PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for the Kill (Finished)

Linn O'Conner
Apr 9th, 2004, 09:13:18 AM
Linn O'Conner sat motionless in the grungy bar. Unlike other bars she'd been to, this one allowed you to keep your weapons. A very good thing for her.

She'd been waiting there close to an hour, looking,watching for the most valuable person to her now.

He wasn't an important representitive, or anyone with muh power, but he'd offended two of the huts and that was enough for him to have a bounty on his head.

Linn had been watching him, getting to know his routine and he was due walk in any moment.

Until then, she would have to wait, looking at anyone else who slipped in, hoping not to be noticed.

Master Yurza
Apr 9th, 2004, 01:01:23 PM
Yurza watched the young woman. He could feel her tension, and also a sense of coolness through the Force. He sat by, silently watching and waiting. It would be interesting to see what such a pretty face does for a living.

Linn O'Conner
Apr 9th, 2004, 01:05:37 PM
Linn knew she was being watched. She couldn't see anyone immediately, but somehow she knew.

She straightened her back, trying to work the soreness out of it. Linn laid her hand on one of her blasters. It's cold, metallic body gave her a sense of safety. She continued to discreetly look around the bar, while still keeping an eye on the door.

Master Yurza
Apr 9th, 2004, 01:09:21 PM
Yurza smiled as he watched the girl look. Try as she might, she would not be able to see him, unless he allowed it. Having nothing better to do with his time he might as well try to, what was the word? Socialize? Yes that is what people told him he should do more often.The young man stood up and moved towards the young woman.

"Don't be to jittery. It might get you killed."

Linn O'Conner
Apr 9th, 2004, 01:13:46 PM
Linn jumped violently at the smooth voice. She looked at the man who seemed to have appeared from nowhere. She lowered her head, letting her hair fall in her face. She turned so she was facing him and the door.

"I don't know if jittery is the word I'd use," she said with a slight growl in her voice. She knew this was who had been watching her only seconds before.

Master Yurza
Apr 9th, 2004, 01:18:09 PM
"You're the one that jumped not me. So if that wasn't jitterness, what was it?"

Yurza held out his hand and a chair slide across the floor. He sat down in it and smiled. His blonde hair hanging loosely on his head, rather unlike most days when it was standing like his brother's.

Linn O'Conner
Apr 9th, 2004, 06:21:59 PM
Linn watched as the man somehow slid a chair towars himself.
She gulped. A Jedi?

"It was...uneasiness, if you will," Linn said, turning to him. "I'm waiting for someone."

Vampyre Dalamar
Apr 10th, 2004, 12:23:55 AM
Dalamar walked into the dark bar.... The recent debacle at the Hutts still fresh in his mind. He had even heard that they had put a price on his head... He laughed, a price on my head.

"I pity those foolhardy enough to hunt me." he said with a smile. "Barkeep a blood wine please." Dalamar frequented this place often because they let him keep his bladed weapons that he was so fond of..

The death dealer sat with his back to the wall as was his custom facing the door and all who entered. Accessing who might possibly be on the menu tonight. He saw no one of potential but still he lingered enjoying his wine and the dark surrounding of the bar. Sinking into the shadows only his red coal eyes glowed in the darkness..

Linn O'Conner
Apr 10th, 2004, 07:43:18 AM
Linn had spotted him as he walked smoothly through the door.

He looked just like the picture she'd been shown: menacing.

Just watching him glide to the bar gave her chills, but she hadn't lost her nerve quite yet.

She had thought this through quite a bit, and had already planned how she was going to approach him. But now, watching him, as he drank slowly and melded with the shadows around him, she wasn't quite sure her original plan was going to work.

Master Yurza
Apr 10th, 2004, 01:37:44 PM
Yurza followed the girl's gaze and saw the man she was staring at, or rather the vampyre. He had heard about them, but never actually met one before. It would be interestng to see him fight, but who would that victim be? Suddenly he felt something in the Force. It was coming from the young woman.

"Your kidding? That guy makes you nervous?"

Linn O'Conner
Apr 10th, 2004, 05:32:43 PM
Linn looked back at the man, surprised at his voice.
She flipped some hair over her shoulder, scowling.

