PDA

View Full Version : Sanitarium. (Open)

imported_Kanji
Apr 9th, 2004, 09:24:34 PM
(OOC: This is after the completion of this thread at Meras (http://meras.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7935 ), the link has been rated R, so be warned.)

What had he done?

It couldn't be true. But here he stumbled in a confused mess, stumbling down the Halls of the Order like a drunk mainlander on a rough sea met vessel. His white tunica was stained a dark red under the light and too was the black jacket of the Jedi uniform, though much less visible than the crimson on his chest.

He wiped a talon across his snout and blood coated the back as he drew away. With a surprised yell, the Draco-Jedi tried frantically to rub the mess off on his jacket.

You did IT. You consumed taboo... you animal! ANIMAL!

"No!"

Yessssss... tasted well, didn't it? You did it. You enjoyed it, beast.

He stumbled and collided with the wall, bouncing off with a growl. "Arisevern maurg rhyvos, arloex!" He loudly hissed to none, swiping into the air with a talon.

That part never died, beast. You. You. You. Always.

"LEAVE ME BE!!"

imported_Kanji
Apr 12th, 2004, 03:06:08 PM
Kanji stumbled back and nearly fell over his tail as a mighty spike of pain shot through his mind. Nothing more than a quiet sqeak escaped his jaws from the pain.

Give in, whelp! Give in to your true nature, become what you were meant to be!

"NO! NEVER!" He roared, now to his feet and continuing down the hallway. His room was up ahead, and Chance would be there... he would! He had to be! Kanji needed help, and he needed it badly. The pain and guilt was overwhelming - why had he done it? He consumed her flesh without thought, without question, without SANITY!

"I'm sorry!"

No you're not! It was her voice!

Kwiet Ideya
Apr 14th, 2004, 11:02:48 PM
"Stop yelling!"

It's a child's voice, one that's shouting to make itself heard over Kanji. The owner is clad in bright orange, and stands in the middle of the hall as if he owns the dormitory. He's glaring hard at Kanji with his arms folded seriously over his chest.

"What are you screaming for? Be quiet!"

imported_Kanji
Apr 26th, 2004, 05:13:12 PM
Kanji stiffens and turns slowly torward the child like rusted machinery. A scowl crosses the draco's snout, then quickly dissolved from it as his sanity caught up. His first thought was to apologise, but then... he felt hungry.

"No..." He hissed, "Go... go back to your room!"

Kwiet Ideya
Apr 26th, 2004, 09:12:54 PM
"Nuh uh!" Kwiet says adamantly, facing the draco down without fearing him. "Not until it's quiet!"

His mother is napping three doors down, and he won't have this noise! Granted he's making plenty of it himself, but that's besides the point.

"What's gotten into you, anyway?" he asks, mimicking his first guardian, Abel Kannan.

imported_Kanji
Apr 27th, 2004, 07:06:06 PM
thefleshofchildrenwassaidtotasteararefine!

No!

veryveryverygood,muchbetterthantheblonde...

Kanji shook his head violently, coming close to bashing it against the wall. His arms went up and clutched at his sides and the draco collapsed to his knees, shivering like than a tree in a hurricane.

Kwiet Ideya
Apr 28th, 2004, 10:28:17 PM
"Hey, are you sick?" Kwiet's beginning to realize he's not having a tantrum. Something might seriously be wrong. "My mom's got medicine stuff to make it better," he offers, thinking the problem to be a stomach ache.

imported_Kanji
May 3rd, 2004, 09:09:24 PM
Kanji dry-heaved a few shots, then continued to shake in a battle of inner demons. "C-c-child... I.. I... ate.... a human...." He stuttered out, choking up with fear and disbelief, "I ate... her... limb... by limb!"

Kwiet Ideya
May 3rd, 2004, 11:29:58 PM
"EWWWW!"

That does it! He ATE someone! The little boy backpedals away as fast as he can, tripping and scooting away on his butt.

"You're gross!"

That's an understatement, of course. His hand goes into a belt pouch and draws five small throwing stars, to be used in his own defense.

imported_Kanji
May 7th, 2004, 09:28:40 PM
He's gone to gibbering.

"I didn't want to! I tried not to! Sssshe made me - that frelling witch! She made me lose my mind!" He started to stand up, looking at the boy with nothing more than anguish. Kanji couldn't stay here, he was a travesty to all that was Jedi.

"It...wassssn't my fault...."

Kwiet Ideya
May 9th, 2004, 09:58:59 PM
"IT WAS!"

He stumbles up, breathing heavily as adrenaline floods him. He's scared that this guy will try and eat his mom. He's scared that this guy will try and eat him. However, Kwiet does not back down. The five stars fan out between his fingers and his thumb.

"You stay away from my mom! If you try to eat her too I'll kill you!"

The youngling's voice holds a great deal of fear, but also carries a ferocity that helps to make the threat and the stars just the tiniest bit more believable.

imported_Kanji
May 10th, 2004, 07:17:05 PM
"NO!" Kanji roared, "I will die before I eat another! EVER!"

He started to step back, "And what could a child do to a demon like I? I wissssh you could kill me, lad, end my agony and let me sssstand trial before the Tribunal and face my judgement!"

Youwouldlikethat,wouldn't you? Aquickandeasytrialandcomdemtionto whateverhellyoudesire....

Kanji froze and shook his head side to side, reaching up a talon to his eye-ridge and clenching it over his fore-head and skull. Soon, the massive hand fell and Kanji looked different, maybe a glimmer in his eye... a mean glimmer.

Kwiet Ideya
May 10th, 2004, 10:20:13 PM
Kwiet has no idea what Kanji's talking about when he mentions a tribunal and judgement. It doesn't sound good though. The boy waits with held breath as Kanji suddenly quiets down. He lets his breath go with a sigh, but soon finds that it's too early to be relieved. He looks meaner now, and Kwiet flinches at that gaze, throwing the stars in his hand at Kanji's chest.

"You stay away!"

imported_Kanji
May 11th, 2004, 08:17:48 PM
Two of the five stars halt in mid-air and the remander buried deep into the softer scales of his chest. Kanji doesn't even utter a whince of pain, rather, the beast emits a low growl. He knew it was wrong, but he wanted it so badly.

Siliva began to drip from his lower jaw, pliter-patering on the polished floors. The draco took a heavy step forward...