PDA

View Full Version : Hail to the Chief

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 15th, 2004, 02:58:01 AM
Hey. So it is I, the Great Lord Dyzm, master of yaddie yaddie ya.

So, as you all know, I seemed to of disappeared from both Meras, and SWforums all about Christmas time, and even asked Ogre to ban me from Meras itself.
I didn't have things quite right in my head at the time.
Needed to get some priorities in order and such.

So, a couple of days ago, I was lurking around the boards. The first time I have done that in over 2 months...
http://www.boomspeed.com/dilligas/dielurker.gif
And finally figured that my priorites where in order, and that I might show up again from time to time.

So here I am.

And I need to know what has been happening. Now, I'm not one for reading those mile long posts.
And I to lazy to read all these old ones. So if someone could give me a summary, all in one word, I would be very thankful.

And this better be a hellva good word. :|

Darth Viscera
Apr 15th, 2004, 03:00:41 AM
trumpetful

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 15th, 2004, 03:07:00 AM
trawl through them yourself, lazy bum

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 15th, 2004, 09:55:46 AM
That more then one word Dasquin...>_<

Salem Ave
Apr 15th, 2004, 10:10:31 AM
trawlthroughthemyourselfyoulazybum?

Lady Vader
Apr 15th, 2004, 07:08:38 PM
:lol

Ok, to sum up... well, basically you just need to know that right now we have this infestation of moronic n00bies and an Imp warlord that thinks he's protectorate of TSO.

Both are being handled with bannings and patient explinations.

Oh, and we're going to give TSO a HUGE facelift in say maybe a few weeks if not sooner. *looks at jen*

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 16th, 2004, 02:08:56 AM
^_^; oh lord the pressure

AmazonBabe
Apr 16th, 2004, 12:01:54 PM
*:hug Jen*

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 16th, 2004, 01:27:01 PM
I have some of the forum specific banners done. I'm just not sure if I'm happy with the main layout yet. Its lackign something but I dont know what :|

Lady Vader
Apr 16th, 2004, 01:48:08 PM
Maybe have someone else stare at it for awhile? something might pop up?

I do know that when posting (kinda like what GJO has), I'd like Corellia in the background for most of the forums (in the posts). For the Saiatah, I think a piccy of the ship would be more suitable. (though this can be finished at a later time)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 17th, 2004, 06:59:28 PM
Alrighty then. Anything else I would need to know? New alliances, allies, new enemies?

AmazonBabe
Apr 19th, 2004, 12:40:39 PM
No new alliances.

What we do have going right now are agreements, as in "you don't shoot us, we don't shoot you... we give you goodies, you give us goodies... we scratch your back, you scratch ours" type of agreements, at last right now with telan, and I believe Darth vader has something going on with Tear. We'll eventually add in Khendon.

This is to ensure we keep our planets, as most of the Sovereighnty is around our outlying planets and therefore they can add some cover to it in the event someone decides to say "oh gee, this planet is outside your range of protection, you shouldn't have it, blah blah". Basically for security reasons.

Aside from that, not much else.

Rasha Vill
Apr 20th, 2004, 11:36:12 AM
You can't forget about your lovely new people pleasing puppet parliment. :D *points to CT*

Lady Vader
Apr 20th, 2004, 07:40:44 PM
Oh yes, and our lovely and lovable Mayor... recently hired from the Muppets crew :D