PDA

View Full Version : The project of a Apprentice (Complete)

Jezreal Darkshard
Apr 10th, 2004, 01:43:53 PM
In the sith Palace in one of its rooms a lone figure worked away on a special project. Jezreal was busy with what Rivin had told her to do before he left, "I would also subjest that you look up the plans for a lightsaber, and get started on building one."

She sat down on her bed and closed her eyes for a moment and remembered what she had done earlier that day. She had gotten up early that morning and made her way to the Library. She had searched the library for all its books on Light Saber construction. She then carried the heavy load of books to her room where she started reading

after spening half the day in her room and only covering bits and pieces of the books she had tryed her hand at drawing her own design for her light saber but soon gave up as it turned out to be too difficult

She then left her room and walked around the Palace with a list in her hands of the parts she was going to need to build her saber. She found all the pieces she need but didn't like having her lightsaber beam the color read

No longer then a few seconds after getting to her room had she plopped down on her bed and was busy reading another of the books on light sabers. She soon realized that she wanted a double bladed light saber more then the average single blade but decided that she should build a normal one first and then maybe move onto a light staff

Jezreal sighed and looked at the bundle of books around her and then up at the ceiling above her "This is going to take me a long time to build this" She said and was soon asleep on her bed.

Jezreal Darkshard
Apr 24th, 2004, 11:08:44 PM
Her eyes fluttered open. She let out a moan as she sat up and looked at the clock (5:21) "wow, I slept for a long time" She got up out of the bed and stood up for a moment before sitting down at her desk

It was covered in the many parts needed to build a lightsabre "Why could'nt they just make an instruction book" She complained to no one as she looked over the mess of parts "Or atleast a book labeled 'Basic Lightsabre construction for dummies' "

She had started building last night but all she had was a bigger mess. She grabed one of the books she had gotten fron the library and started reading where she had left off

---------few hours later-------------

Jezreal setted the book down and returned to the mess that was her desk and started grabing pieces while checking the book as she went.

Jezreal Darkshard
May 20th, 2004, 10:19:01 PM
--------------A few days later------------------

She looked down at the half finished sabre that leyed before her "Well I almost finished" She said even though she knew the hardest parts were still ahead. She picked up a small black bag and reached inside it, She pulled out a crystal that would color the blade red

She placed the crystal in the right place and secured it to its place. She then moved on to placeing the pieces around that and was soon finished with that section

She then moved on to placing the energy emitter that would power the sabre in but it took her a few hours to get that done. The pile on her desk was getting smaller and smaller as she pieced more of the puzzle together.

Jezreal Darkshard
May 31st, 2004, 09:58:18 PM
-----------------------two days later---------------------

Jez awoke with a start from where she had fallen alseep on her desk "I fell sleap again" She said rubbing her eyes before looking down at he desk, The sabre was even more close to being finished "I beginning to think this is going to drain me mroe then I thought"

She pulled out a book from where she had laid it down and started to read where she had left off. After an hour she closed the book and set it down on the pile of books she had finished "Well thats the last book" She said returning her attention to the Lightsabre mess on her desk

Jez remembered the information in the books quite well and was soon putting the last bits of her sabre togethor. Finaly at midnight she had finished it

She stood up and moved to the middle of the room and activated it snap hiss the blade came to life "Hmm" She said noticing the shortness of the blade

She carefuly moved her free hand to the bottom of the sabre and where she had put the sabre length controls and increased it length to the proper amount "Atlast I'm finished"

She deactivated it and carefuly laided it down on the desk. He sliped into her pajamas and crawled into her bed and was alseep in seconds, with a smile on her face.