PDA

View Full Version : Creatures of the night

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Apr 10th, 2004, 09:34:12 PM
The Vampire walked through a few of the main halls inside of the Shrine of the Damned. He passed by ancient tapestries and monuments that were hanging upon the archaic walls of the Shrine. The Vampire rounded a corner and stood in front of two large double doors. There were arcaic symbols carved into them that stretched the entire length of the dark mohogony wooden door. Before he had come within reaching distance of the two double doors that led into the Vampire Lordess Alana's chambers, Ambrose concentrated onto the force for a brief moment and with a flick of his wrists, the doors swung open. The hinges upon the doors creaked as the doors swung open due to the fact that they were centuries old.

Ambrose's black cloak ruffled around his feet as he entered the illustrious chamber. He stopped for a moment to remove his night black cloak. The vampire placed it upon the back of a chair and continued in to the room. Ambrose could feel the Dark Lordess presence ever more as he stepped farther into the room. Ambrose stopped in the middle of the room and turned to face the Vamprie seductress. The Vampire bowed slightly out of respect for the woman and with his head still looking down, the Vampire spoke in light tones.

"Lordess, I am here at your request."

Alana Stormcloud
Apr 12th, 2004, 12:08:58 PM
Alana uncoiled herself from the chair she had been lounging in. The book she had cradled in her lap was placed face down on the small table beside her chair... Her long tresses spilled around her shapely form as she stood. Her overly bright ever changing eyes and crimson lips spoke of a recent kill. Alana moved in a slow seductive manner, absently mindedly slowing her vampiric swiftness she moved as a mortal woman would to entice.

Shadows fell away from her as she moved closer to Ambrose. The protectors given to her by the queen mother herself. They hovered like children clinging to a mothers dress and only moved away when she silently commanded.

"Ambrose my sweet, how good it is too see such a beloved face." Alana's voice purred with affection. A smile tilting the corners of her full lips, one that offered up promised pleasure and enduring pain.

"I have heard of your battle my sweet Ambrose and we are all pleased with your immense talent, and your strength in the dark side. Soth himself has sent greetings to his apprentice in whom he is well pleased. I called you here today for yet another reason." Stepping closer Alana let her hands trail over Ambrose’s chest. Her breath was soft on his neck as she placed a kiss on his pulsing vein......

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Apr 13th, 2004, 10:14:25 AM
"Ambrose my sweet, how good it is too see such a beloved face."

A slight smile crept onto the vissage of the Vampire. Ambrose had always taken a liking to the Vampire lordess from when he was first turned, and that passion still lingers even to this day. Ambrose raised his head to look upon her beautiful face as she stood in front of him. The Sith Lordess spoke once more to the Sith Knight.

"I have heard of your battle my sweet Ambrose and we are all pleased with your immense talent, and your strength in the dark side. Soth himself has sent greetings to his apprentice in whom he is well pleased. I called you here today for yet another reason."

A rush of excitment flowed throughout his body as Alana breathed lightly upon his neck. Ambrose looked at her with pleasure, yet with a confusion that was inside of him. He did not know what other reason she could have called him here for. But yet he was pleased to hear that he was doing his duty to the Shrine that he had vowed to uphold when he was presented with the Dark Gift. And he was also pleased that his master was impressed with his skills and knowlege in the force.

"And what reason would that be Mi'lady..."

Alana Stormcloud
Apr 18th, 2004, 09:54:59 AM
"And what reason would that be Mi'lady..."

Ambrose did not see Alana's slight smile, her mouth still hidden against his neck. Her body still pressed close to his own. Ambrose had always been an enigma to the Lordess, aloof in his approach to things but his passion boiled just below the surface. She wondered at the fact he never called on his intense emotions to guide him, Alana, whose emotions were always in the forefront, relied on hers perhaps to much. He reminded her of her uncle Mockadane, frozen in time, and unwilling to let what was inside to show.

"All in good time sweet Ambrose, all in good time." Alana pulled back from him, their bodies still close but her face tipped up to his so she could look directly into his eyes.

