PDA

View Full Version : Waiting...(open)

Jacen
Apr 11th, 2004, 02:12:58 PM
The young boy walked into the establishment and looked around. Not an improvement over what I have seen, but atleast they had refreshments here, Jacen thought as he moved to an empty table. Before he got out of the doorway though, he was stopped by a droid asking him to turn over any weapons he might have on him.

"Oh all right. It's not like it'll do much good anyways." Jacen reach behing him and produce a small dagger, still in it's sheath. He then made his way over to an empty seat. It would take awhile for them to get the story out of Shade, so he had to be conent with waiting here. Oh well, it could be worse. They could not have Utopian wine.When the server came over and he requested the wine, he was informed they didn't have any in. Great it is worse.

"Fine then give we the best wine you have," Jacen said as he flipped a credit at the server. There was nothing worse than having to have second rate in his opinion.

OOC: The only thing I ask is that you not get involved if you are in the Messy thread in the GJO Grounds. Otherwise feel free to post.

Jacen
Apr 13th, 2004, 05:23:32 PM
His drink came and went and still no word from this Jedi Council. When were they going to hurry up? He was so bored just waiting here with nothing to do.

Jacen
Apr 19th, 2004, 02:04:51 PM
Jacen looked at his watch and tapped his fingers on the table. Still nothing, and to make matters worse there wasn't even anyone in the room to converse with.

Ruth Leofsiege
Apr 19th, 2004, 02:17:11 PM
Ruth came into Master Yoghurt's, an elated smile lighting up her face. The young woman was walking on air. I can't believe I've been accepted! she thought to herself. Ruth Leofsiege, Jedi Padawan. I like the sound of that.

Handing her small blaster to the guard, Ruth looked around. There seemed to be only one other patron, a young boy. Ruth sat down at a booth. This sure is a quiet place.

A droid came over to take her order. Ruth asked for Utopian wine, but was informed that they were out. A little disappointed, Ruth asked for the oldest wine they had.

Jacen
Apr 20th, 2004, 12:17:00 PM
Jacen's sensitive ears pricked as he heard someone else order his choice of wine. He scanned the surrounding area and his eyes fell on a young lady. Hmm...not the most beautiful, but she could give some of the girls on Utopia a run for their money if she dressed differently. She seems to have fine posture, and she diffenitely has great tastes in wines. She has potential.

Ruth Leofsiege
Apr 21st, 2004, 12:38:09 AM
The droid left to get her drink. Ruth felt as though someone were looking at her. She glanced around non-chalantly. The young boy was staring at her.

Ruth blushed slightly under his gaze. I wonder why he's staring like that. Is there something wrong with my appearance? She did a quick wardrobe check, making sure that no stains marred her blue tunic.

Seeing nothing amiss, Ruth decided the boy must be lonely. She got up and walked over to his table. "Hi, I'm Ruth." she said to the boy, giving him a friendly smile. "Would you mind if I joined you?"

Jacen
Apr 21st, 2004, 12:38:16 PM
Jacen waved across the table, seemingly not interested. "If you wish. Please sit. I would offer you my name, but until my business here with this Jedi Council is done, it is of no concern to others."

Ruth Leofsiege
Apr 21st, 2004, 01:46:31 PM
"Thank you." Ruth said, sitting down across from the boy. His odd behavior intrigued her. Just then, the droid returned with Ruth's drink. Ruth thanked the droid and gave him a credit. She took a sip of the wine, savoring the taste. "You are here to see the Jedi Council? Are you training to become a Jedi?."

Jacen
Apr 21st, 2004, 01:51:03 PM
"Hardly. I am here to take one of these Jedi back to his home world for some ritual or something. I am not quite sure of the specifics. I think it has something to do with their royal system."

Ruth Leofsiege
Apr 23rd, 2004, 01:54:44 PM
Stifling the urge to inquire further, Ruth changed the subject. "This place seems very nice, if a little sedate. Is it usually this quiet?"

Jacen
Apr 23rd, 2004, 05:56:31 PM
"I don't know. This is my first and probably last time here. I am just here doing a job and then I'm off."