PDA

View Full Version : The First Meeting [complete]

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 13th, 2004, 12:45:04 PM
It was drawing close to midnight on Corellia. All was still and quiet. Outside of the Sith Palace, a figure stood waiting. At the foot of the stairs, his arms folded over his chest, he watched the night sky, as though expecting something to suddenly come tumbling from it. He was waiting for the arrival of a Sith who he had been asked to train. His wasn’t a name that Vega was familiar with, so he thought it only prudent the two became acquainted with one another before they become training formally.

Dark Daylight
Apr 13th, 2004, 12:56:16 PM
The doors of the Sith Palace open wide, Daylight walks out of the dark gloomy hall onto the terrace of the Sith Palace. Daylight looked up at the bright moon, seeming to shine on the tall figure stood at the bottom of the stairs. There were no stars only the moon lighting the night sky, Daylight smiled at the moon then headed down the stair case slowly taking his time. Daylight stopped half way and looked around at the surroundings. Daylight then walked down 2 remaining step's and jumped the rest.

"Hello, my name is Daylight you requested my presence?"

Daylight looks at the figure before him.

"What can I help you with?"

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 13th, 2004, 01:03:33 PM
The Lupine nodded his head in greeting as he looked over the man who called himself Daylight. He looked physically strong, but then most who came to the Order did. Ex-soldiers or street fighters, who had pushed their own physical abilities to their limits, and now needed something else to strengthen them.

“I was informed that you required a Master to tutor you in the ways of the Sith. This duty falls to me. I thought that, before we began training, it would be a good idea for us to learn more about one another.”

What Vega really meant was that he needed to know what to say and do to anger the man, so that he would be able to get the most out of him in training.

Dark Daylight
Apr 13th, 2004, 01:07:22 PM
" Very well, what do you call yourself?"

** Daylight looked at his new master seemingly impressed.**

" My name is Daylight, just incase you missed it."

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 14th, 2004, 03:30:36 AM
“Very well, what do you call yourself?”

Vega couldn’t help but smirk. This one was brazen. For now, he would accommodate Daylight’s demeanour, but once they were on the training ground, things would certainly be entirely different.

“Vega Van-Derveld. Tell me why you have come to train as a Sith, Daylight.”

Dark Daylight
Apr 14th, 2004, 04:54:22 AM
"Well, it was a long time ago, I was only young about the age of 3 or something like that."

Daylight clearly feeling pain holds his stomach and looks at the floor.

"My parent's were killed in a shoot out at a bar, I was never told where but I am destined to find out. I wish to train in the force and become powerful enough to kill the scum that did this to my family."

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 15th, 2004, 03:29:47 AM
“Wouldn’t training as an assassin or bounty hunter be more effective?” he asked, quirking a brow at the all too familiar story, “What exactly made you so sure that becoming a Sith would be the best path? If you had chosen the path of a Jedi, you could have protect others from feeling such pain… doesn’t that appeal to you?”

Dark Daylight
Apr 15th, 2004, 04:39:15 AM
"I am affraid not master. I would train as an assassin or bounty hunter but they have to be quickle and nimble, but as you can tell I am not I am rather large. I have quick reactions but not speed, I do not want to prevent others from suffereing i seek revenge. I wish to train as a sith so I can become strong and powerful in melee style combat."

**Daylight loks up at his master and looks into his eyes.**

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 17th, 2004, 05:40:08 AM
“I see… and do you know anything of the type of training Sith go through?” he asked.

Dark Daylight
Apr 18th, 2004, 11:08:45 AM
" I have heard rumors but nothing specific. "

* Daylight raises his fists and starts punching the air. *

" I heard that you do a lot of fitness and psychological training. "

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 20th, 2004, 09:57:29 AM
“Fitness is important, if you wish to be a warrior, yes. Some Sith do not focus on combat, however, and more on the mental disciplines – telepathy, telekinesis and so forth… I take it from your enthusiasm on the matter that you’d prefer to focus more upon the physical elements of training?”

Dark Daylight
Apr 20th, 2004, 10:24:36 AM
"I would like to train as you train me. I do not wish to choose my path, I want to be led one way, so please train me as you see fit."

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 24th, 2004, 03:35:22 AM
“You do not wish to choose your path? Would you not prefer to have some hand in what you become, Daylight? Doesn’t it worry you to think that I could lead you astray?”

Dark Daylight
Apr 25th, 2004, 03:01:17 PM
"Yes, that will always lurk in my mind, but as your are a trained and trustworthy member of TSO i do not think you would do that."

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 26th, 2004, 10:31:44 AM
“Trustworthy? What leads you to believe that?” Vega asked with a smirk, “What have I done to warrant your trust?”

Dark Daylight
Apr 27th, 2004, 01:22:55 PM
"You have not warrented my trust, but you must have it otherwise you would not be allowed to teach me the ways of the sith."

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 28th, 2004, 07:40:42 AM
Vega nodded, looking away from Daylight. “Very well. Then your life is in my hands… http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35427]follow ( [url) me[/url].”