"Not exactly," she replied curtly. "I've seen him somewhere before."

Linn hoped he wouldn't probe anymore. She wasn't sure how long the vampyre would stick around.

Vampyre Dalamar
Apr 11th, 2004, 12:10:42 AM
The waitress nervously brought Dalamar his drink. He smiled his razor blade smile, Nelly had served him for a year and still she was hesitant around him. If she only knew the Warlord only fed on those that where force sensitive..

Suddenly his senses came alive. There was a force adept in the room. Sith or Jedi it did not matter. He had hoped it was a master the more powerful the better. He was not in the mood to seriously gauge it as long as they had the Mediclorens in there blood that he needed..

His piercing red eyes started scanning the crowd, dinner was about to be served. The last Master he had attacked Verse Dawnstrider had managed to escape his grasp he was hoping for another tangle with a 'master'. These cocky Jedi amused him, they thought they were so powerful when all they where to Dalamar was food. Soon Anibira would reach a similar fate as soon as the Dark Lord could locate his whereabouts, bounty or no bounty! He had betrayed the Sith and he would pay the price of that betrayal!! Then he would track down the Hutt that put the bounty on his head and fry that slug in the nearest hell hole he could find. He thought his money and Citadel would protect him. But this Vampyre Warlord had fought more battles invaded more Citadels in his long life than even he could remember. These thoughts comforted him as he sipped his wine and reached out with tendrils of the force feeling for the adepts prescence in the room.

Master Yurza
Apr 11th, 2004, 01:34:48 PM
Yurza could sense the beings awareness prickle. He slowly withdrew into himself. Hoping that the Vampyre would not notice him. Cocky as he was, Yurza knew who the man was and that he was better than him. Right now fighting was a last resort.

"Well little Miss, I hope you know what you are doig then...whatever it is you are doing."

Linn O'Conner
Apr 12th, 2004, 01:07:05 PM
Linn snorted, but in the back of her mind, something tickled her senses. She glanced around at the glowing red eyes in the darkness, and the constant throb of something dangerous afoot.

"I've got myself under control," she examined the way the man wasn't seeeing to meet her eyes as if he were concentrating on something deeper. "But I hope you do."

Linn began to watch the vampyre cautiously, hoping he would give her a clear shot to draw him out.

Vampyre Dalamar
Apr 13th, 2004, 10:05:39 AM
Reaching out he realized that the Jedi veiled himself. The vampyre smiled that knowing smile. Only a Master would be that adept in the force to know that he had been probing. Only a Master would be able to hide himself good enough for Dalamar not to sense him. Yet he was there somewhere in the crowd. They where so easy to draw out, all the Vampyre Warlord had to do was to start killing innocent bystanders. Those Jedi's where suckers for that. But killing the innocent was not his way, not when there was so much evil in the universe. Evil deserved Evil he figured.

So he sat back and relaxed, He had all the time in the world didn't he? He would let there carelessness give them away. But still the prospect of a 'Master' wetted his appetite fiercely. Again he scanned the crowd even more intensely looking for anything that would give the adept away. :smokin

Master Yurza
Apr 13th, 2004, 04:42:49 PM
Yurza backed away from the girl and went back to his own table, trying to make himself seem unimportant.

Linn O'Conner
Apr 14th, 2004, 01:01:20 PM
Linn watched him go, flipping her hair over her shoulder. She got up from her seat, holding her drink and began towards the vampyre, thinking fast of how she could lure him away from the crowd.

Vampyre Dalamar
Apr 14th, 2004, 02:34:14 PM
Dalamar saw the beauty walking towards him. Lust and hunger welled up inside of him. She was beautiful, Her boldness impressed the Vampyre Warlord maybe he would not feed on her after all. Leaving off searching for the Jedi he focused his full attention on her. He could always hunt Jedi later...

He arose as she approached and pulled out a chair for her he was a perfect gentleman after all. To those he did not consider to be food. He bowed. "My lady." was all he said...

Linn O'Conner
Apr 15th, 2004, 01:05:32 PM
Linn went immediately into hard-to-get mode. She intentionally flipped a little wisp of hair into his face as she sat, crossing her legs and leaning on the table her head in her hands, thinking fast of what she'd say, should he speak.

