PDA

View Full Version : Re: threads I'm in.

Pierce Tondry
Apr 16th, 2004, 11:38:42 AM
Yeah, uh, I've got work in 30 so I'll make this quick. Wednesday I had a test. Had to study for that. Had to get my taxes in yesterday and get my brother to a job interview, which he needed a ride home for so I stuck around, and I had class. Had to finish the take-home portion of Wednesday's test, which was due today. So, I haven't RPed this week due to a severe shortage of free time.

I've been checking the boards and keeping up with threads I'm in. I'm going to post late tonight or tomorrow as I can. Please, please, PLEASE don't let things progress too far before I have a chance to get back to them (or into them, in some cases).

Thanks. Peace out.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 16th, 2004, 11:45:34 AM
*cough cough* (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31892&highlight=bismarck)

;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 16th, 2004, 03:01:12 PM
Check my study when you have a moment, things are starting to progress. :)

imported_Kanji
Apr 16th, 2004, 07:55:56 PM
http://meras.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7935

Your turn, partner.

Pierce Tondry
Apr 16th, 2004, 08:58:45 PM
Too tired tonight. Tomorrow, I'll start checking things off the list.

Dolash
Apr 16th, 2004, 09:18:37 PM
Don't forget us Azguardians.

We can't go around enlightening ourselves :)

Seriously though, sleep good. Work bad.

Pierce Tondry
Apr 19th, 2004, 12:23:24 AM
My car is out again. Been working on getting it back into running condition.

Will try to post soon. Sorry. I really hate delaying like this. =\

Garen Selore
Apr 19th, 2004, 10:27:09 AM
There is still my thread "Going Home". But I'm in no hurry.

Pierce Tondry
Apr 19th, 2004, 07:17:17 PM
Actually, I tossed out a quick reply to that last night. I'm hoping to get a few posts with Estelle in.

Pierce Tondry
Apr 24th, 2004, 01:44:12 PM
Apparently, people aren't getting it. I just have no free time to post extensively.

Please stop reminding me about your thread.

I want to post. I will do so eventually. I have forgotten no thread I need to respond to, and I've even managed to sneak in a few things here and there.

BUT.

Until I actually can get back to a given thread, assume I have a lengthy IRL to-do list, on which there are a large number of items that require my immediate and uncompromising attention.

Thanks. Peace out.
~Brian