PDA

View Full Version : I Fancy You (open)

Rydor Buskett
Apr 16th, 2004, 07:14:44 PM
He wasn't really one for crowded places, which was what brought him here. Whether or not it was busy some nights or not, this afternoon the bar and grill was rather quiet. Just the way he liked it. Oh, sometimes he felt the need to get out and have fun in crowded nightspots, but for the last few days Rydor Buskett; simply "Bucket" to most people he knew, was looking for some peace and quiet. Thankfully this place provided it.

Taking a seat at the bar, Bucket grasped one of the menus in hand, casting a somewhat disinterested gaze to the listed meals and their respectictive prices. Money was no concern, so he wasn't too worried about prices; business had been good, and his bank account even better. The barkeep set a glass of water before him, and lazily reaching out, he took the glass in hand, bringing it to his lips and taking a drink. It was cool, refreshing, and setting the glass back down, Bucket continued to look over the choices for his upcoming meal.

Shandri La
Apr 17th, 2004, 09:06:25 AM
"Yes, I know the routine so don't bother."

Shandri says as she reaches up to her partial braid and pulls out her small knife which she keeps safely hidden there.

"You know that's all the weapons I carry. No, I don't have any other weapons hidden. No, I won't consent to that and you know that."

She says, a slight bit of laughter in her voice since she knows that the guards are now teasing her, but she's fine with that. They are treating her as a person and she teases them right back.

Today she's dressed in a white bodysuit with a gold belt, white shoes, a gold necklace, and the tie at her partial braid is also gold. At least she's starting to get out of the habit of always wearing a white dress.

As the guard's wave her on, she finally finishes entering the B&G and looks around for an empty seat which is not hard to find. She makes her way to the bar and takes a seat next to Rydor. She's never seen him before, but that doesn't matter to her.

"Orange juice, no ice please."

She says before the barkeeper can even ask what she'd like to drink. Turning her head to Rydor, she smiles.

"Hello M'Lord."

Rydor Buskett
Apr 17th, 2004, 08:23:27 PM
A raised brow met the newcomer who'd taken a seat beside him, and the corners of Bucket's mouth ticked upwards. M'Lord? I rather fancy that.

He lifted his glass in greeting, nodding to her. "G'day, Lass."

He took a sip from his water. "And wwhat brings you to this place on a quiet evening such as this?"

Shandri La
Apr 18th, 2004, 08:59:04 AM
"The same thing that brings me here all the time M'Lord. My desire to have an enjoyable dinner away from the Grounds. Also I seek company again."

Shandri pauses for a moment as her juice shows up. She thanks the bartender and then orders a chicken cesear salad for her dinner. As the bartender leaves, she turns back to Rydor.

"My names Shandri La. My friends just call me Shandri."

Rydor Buskett
Apr 26th, 2004, 07:45:32 PM
"'Allo Shandri."

He turned to the waiting barkeep then, and replacing the menu back where he'd picked it up from, Bucket waved the man off. His appetite hadn't quite kicked in yet.

"Name's Bucket. Though I'll warn you, I'm not the best of company."