Yurza Magus
Apr 15th, 2004, 07:24:53 PM
Yurza watched the scene unfold before him, looking for a way out of the bar. If he got caught now by anyone, he doubted that his Mistress Dalethria would b happy with him.

Vampyre Dalamar
Apr 16th, 2004, 08:41:40 PM
"Your very beautiful, what brings you to this kind of place? You seem far to delicate for this rough enviroment." The Vampyre smiled, knowing full well that she could handle herself.

She seemed nervous but no more than the usual anticipation that accompanied being in his prescence. "Would you like a drink?" Something seemed odd, but Dalamar could not place his finger on it.... "Do I know you from somewhere?" He asked...

The Prescence of the adept faded, Dalamar smirked and thought to himself "I'll see you again."

Linn O'Conner
Apr 19th, 2004, 01:01:18 PM
Linn smiled coyly.

"No, I don't think we've met."

Vampyre Dalamar
Apr 19th, 2004, 03:28:59 PM
She did not seem to hear his first question so he politely asked again. "Would you like a drink Miss?" He asked questioning looking for her name..

Linn O'Conner
Apr 20th, 2004, 01:11:38 PM
Linn heard his smooth voice ask the question again. she sighed.

"No thanks."

Linn could tell he was wanting her name. Something she couldn't allow him to find out.

Vampyre Dalamar
Apr 21st, 2004, 02:16:08 AM
Dalamar leaned back and relaxed. Holding his glass in his hand he took a light drink... "So what brings you to this part of town, you look to refined for these dregs of society.."

Really she seemed like a coiled spring ready to be released yet, still she sat there calmly, The vampyre warlords interest grew, "Perhaps you would like to take a walk and get some fresh air?" He waited for the girls reply she didn't seem shy but she still seemed to hesitate on answering....

Linn O'Conner
Apr 21st, 2004, 01:03:27 PM
Linn looked him in the eyes.

"I thought I could find some fun here," Linn said. She smiled at the offer to walk. He was decent to her, at least he wasn't acting like she'd always heard.

"Of course. I would like to go outside."

Vampyre Dalamar
Apr 22nd, 2004, 04:12:21 AM
Dalamar paid the bill, Then took the mysterious ladies hand and led her outside. Her petite manner seem to belay the fighting spirit that the Warlord sensed in her. The Vampyre walked quietly beside her enjoying her prescence and the beautiful night air. There was a slight breeze as they walked billowing his black shirt, he pulled off his cloak and wrapped it around Linn. She looked at him puzzled and the vampyre just smiled. Being nice was not beyond him, just because he had to hunt for his food... Did not mean that all he was about, was killing.

In reality.. at his great age the imaturity of others seemed to cause him to be impatient. He had lately tried to curb his irritation. It was not becoming of the dignity of who and what he was. Striding beside her he remained silent prefering to let her speak when she was ready....

Linn O'Conner
Apr 22nd, 2004, 01:00:05 PM
Linn felt him drop his cloack around her and looked at him, her cheeks reddening.

She liked him as of now, but then remembered that she was supposed to kill him. She couldn't get attached.

Vampyre Dalamar
Apr 23rd, 2004, 03:40:14 AM
The sound of the night called to the vampyre, unheard by the mortal she did not know of all that transpired around her. She did not see with his vampyre eye's. Filled with melancholy he only looked on as the inky blackness grew around him. He noticed the shadows trying to swallow him as they had done many times before.

With a gesture the shadows blew away leaving a bright moon in there place. Finnaly the Warlord spoke, "Would you like to do something interesting?" A mischevious smile appeared on his face, A pass time that he wanted to share with her was all he would say.

Yurza Magus
Apr 23rd, 2004, 05:43:07 AM
Yurza waited for a moment and then moved out of the bar, following the two. He tried keeping a good distance, so that he wouldn't be spotted, but trying to keep them both in visual range.

Linn O'Conner
Apr 23rd, 2004, 09:03:32 AM
Linn smiled at him, cocking an eyebrow.

"What did you have in mind?" she asked.

Something tickled at her senses. She could feel someone following them, but she didn't know who.

