PDA

View Full Version : Teachers...

Leten Snat
Apr 14th, 2004, 03:54:17 PM
Hi everybody! I was wondering if there were a few Jedi knights/masters that would be willing to help me out with some training.

I have and open Lightsaber training thread,

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35239

And a Thread where I would like Leten to learn some control over his illusions.

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35241

So if there is teachers willing to help me with one or both of these threads, please just post to the thread you want to help with.

Shade Magus
Apr 14th, 2004, 04:06:54 PM
I checked out the lightsaber thread.

Leten Snat
Apr 14th, 2004, 04:09:14 PM
Thank you!

Leten Snat
Apr 16th, 2004, 12:08:02 PM
Hello again! I just wanted to bring up that nobody has responded to the Illusion thread. I would really like it if people would be willing to help Leten get control over his powers. So anybody out there that would like to help me, All you have to do is post in the thread and try to help Leten. Here is the link again...

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showth...&threadid=35241

Thank you in advance for your help!

Shade Magus
Apr 17th, 2004, 05:35:25 PM
out of curiosity? Are you anyones Padawan?

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 17th, 2004, 08:08:42 PM
Illusions are not my thing.. otherwise I would help. Shade does bring up a good point. You with the kid class tho right?

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 18th, 2004, 02:27:39 PM
Xazor is still Leten's Master but Leten doesn't get to see her much since she left the GJO. So He is doing his best to learn of his own, or from any teacher that will help him.

And no I'm not with the kids classes. Leten is 13 years old, and was not invited to those classes.

The only reason I'm really working to get Leten some training is because I have a Big set of plans that Ties togather a number of thread with a few of my characters. Such as, What Rivin is doing with the explosives he took when he raided the factory and kidnaped Vista, And Shanaria project in the lower levels of getting an eatible plant to grow down there, and could be farmed for food by the street people. Also Leten's relationship with Natia. All of these things are leading up to a fufillment of a prophesy(sp?) that was mentioned in the thread "Finding Xazor" in the Lost Jedi section of Meras.

The only thing I still need to do before I can start this plan is to get Leten to have some skill in lightsaber, and better control over his illusions, and Then I can start this Big Plan.

Shade Magus
Apr 18th, 2004, 02:35:08 PM
Ok. Well Shade isn't very big on illusions, but his Padawan Spada is. You could ask him to help you.

Zeke
Apr 19th, 2004, 08:49:51 AM
Kwiet's the best kid in the Academy with illusions, but he's 6 years old, so he can't help. He's learning from Akrabbim, who can help.

Leten Snat
Apr 19th, 2004, 10:48:29 AM
I'll send Akrabbim a PM, and see if he will help me.

James Prent
Apr 22nd, 2004, 06:07:04 PM
How can Xazor still be considered his master if she left the GJO?

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 23rd, 2004, 08:33:06 AM
now that, is a good question.

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 23rd, 2004, 11:05:57 AM
Xazor is still teaching him with TLJ. As far as the GJO know though Leten is masterless

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 23rd, 2004, 11:06:44 AM
ah.. good answer heh

Leten Snat
Apr 23rd, 2004, 11:14:22 AM
I've talked to Akrabbim, and he says he is too busy. I can't seem to find any other teachers that are still with the GJO that use illusions, but Spada has said that he would help Leten. In the absence of a teacher, would this be alright?

Marga Alton
Apr 23rd, 2004, 11:15:24 AM
Just like as far as the GJO knows, Natia is also Masterless. Though Marcus is her Master with TLJ

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 23rd, 2004, 11:15:37 AM
Padawan teaching another Padawan on the matters of Illusions? I don't even think that is plausible.

Leten Snat
Apr 23rd, 2004, 11:23:45 AM
Thats what I was thinking, and that's why I asked.

The thing is Leten already knows how to make the illusions, he just doesn't know how to control them. Even if somebody could tell him how he is doing making the ilusions, and puts him on the right path to controling his illusion, so he doesn't look like a walking tree, or a walking spear, or something like that.

Leten is a natural at it and doesn't need much instructions. He just needs to be put on the right path.

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 23rd, 2004, 11:45:32 AM
Ah.. well if that is the case... someone could just teach you 'control' in general. There are techiques that could be use for training that dont require the person training you to know how to do illusions

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 23rd, 2004, 11:48:05 AM
Okay so I guess I'm asking if a teacher that would be willing to teach Leten some control over his Ilusions would be willing to post in that thread.