PDA

View Full Version : Asking for Aid (Helenias)

Kack Mebuff
Apr 9th, 2004, 11:00:26 PM
Kack had made contact with Jedi Master Helenias Evenstar in regards to furthering his lightsaber training. He had heard word that she was one of the few Masters that taught Form VII combat. And she had come highly recommended by Quay'Na Rakai a former pupil of Helenias.

The padawan had asked the Master to meet him in the Fountain Room of the Jedi Temple. He wanted a quiet and calm place to request her aid.

Kack sat patiently on the edge of one of the fountains meditating. The sound of the water's gentle splashing was soothing. The door open with a hiss and the padawan sensed a new Force signature in the room.

"Good afternoon..." he said, not budging.

Helenias Evenstar
Apr 15th, 2004, 04:14:53 AM
"You have your back to a door" I said, walking in. A month ago, I was a fat lard ball, pregmant. Now, I was beginning to resume the conditioning that made me a warrior of the highest order. While I was certainly not thinking about resuming war-like ways, I was still very much a person of habit - and exercise plus training were drilled into me from a early age. Hence, I could pass for someone resonably fit once again in the grey jumpsuit I was in. "Are you Kack Mebuff? What is it you wish to ask of me?"

One thing hadn't changed. The direct manner I was known for.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 15th, 2004, 10:54:19 PM
Kack turned around from his seated position, now facing Helenias. It was quite clear that the padawan was blind.

"I do not need to see you, Master Evenstar. The Force allows me to feel your presence and even where you stand. It is better than any set of eyes."

He walked forward and bowed at the waist.

"It is my deepest pleasure to meet you. I have heard many great words about you. It seems your reputation precedes you."

Kack too could be direct.

"I asked you here for one reason. I have heard that you are one of the few Jedi who has mastered Form VII lightsaber combat. And I wish to learn it from you. A previous student of yours recommended you to the highest degree."