Vampyre Dalamar
Apr 23rd, 2004, 10:31:34 AM
Dalamar lead Linn across town to the Old Spire. It was a historical landmark. The building was known for its weird architecture, distinct style and great age.

When he had arrived he realized he was still holding her hand. Letting go he smiled again and spoke softly. "We have to go to the Gravity Lifts in the building, do you trust me?"

Linn O'Conner
Apr 23rd, 2004, 01:12:56 PM
Do you trust me...

Linn looked at him, blinking. Did she trust him? Did she want to tell him she trusted him?

"Yes."

Vampyre Dalamar
Apr 24th, 2004, 11:37:45 AM
Arriving at the Grav lift they rose quickly to the top floor. Dalamar led her to the edge, of the balcony where they could look out over the whole city. The wind was blowing fierce but it did not bother Dalamar at all... His light black leather armor and gloves kept him quite protected from any cold not that he needed it. He was glad that Linn had his heavy cloak she would be warm enough with it... she looked over the city, Dalamar smiled again as his eyes blazed in the night air.

He asked again, "Do you trust me?"

Linn O'Conner
Apr 24th, 2004, 01:18:45 PM
Linn didn't trust him. It was official. She pulled his cloak tighter around her, then looked up into his glowing eyes.

"Y-yes."

Vampyre Dalamar
Apr 24th, 2004, 10:26:51 PM
Dalamar walked over to a column and pulled out a pack. Walking over to Linn he reached around her and strapped it to her back. Being gentle as he could, and also making sure that she had proper protection with the cloak. She looked puzzled and for an instant anxious. Dalamars hands encountered her blade but passed by it thinking nothing of it. Such things where common on this side of town.

Stepping to the top of the ledge, he reached out his hand to her. "Step up." he said, the look of the Death Dealer was gone and in its place the face of a kid about to do something exciting.

"Trust me..." he said with a smile that he tried to make appear innocent. This was of course ruined by the razor sharp teeth that appeared. But the Vampyre intended no malice, just adventure.

Linn O'Conner
Apr 25th, 2004, 06:39:48 PM
Linn's heart was pounding.

Not only because his hands were brushing the small of her back.

The pack he pulled out was a surprise. She watched and swallowed hard as he strapped it to her.

Pull your weapon now..., said a voice in her head. But she couldn't. She didn't know why, but she could not do it.

Trust me..., she heard him all but whipser, and she shied a little at his hand he extended towards her.

What's he doing?
What's he planning?
Is he going to make any sudden moves?

Questions raced through her mind in the space of a second, before, in surprise at the unconscious movement, she watched her small hand slip into his larger one. His comfortingly tightened around hers as she stepped up next to him.

Yurza Magus
Apr 26th, 2004, 12:49:53 PM
Yurza watched from a distance as the vampyre put the pack on the young woman. He could feel her nervousness virberating through the Force. It was more than even in the bar when he had spoken to her. He was curious now, and would watch, maybe even try to help the poor girl if the vampyre tried anything. For some reason he had grown fond of her, and there was something about her that he just couldn't put his finger on.

Linn O'Conner
Apr 26th, 2004, 01:01:09 PM
Linn could feel she was being watched.

And she knew exactly by who.

The man she'd met in the bar was somewhere near, watching, waiting. Ever since she'd first met him, there was something familiar about the way he spoke, in his eyes. As if she'd seenhim before.

But she'd never met him in her life.

Vampyre Dalamar
Apr 26th, 2004, 04:48:12 PM
Looking over the city the both of them stood there on the ledge. Dalamar never releasing his grip on Linn's hand. He didnt want her to fall after all. It sure is beautiful tonight, I always wondered what it would be like to take some one up here.

Up until now I have always come alone. Still I put the pack there. I must have thought that at sometime I would find someone to share this with. Dalamar smiled at Linn they both stood there letting the wind blow there long hair and listening to the soft sounds of the city. Leaning over he kissed her on the cheek "For Luck."

"Well are you ready??"

Linn O'Conner
Apr 26th, 2004, 06:03:10 PM
Linn's breath caught in her throat as she felt his soft lips brush against her cheek.

