PDA

View Full Version : Obi-Wan takes a little road trip...

Figrin D'an
Apr 13th, 2004, 12:22:56 PM
... on his motorcycle.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/13/people.mcgregor.reut/index.html

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 13th, 2004, 12:27:10 PM
*swoons*

When he rides through America I wanna stand on the side of the road waving a little British flag. :love

Edit: Although, with my luck, they'll go through Canada. :grumble

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 13th, 2004, 12:29:15 PM
Ah, I read about this a while back (being a big Ewan fan and all :mischief).

I hope they show it on TV over here. He is such fun to watch, whatever he's doing :D

Darth Viscera
Apr 13th, 2004, 12:38:19 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
*swoons*

When he rides through America I wanna stand on the side of the road waving a little British flag. :love

Well, I suppose you could arrange it so that when Mr. Fancypants McBigshot comes driving by he meets with an untimely motorcycle accident involving an errant concrete barricade and awakens, heavily sedated and absent many articles of clothing, in the caring arms of Hollie and her pen.

JMK
Apr 13th, 2004, 02:13:58 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
*swoons*

Edit: Although, with my luck, they'll go through Canada. :grumble

If he does I'll say hi for you. ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 13th, 2004, 02:39:20 PM
:grumble *shakefist* darn you JMK!

:p

JMK
Apr 13th, 2004, 03:54:47 PM
Well if it makes it any better I'll even wave a British flag on your behalf. :p

Ruth Leofsiege
Apr 15th, 2004, 11:33:13 PM
I'd love it if he came through America. now if only he'd go through Texas, I'd be even happier. :D

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 19th, 2004, 04:05:00 PM
Can't say there are many actors and actresses that I bother to remember their names, but Ewan McGregor can act. I thought his performance in Big Fish was absolutely grand.

I think it might be cool if he came through America. What an interesting adventure he's going on. I'm sure it will be very cool. I think this is the first high adventure thing a celebrity has done since the Evil (However you pronounce the second part here) did his motorcycle jump across the Grand Canyon.