need to sorry, I just zoned out at the wall" He said letting out a little laugh

"I'm Kyle Krogen" He extending his hand toward the two of them "Jedi Padawan to Wei Wu Wei."

Vishan Korogoth
Apr 20th, 2004, 08:17:59 PM
"Oh!" Vishan was actually relieved to know that he didn't disturb Kyle. What a great first impression that would have been. Last thing he wanted was to do anything that would embarrass himself, and more importantly, Soolin.

He clasped Kyle's hand in his own and shook it, "Name's Vishan. Guess Ah'm ah Padawan too. Soolin Anjhurin is her name."

Kyle Krogen
Apr 24th, 2004, 01:41:33 PM
"Nice to meet you" Kyle said after the hand shake and ended "Might I ask who your freind is" He asked giving Simene a freindly smile.

Vishan Korogoth
Apr 24th, 2004, 07:17:07 PM
"Umm," he gave an embarrassed chuckle. "We kinda ran inta each other." Vishan turned and bowed politely to the girl. "We've never met either."