For luck... she heard him whisper. Well, are you ready?

Linn wasn't at all sure whether she was. Any other person would have been dead by then, and she would be cleaning her blade of thier blood and on her way to collect the bounty. But the vampyre was something to her now.

"Y-yes. I'm ready."

Vampyre Dalamar
Apr 26th, 2004, 10:08:17 PM
"Good." Pulling her into his arms. He looked into her deep brown eyes, his back to the ledge. Then without another word he jumped off backwards. She closed her eyes, Dalamar spoke as they fell trying to make his words be heard over the keaning wind. "Dont be afraid, it will be okay."

Reaching around, he pulled the cord that held her parasail... It billowed and pulled them up in the air. "You look pretty when your startled. We are going to have to do this again." Linn smiled then, she really smiled. Dalamar couldn't help it, it made him laugh. As they neared the 40 ft mark Dalamar released her in a backwards dive away from her. "Race you downnnn..... " he said as his voice faded in his rapid descent. It looked like a straight dive into concrete. At the last instant he spun and landed with a crunch on the hard concrete cracking the cement. He went down to one knee with the landing. "Whhoooooo.... Man, that was fun!" He looked up and waited for Linn who floated down like an angel from heaven on her yellow and red Parasail.

Linn O'Conner
Apr 27th, 2004, 09:13:49 AM
Linn felt like she wieghed nothing as she fell gently to the ground next to the vampyre. The parasail enveloped her, blocking him from her view. She fought her way out from under it and unstrapped herself.

"W-wow..." was all she could say as she looked up at Dalamar, blinking, smiling wide.

That had been the last thing she'd expected from him.

Dalamar
Apr 28th, 2004, 12:43:05 PM
Dalamar was glad that she had enjoyed herself. "Now that you see what fun I am, May I know your name." Dalamars whole aspect changed suddenly. In a flash that she didnt see he had his weapon drawn. His back was to her, How did he get in front of her so fast. His arm was back to protect her and the other held his black Dragon Katana out towards the wooded area of the Spire. "Shh.. There is someone out there."

Dalamar spoke with cotempt, "Come out Jedi, face me you coward. I did not know that you lightsiders changed your tactics. Attacking a foe from behind is so, he winked at Linn {Jedi}." His eye's blazed like two red furnaces in the darkness as he scanned the woods for the Adept. He had foolishly followed to his own personal doom. "I have marked your signature and Im pretty sure Ill be able to track you. Wouldnt it be better for you to face me here and now? Trust me, you will face me... I know the bounty on my head and no hunter of me will be left to hunt me later...

"I give you one option to save your soul for I am not heartless after all. Throw out your weapon and I will allow you to leave alive and unhunted. I will accept no other, throw down your weapon and live."

Dalamar unconciously clicked his boot the razor sharp blade appeared, His gauntlet hummed to life with another click on his wrist. The wind blew like an old western as the Vampyre waited for answer from the growing darkness...

Linn O'Conner
Apr 28th, 2004, 01:09:46 PM
Linn gasped when the vampyre pivoted and began spraying threats to the drakness. His arm was thrown out in front of her. She looked amazed at the fact that anyone would want to protect her.

"Be careful," she heard herself whisper in his ear as she was surrounded by his cloak.

Yurza Magus
Apr 28th, 2004, 01:26:07 PM
Blaster bolts! Gig's up, Yurza thought as the vampyre called his name out. He was about to step out when he said something that really caught his attention. Bounty? His eyes lit up. He hand't heard about it before, but now that he knew it put things in a whole new perspective. He looked at his lightsaber before walking out from his hiding spot. "I think I'll keep my weapon, and if I were youI would refrain from throwing the word Jedi around so loosely. After all one might hear you and come running."

Dalamar
Apr 28th, 2004, 04:19:59 PM
Dalamar did not hesitate he ran at the Adept... His blade pulled to his side. Jumping in the air he did a spinning kick the blade from his boot struck him in the throat. Not deep enough to kill but it sure hurt like hell. He fell back clutching his throat trying to stop the blood from flowing. "Pitiful, you should have thrown down your weapon, mortal fool!"

