PDA

View Full Version : Silence (Open)

Silvo
Apr 17th, 2004, 09:21:54 PM
The night sky of Coruscant was silhouetted by the many scyscrapers and planes flying over the starry sky. Silvo sat on a rooftop, watching the people walk across the pathways and go about their business below. Silvo did not pay any attention to those people, however. He was only concerned with one person.

Silvo suddenly broke from a trance and noticed a figure walk out of a bar. The man was surrounded by 4 guards, and acted as if he was important. Silvo had researched on the man after being employed to take him out. In his opinion, the universe would be better without him. He reached down into a bag he was carryling and removed a few pieces. He began to click the pieces into place and quickly had his sniper rifle together. Aligning his scope, he pointed the rectangular shaped weapon in the direction of the man below.

He slowly moved the scope to the man's chest and followed him as he walked.

'Remember, Silvo. 1 shot, 1 kill.'

He snapped a switch next to his trigger and continued to follow him. Taking a deep breath and holdin it for what seemed like an instant, the target stopped to wait for a cab to pick him up. He slwoly applied the pressure to the trigger, and the narrow blaster beam made its fateful flight directly into the man's chest. He suddenly crumpled into a heap and the guards broke out into pandemonium. Silvo smiled and chuckled to himself, thinking of how one simple shot from 1 mile away could cause so much havoc. Silvo casually took the rifle apart, packed it into his black bag, and put the bag into his backpack, slinging it over his shoulder and walking away. He walked normally as Coruscant Police officers ran by him, and they didn't look twice at him.

Silvo shook his head in dissapointment, saying,

"It's just so easy nowadays. Noone ever knows."

Severen Morkonis
Apr 18th, 2004, 01:55:31 PM
' But they do...' A hooded figure said quietly behind Silvo. ' I am impressed with your shooting, a 1000 yard pace fire with a single shot? very impressive' The hooded figure did not reaveal his face from the confines of the shadow, but it did come from the ally he was speaking from and walk towards Silvo slowly.

Silvo
Apr 18th, 2004, 02:04:02 PM
Silvo did not turn his head but he heard where the voice came from. Whoever it was, this man knew who he was and that he commited the murder. He turned and entered the alley casually, and as he dissapeared into the darkness, he revealled a blaster pistol. He opened his backpack and pulled out sunglesses. He slid them onto his face and pressed a button, turning on a Heat Vision which he could see into the alley with.

Nothing. He could not see anyone in the alley. Turning around, he said to himself,

"I need a break. I'm getting paranoid."

Severen Morkonis
Apr 18th, 2004, 02:16:52 PM
' You are? No, i think no...' The voice said now, it was smooth and deadly cold like frost on a spring morning.

Silvo
Apr 18th, 2004, 02:23:14 PM
Silvo quickly wheeled and his glasses picked up a figure standing fairly close to him. The man was so close that he could not get his blaster up to point at him. He raised the blaster enough so that he could shoot the man in the knee and replyed quietly,

"Who are you and what do you want?"

he could not see the features of the man with the heat vision, but his figure gave off a frightening feeling that made him want to run but kept him locked in position.

Severen Morkonis
Apr 18th, 2004, 05:00:22 PM
' What do i want?' Asked the figure, unmoving and eerily so.

' You impressed me, a rare feat in a mear human, i like that in you, tell me, whatelse can you do?'

Silvo
Apr 18th, 2004, 06:00:07 PM
Silvo replied, still uncertain,

"I can make myself unseen, if needed. I can use a few melee weapons, but my skill is with a sniper rifle."

He pressed another button on his sunglasses and the viewscreen turned a hazy whitish green. He could slightly make out the facial features of the person, but he still could not see him well. Backing up a step, he raised the pistol higher and aimed it at his head, saying,

"Now tell me who the frell you are."

Severen Morkonis
Apr 18th, 2004, 06:13:46 PM
' Why dont you go ahead and kill me?

Silvo
Apr 18th, 2004, 06:17:41 PM
Silvo kept the pistol pointed at the man's forehead. In normal cases, he would have more than gladly pulled the trigger and killed the enemy. But something about this man made him feel...afraid. He replied casually,

"Why would I? It seems like you have business for me."

He reassured the stranger of this by holstering his pistol and standing with his hands out at shoulder height.

Severen Morkonis
Apr 18th, 2004, 07:01:43 PM
' I might have...' He said quietly ' You are potent within the force.'

Silvo
Apr 18th, 2004, 07:08:01 PM
Silvo made a face as if he smelled something wierd,

"You saying I'm some kind of freak?"

Severen Morkonis
Apr 19th, 2004, 08:58:57 PM
' What did you just say?' Kasstra asked angrly ' Freak?'

Silvo
Apr 20th, 2004, 03:31:49 PM
"That's right. I said freak. The force is nothing but a mutation."

Silvo kept a hand near the holster in case the man tried anything on him.