PDA

View Full Version : I want you to kill him.

Blair Taline
Apr 15th, 2004, 03:35:42 AM
She looked to the boy that sat next to her. It was interesting to watch his reaction to her request. They were in a very respectable uptown club on Coruscant. Her dark blue eyes looked him over as she pressed her chest forward. This action showed the man what he would get for his request.

"Why him?"

She shook her head as she slinked back into her bar seat. She looked him over. She knew his kind, quasi-rich gangster who wants everything so they can treat it like nothing. She was just a prize to him, but her looks, how she was treating him, made her a prize above all others. Her pearly blues stripped away all morality..

"Does it matter?"

She saw his reaction. He got up, and shot the man right there, right as she had told him to. The club was in an uproar immediately. She giggled nearly uncontrolably as he came back over, demanding if she was happy now...

"Yes, join me..."

The authorities were being called as people rushed out. Jedi would come. She pulled the thug in for a hard kiss, releasing him as he started to get too greedy.

She gave him a wry grin as she reached over and grabbed a bottle of whatever, and started to pour it into her cup.

Master Android
Apr 16th, 2004, 03:00:24 AM
*I licked my lips and looked around for anyone who might be coming*

"I shall do this task for you"

Rydor Buskett
Apr 16th, 2004, 10:00:21 PM
Well blow my core...

Tonight was one of the nights where Bucket found himself craving physical closeness, both socially and, well, privately. Which was why he'd gone to the nightspot in the first place; not to have blood streaked across his face as the result of someone's possible grudge. Whatever the poor bloke had done to get shot was lost on Bucket, but his eyes caught the shooter, what he looked like, and followed him as he returned to a booth, planting a firm kiss on a woman.

Interesting.

With one eyebrow raised, Bucket started for the two, noting how the woman lazily poured herself a drink. Some people these days. So unaffected by violence.

As she raised the full cup to her lips, he smoothly took it from her, drinking of it himself before looking down at her. Strangely enough, given the situation and the fact that more than one streak of blood zigzagged across his face in a diagonal upwards angle, it looked downright comical coupled with his expression.

"Is that how blokes impress the ladies these days?" A crooked, mischevious smirk curled his lips. "Or are you just a hard woman to impress... "

Blair Taline
May 14th, 2004, 01:37:44 AM
Well who's this?

She thought as she slowly turned her face up to the man who had so..eloquently snatched her drink from her. Baby blues sized him up, eyes roaming his form freely, from his face, to his waist. She looked back to the man who had killed for him; a mere pawn. Was this other man perhaps an actualy player in this game?

She would soon find out as she ignored the man who came over for a moment. A gentle finger moved to the jawline of her henchman, playing with it as a kiss was planted softly on his lips..

"Kill him, too."

She turned her back to the bar and winked at Rydor. Just as her henchman was pulling his blaster out again, and about to shoot the man.