Dalamar sheathed his sword, "You are not worth my time, I have a guest don't make me kill you." His eyes blazed like a furnace the cotempt in his voice was apparent. "Leave now and I will let you have your life. This is your last warning."

Linn O'Conner
Apr 29th, 2004, 09:04:41 AM
The vampyre moved in one smooth, fluid motion, and Linn heard the knife strike the opponent. She stood stalk still, watching as the vampyre sheathed his sword and angrily spit words out at his foe. Linn took a step forward, to do something for him, but she stopped, seeing his burning eyes and knowing he had everything under control.

Yurza Magus
Apr 29th, 2004, 01:12:37 PM
Yurza reached up to his throat, but put his hand back down. After all what was a little pain. "Hmm...I think not. You see this lady interests me. She has the lingering feel of someone familiar nd therefore could be valueable to me."

Linn O'Conner
Apr 29th, 2004, 01:16:19 PM
Linn heard the word valuable and froze.

Valuable? How could I be valuable? I don't know this guy? How does he think I'm valuable...

She watched and waited, ready to pull out her knife at any moment.

Dalamar
Apr 29th, 2004, 04:06:51 PM
Pulling his short sword at his hip Dalamar pinned the man to a tree through his shoulder. Inches away from him he hissed. "Foool..." The Warlord gripped him by the neck crushing the life out of him with his vampyre strength...

Blood filled his eyes as the Dalamar slowly squeezed. He hung there pitifully gasping for air trying to break the Dark Lords grip..

Yurza Magus
Apr 29th, 2004, 04:27:26 PM
"Only...to unseeing...eyes," Yurza said as he pulled his other hand up and placed it on the vampyre's chest. He then let loose with a mighty Force push. When the vampyre was away from him, he reached up and pulled the knife from his shoulder and dropped to the ground still gasping for air but he was strong enough to stand on hisown two feet.

Dalamar
Apr 30th, 2004, 02:03:02 AM
Dalamar felt the force push against his chest... So predictable these Jedi where. His gauntlet fired as the Warlord was pushed back. Just as Yurza landed on the ground the grappling line wrapped around his neck. The line grew tight as Dalamar used Magus to brake himself. Still smiling he looked at Yurza with something close to pity as he pulled him with his vampyre strength. Yurza flew threw the air right towards the vampyre again choking for air.

His black dragon Katana gleamed in the dim light. Yurza saw to his horror the ornate handle. The blade had pierced his left lung as the Vampyre held him suspended betweet heaven and earth..

Yurza Magus
Apr 30th, 2004, 12:33:13 PM
Yurza grunted, but gave little more than that. Darkness began to cloud his vision, but he fought it back. He was angry at hmself for being in this position so easily. Afteral it was he who had survived a terrible ordeal with the Jedi Master Sage Hazzard and that scurry with the Dawnstriders. He would not go down like this. He let the Force flow into him, using it to nullify a portion of the pain he was experiencing. He also used t to let him speak in a rather calm voice. "Wait...I can help you find many...Jedi for...you to play with."

Dalamar
May 2nd, 2004, 09:37:57 PM
"That does not interest me... If I wanted Jedi I would hunt them myself. But what does interest me is why are you here? That, and what did you hope to gain by acting in a threatening manner towards me and my guest?" Dalamar loosened the cord slightly so the man could speak.

The thick red blood flowed down the Katana sword handle as his life dwindled. He waited to hear his reasons and to see if he would let him live...

He scanned quickly to make sure Linn was safe, she was to Dalamars relief..

Yurza Magus
May 3rd, 2004, 06:07:00 PM
"Who says I was being threatening? I...just wanted to talk..."

Dalamar
May 4th, 2004, 10:42:59 AM
Dalamar slammed the man on the ground the blade still in him. But the pressure of being suspended was gone. The Vampyre's black boot came down on the mans wrist that held the Lightsabre. Yurza could see his bloodstained eye's in the reflection from the boot blade that held him in place. "Release your weapon then we will talk, if that is your intention.."

The Dark Lords eyes showed no mercy nor pity, Magus had no doubt that if he did not drop his weapon that he would be run through.

Talking over his shoulder he spoke to Linn. "Are you okay? Don't worry miss he wont hurt you..

