PDA

View Full Version : Akrabbim, s'Ilancy, and myself, armed to the teeth

Sanis Prent
Apr 15th, 2004, 01:24:59 AM
<a href=http://www.akrabbim.com/images/shootin/shootingpics.html>Click here for huge pictures.</a>

<a href=http://www.akrabbim.com/movies/shootingmovs.html>Click here for huge movies.</a>

Not much to say here. Here we are with knives and guns, destroying nature.

Pictures are e-normous, as are the movies. These will be optimized later, I'm sure.

We were able to catch s'Il in more than a few goofy poses, though she did botch trigger discipline a few times.

A very fun shoot overall.

Zasz Grimm
Apr 15th, 2004, 02:23:59 AM
i thought the movies were awesome; only looked at a couple of the pictures.

i liked you and patton killing the stick and your line.."That didn't work" ...was quite funny.

That and the scared-kitten quality of christins voice when patton was twirling the machettee's and nearing the camera..."dont come near the camera."

classic. do more, was enjoyable.

Shade Magus
Apr 15th, 2004, 02:31:30 AM
WTF?

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 15th, 2004, 02:45:44 AM
:lol!! The attacking the stick was the best.

Shade Magus
Apr 15th, 2004, 02:49:50 AM
Poor stick...

Khendon Sevon
Apr 15th, 2004, 07:47:51 AM
S'il! Maintain proper stance while firing :)

And remember, with rifles, the hand on the fore grip should be as close to the trigger guard as possible to maintain stability.

I prefer dropping my elbows when standing. That way they provide extra support against my chest.

More videos! Need more!

Edit:
Just realized my sugguestions don't matter :( you were shooting at trees and water and stuff, not little black targets setup 50 yards away, darn.

Sanis Prent
Apr 15th, 2004, 09:12:44 AM
Yeah, we only had a few paper target things, which we finished up before anything else.

Generally, we go out there just to shoot in general, though sometimes we'll pick up some groceries and miscellaneous items to explode.

Kelt Simoson
Apr 15th, 2004, 09:19:53 AM
lol some poor bloke is gonna be walking his dog one day and all your gonna hear through the trees is.

' AHHH, son-ofa-bit**"

lol

Nathanial K'cansce
Apr 15th, 2004, 09:22:52 AM
Good stuff. Seems like fun. Definately liked the grudge against stick thing.

Sanis Prent
Apr 15th, 2004, 09:26:56 AM
It was also my first time to fire Akrabbim's Beretta CX4 Storm, and that thing is a beauty. Very little recoil, and on top of that, you can modify it for ambidextrous use. Nice little space-pod gun.

Kelt Simoson
Apr 15th, 2004, 09:36:53 AM
Both you and Ak are pretty dark good with the pump action man, likeing it, likeing it...Machettei (sp) is pretty cool to dude :)

Darth Viscera
Apr 15th, 2004, 09:56:20 AM
you have no idea how hard it is for me to resist the urge to spend the next hour recompressing those clips to a quarter of their filesize

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 15th, 2004, 10:05:12 AM
Do it Visc!! Then I can watch them. ;)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 15th, 2004, 10:11:10 AM
Originally posted by Khendon Sevon
S'il! Maintain proper stance while firing :)

as long as my bum is sticking out, I don't care :p

and for some reason, Ak kept catching me with my eyes closed in alot of the pictures

Crystal
Apr 15th, 2004, 02:21:26 PM
Christin! You have my pants! :eek

Well, at least they look ALOT like a pair that I have. Where'd you get them?

Charley
Apr 15th, 2004, 03:09:11 PM
Originally posted by Kelt Simoson
Both you and Ak are pretty dark good with the pump action man, likeing it, likeing it...Machettei (sp) is pretty cool to dude :)

He put in a set of man-stopper loads in his Mossberg, and the recoil increased threefold, it seemed. One of the few times that I've had an uncomfortable recoil experience. Not in that clip obviously (We're using a birdshot load most of the time). Full 00 when shooting "rock & roll" style will kick your shoulder into submission.

The machetes were totally impulse purchases. Got them both at Wal Mart for $6.50 or so. Couldn't resist :)

imported_Akrabbim
Apr 15th, 2004, 08:10:05 PM
Yes, the machetes are uber-awesome. Though, the handle on mine cracked rather early. I've recently purchased a sledgehammer, though, and that was fun. :)

You may have noticed that I had a nice lil' shotgun shell bandolier. Now, however, I also have a shotgun strap. The bandolier holds 50, the shotgun strap holds 24, the sock on the buttstock holds 5, and the gun holds 8. So, I can carry 87 shells at one time. I'm ready for the zombies, I tell you what.

BTW, Visc, feel free to shrink the videos.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 15th, 2004, 10:33:51 PM
Originally posted by Crystal
Christin! You have my pants! :eek

Well, at least they look ALOT like a pair that I have. Where'd you get them?

Hot Topic in Seattle :) I also have a pair that has suspenders that hang down and more zippers

Crystal
Apr 16th, 2004, 08:17:43 AM
Me too. They're called bondage pants :mischief I likes pants like that, they're pretty much all I wear.

Ishan Shade
Apr 16th, 2004, 10:04:36 AM
Originally posted by Crystal
They're called bondage pants :mischief

*is suddenly interested in thread*

:D.....Looks like fun Charley...reminds me of a place where me and my friends go and shoot.

And good job Sil', looks like you had fun :)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 16th, 2004, 10:05:57 AM
iI call them zipper pants cause it's hard to explain "bondage pants" to my youngest sister :p

and they're pretty much all I wear too

Pierce Tondry
Apr 16th, 2004, 11:32:48 AM
The site seems to be down. :(

Lady Vader
Apr 16th, 2004, 03:43:39 PM
KILL... STICK!

Looks like you guys had fun! I wanna shoot a gun! :D