"Tell me how is the girl, Ailla, how does she fare and what my sweet are your intentions for this mortal you are so taken with?" The Sith Lourdes’s eyes could not hide the humor she saw in this. She to had fallen for a mortal, bringing him into the fold of the damned, Kolarik her sweetest love. Ambrose would find that the passion he felt for this girl could be very consuming.

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Apr 19th, 2004, 10:17:32 AM
"Tell me how is the girl, Ailla, how does she fare and what my sweet are your intentions for this mortal you are so taken with?"

Ambrose looked at Alana and wondered how she had known about Ailla. He had never spoken of her to anyone, or anything. He had always kept to himself most of the time so whoever had told her had found out some other way. Ambrose looked down into the eyes of the Lordess Alana as she departed from him. He could still see the love and passion that she held within her as he had always seen, even when he had first met her he could see that she held such a passion and fire within her that he had never seen in anyone before.

"Ailla is very dear to me. I have never met a mortal that had done this to me. I have always thought that if something new happens you should try and figure it out. Well I have, and it is called love. I am very fond of her as you are with Kolarik. But she is mortal and has family. I would like to make her mine and give her eternal life, but in that would come suffering to the ones that she loves..."

Ambrose looked down to the ground for a moment the back up to look into the eyes of the Vampire Lordess...

"I do not know what to do..."

Alana Stormcloud
Apr 25th, 2004, 10:08:19 AM
Alana sighed softly at Ambrose's words. She had always known when he fell in love it would be a powerful thing, and it indeed had consumed him. She to had felt the same with Kolarik, but the problems he faced had not come up with her lover. Kolarik had been alone and near death when she had given him the immortal kiss.

The Sith Lordess turned her back to Ambrose, her face etched in thought. The marble like skin turning flawed and all too human as she frowned. It was not often that her countenance changed in such a manner, but his dilemma worried her. Not the fact that he loved but that he worried about her mortality and her family.

" Ambrose...... Master Saurron once told me that we are the darkness that lay beyond the veil of the dark side. There are none such as us and as such our human coil should fall away and leave us in ease. It seems neither one of us have escaped that mortal coil. They think us unfeeling, they think that we have no passion. Fools......" Alana grimaced as she turned back to Ambrose. Her eyes searching his face, she saw herself in his eyes.

"Sweet Ambrose you are Vampir.......I cannot tell you not to feel, not to care. It is my burden as well as yours. I do not willingly give up that part of my humanity because if I did who would I be? What I will tell you is this, take what you want from this life, claim who you love for your own, you live but once though it be long lived. Sometimes we have but one chance to find the love we crave. Tell her Ambrose who and what you are and see if her eyes still shine with the love you both harbor. If you hold back...... If you never speak....." Alana paused, her eyes shifting away, her thoughts on her uncle Mockadane. Her father, her creator, her last link to humanity. Had she ever told him how much she yearned for his love, like a child still she longed for his unconditional love.

"Do what you must Ambrose, be who you were made to be. But do not let it slip through your fingers silently or you will only know bitter regret." The Sith Lordess closed her eyes and opened them slowly trying to banish her own thoughts and bitter regrets. Moving to her glass she sipped at her blood wine.

"This is meant to be a happy occasion Ambrose, so for now throw off your worry. I have been sent word from your Master. He feels, as does all of the Shrine, that you have more than proven your worth. You are to be made a Lord of the Shrine. Do not disappoint us." Alana’s eyes twinkled with mirth as she spoke the last words. She had no doubt in her mind he would never disappoint the Shrine of the damned or those who resided therein.

Lifting her glass......."To you Lord Ambrose......A sad smile twisted her crimson lips, time had changed so many things and she hoped that he never found bitter regret at his door step.

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Apr 29th, 2004, 10:42:03 AM
"To you Lord Ambrose..."

Ambrose grasped his goblet and took a big drink from the glass. The Sith was overjoyed about his new promotion. He knew that he had done his duty's well with the shrine, but he had never expected this. Ambrose placed the goblet back upon the table and kissed Alana on the cheek.

"Thank you Mi'lady...I am very greatful to have this honor bestowed onto me. I will serve the shrine well Lordess..."