PDA

View Full Version : Where one goes, the other follows (Lady Vader/Sieken)

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 17th, 2004, 05:43:19 AM
Continued from here (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35187)...

A craft touched down on Corellia. It was non-descript, merely a transport shuttle, but anyone with skill in the Force would have been able to sense its passengers were far from normal. After a trip off planet, Lord Van-Derveld had returned – with a passenger. The Lupine and the white-haired man who accompanied him stepped out onto Corellia soil, with the former turning to the later with a smile. “Well – here we are.”

Severen Morkonis
Apr 17th, 2004, 10:37:11 AM
It had been the first time Sieken had ever set foot on The Sith Orders homeworld, Corellia and he had to admit he was not overly impressed with its surroundings, landscape and climate but then again Sieken was never satisfied.

The white haired man bent down to crouch and sifted a hand through some of the planets soil, smelt it and then shook it off, it seemed this would be his home for a while, better get used to it.

Standing up again, he looked back towards Vega.

' I've seen worse...'

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 18th, 2004, 06:43:49 AM
“And better, I imagine, but we shouldn’t judge books by their covers, should we?” Vega chided, looking away from his apprentice across the admittedly normal looking Corellian scenery. It wasn’t grandiose, it wasn’t flamboyant. It simply was. Perhaps this was symbolic in some way. Some used looks and show to cover up their inadequacies. The Sith Order clearly felt no reason to do this.

“Weren’t you ever curious about this place, while you wire with the Empire? I know I was… had to wonder why some people chose it over coming to Munto Codru. Especially some more powerful Sith.”

Severen Morkonis
Apr 18th, 2004, 01:49:52 PM
' Not really... Sieken admitted and looked over the landscape and then back to Vega. 'I have not interest in Histories, signigicant landscaoes or stupid artifacts that apprently grant you great power, you should know this by now, Van-Derveled/' It was true, Kasstra was here for personal gain not to see the sun setting.

' It has been a long time since i have followed the Sith, i am a little anxious about being allowed to rejoin, i daresay Vadar has heard significant rumours of my activities...' He followed Vega in his wake.

OOC: BTW thanks for the make-over Jen :)

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 20th, 2004, 09:56:24 AM
“I can’t say I had, and ‘d wager she’s more of a recluse than I am, so you may be wrong there,” Vega replied with a slight laugh as they walked away from the craft, heading towards the Sith Palace in the distance.

Lady Vader
Apr 20th, 2004, 07:52:30 PM
*Vega was free to come and go as he pleased, especially now that he'd been given access codes to get through the perimiter safeties and planetary shields without so much as a hassle.*

*Never the less, it was still told to LV through the security watches that Vega had come backl to Corellia from his trip... and he had brought another man with him.*

*LV had gone first to the security office within the Oalace to see what pictures had been captured. She recognized the man and knew some of his exploits. But as to fill in the gaps, she gave the command to the security detail to send out word to their spy net to gather information on the man.*

*With that task done, she left the security office and walked the long halls to the grand entry way. There she made her way to the middle of the marbled floor and stood there, her companion Iesis at her side, awaiting Vega's arrival with his guest.*

Severen Morkonis
Apr 23rd, 2004, 02:55:12 AM
Sieken continued to follow Vega towards the Sith Palace, a slight tune of reluctance playing horrible through his head. He could, through the forse, feel somone watching him, another Force user, no doubt who it probably was.

' Oh she has Vega, she has most certianly heard of my exploits before, i can confirm that whole heartidly'

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 24th, 2004, 03:22:59 AM
Vega chuckled slightly. Sieken certainly had developed a high image of himself. Whether or not Lady Vader had actually heard of Kasstra was of little importance in the end. The two walked on in silence for some time, until they came upon the castle and the antechamber. As they approached the distinct presence of the Sith Mistress could be felt, a constant tug at the Force as Lady Vader surrounded herself in it. Stepping into the room where she stood, the Lupine bowed his head in greeting.

“Lady Vader…”

Lady Vader
Apr 27th, 2004, 06:15:00 PM
*LV let her head nod a fraction, likewise greeting Lupine.*

Vega...

*Her eyes traveled over to rest upon Sieken, yet she still spoke to Vega.*

And who is it you've brought to the Order today?

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 28th, 2004, 07:36:18 AM
“Sieken Kasstra, Sith Lord. Apparently you should have already heard of his exploits,” Vega added, with a thin smile.

Lady Vader
Apr 28th, 2004, 05:22:26 PM
Did I detect some sarcasm?

*LV returned Vega's thin smile. She had heard of some of his exploits, but that was not the reason he was here. There were other reasons. She looked at Sieken.*

So tell me, Kasstra, did you come willingly, or did Vega here whip you into submission?

*She patted her hip where her whip hung.*

Severen Morkonis
May 19th, 2004, 11:14:13 AM
' Whip me?' Kasstra asked slightly intrigued by the question and also slightly annoyed. ' I came of my own free will, in fact i invited Vega for an audience'

He looked at her, his eyes unmoving from hers.

' Is that a problem, Lady Vader?'

Lady Vader
May 19th, 2004, 04:16:40 PM
*She chuckled.*

Calm yourself, Kasstra. The question was merely a light-hearted one.

*She looked at Vega and then back at Kasstra.*

There is no problem with you being here, nor is there any problem with you having an audience with Vega.

*She raised an eyebrow.*

A problem will only arise if you create one.

*It was a silent warning not to question or disrespect her or any of the Order. It was all that needed to be said of that. The eyebrow lowered.*

But I do not foree such an outcome.

*She took in a breath.*

And since we're on the subject of your coming here, I am curious as to why...

Vega Van-Derveld
May 20th, 2004, 01:12:00 PM
Vega was not about to answer Sieken’s question for him. He looked between the two Sith in silence for the moment, allowing his apprentice to do the talking.

Severen Morkonis
May 23rd, 2004, 02:27:35 PM
' Im a Sith, always was. I lost my way when The Empire vanished and now Vega has shown me the way back to that of the Sith, the Sith has always been my home at the back of my mind, and now i am home'

Sieken looked to Vega then back towards Lady Vader.

' Was that the answer you were looking for, Ma'am?'

Lady Vader
May 24th, 2004, 07:03:45 PM
Only if it is the truth, Lord Kasstra.

Severen Morkonis
May 25th, 2004, 11:49:58 AM
' Of course...' He answered plainly.

Lady Vader
May 25th, 2004, 01:11:50 PM
*She nodded her head.*

I will allow you here on a probationary period, and granted that Vega here take charge over you.

The probationary period is not meant as an insult, but merely as a security precaution we have begun to take here at the Order. It is only temporary and will be lifted after a time.

*She looked at Vega.*

Would this situation be satisfactory for you?

Vega Van-Derveld
May 27th, 2004, 11:36:07 AM
He gave a curt nod, “Quite. I wouldn’t expect Sieken here to get preferential treatment. We are all equals after all,” he added with a smirk.

Severen Morkonis
May 30th, 2004, 04:13:02 AM
' Thank you...Lady Vader' Sieken said reluctantly and gave both of them a nod. Infact Kasstra was expecting a more respected invitation to join concidering his name within the Galaxy.

Well recently he had hardly been anywhere or with anyone but his past ventures had been respectible. He had followed the Sith religion soundly until the down fall of The Empire. Bah nevermind he was here now and he had a extremely large amound of catching up to do, Kasstra was back from being out of the loop.