Linn O'Conner
May 4th, 2004, 01:01:38 PM
"I...I'm fine..." she said, approaching them, her hand wound tightly around her sword. The man now under the vampyre's grip looked oddly familiar.

"Who are you?" she asked.

Linn O'Conner
May 11th, 2004, 06:49:49 AM
Linn had directed the question to the man under the vampyre's grip, but when he didn't answer, Linn stepped back, assuming the vampyre was planning something.

Yurza Magus
May 11th, 2004, 07:14:23 AM
Yurza released his grip on his lightsaber and it dropped to the ground. "My name...is Yurza...Yurza Magus..."

Linn O'Conner
May 11th, 2004, 01:03:59 PM
Linn froze. She heard the raspy voice of the man. Magus... She knew the name. Almost as well as she knew her own. she stared at him, trying to see through him.

"Do you know anything of a man named Shade Magus?" she asked.

Yurza Magus
May 11th, 2004, 03:56:30 PM
He nodded. "My...brother."

Linn O'Conner
May 12th, 2004, 01:00:25 PM
Linn choked.

"Your brother?" she scowled. "What do you want with me?"

Yurza Magus
May 12th, 2004, 06:19:01 PM
"I knew you had a familiar taste around your aura. You could be used to help me kill my brother."

Linn O'Conner
May 12th, 2004, 07:20:13 PM
Kill...Kill Shade Magus. Kill the only Jedi she'd ever befriended...

This went through her mind in a split second.

"Why do you want to kill Shade?"

Dalamar
May 13th, 2004, 02:16:25 AM
Dalamar withdrew his sword from Yurza's lung. He coughed hard as blood came up in his mouth. Wiping his blade upon the mans shirt he sheathed his black and silver worked Katana.

Dalamar bowed to Linn. "I see you have buisness to discuss with this man, Until we meet again." The Vampyre took her hand and kissed it softly. The wind blew and he stood there no more.

As she stood there looking it took a second for it to register that he had gone. Looking down into her hand she saw a ruby with gold carving. "Think on me and I will be there" was all it said..

The ruby glistened in the bright moonlight a gift to a beautiful woman. A reminder of a fun night and a way to get in contact with the Vampyre should she ever wish it in the future.

OOC: A classy way to leave the thread and not leave you hanging thanks for the fun and until I get back on in the future adios... ;)

Linn O'Conner
May 13th, 2004, 03:07:52 PM
Linn could almost hear her heart breaking. For no reason at all, she was attached to the vampyre. And she didn't even know his name.

Linn held the ruby in her hand, still feeling the warmth of the vampyre's hand on it. Think on me and I will be there... She put it in a sack on her hip, then looked at Yurza, ready to square away with him.

Yurza Magus
May 15th, 2004, 12:46:44 AM
Yurza put his hand over the wound in his shoulder. "Why would I want to kill him? He is a Jedi! Why not?"

Linn O'Conner
May 15th, 2004, 08:31:38 AM
Linn blinked, her hand still tight around her sword. She lifted an eyebrow. Her brain was working quickly. If she paired up with him and tracked Shade down, maybe she would be able to warn him without Yurza's knowledge. If she didn't go with him, he may follow her and get to Shade before she did. Linn cocked an eyebrow, making her decision.

"What would be in it for me, should I help you?"

Yurza Magus
May 15th, 2004, 03:38:59 PM
"10,000."

Linn O'Conner
May 15th, 2004, 06:09:34 PM
That price rang familiar. That was how much the vampyre had been worth to her. She felt guilty. But she blocked it out and looked Yurza square in the face.

"10, 000. It's a good price." Linn smiled. "Because I know this will be the arrangement, I'll take half now and half when the job is done. Would you prefer me an accomplice or an employee?"

Yurza Magus
May 17th, 2004, 08:34:03 PM
I'd prefer an acomplice because it requires a small amount of trust, but whichever is good to me."

Linn O'Conner
May 18th, 2004, 10:48:36 AM
Linn nodded. Holding out her hand.

"Acomplice then. Linn O'Conner."

Yurza Magus
May 18th, 2004, 04:28:02 PM
Yurza held out his good hand. "Yurza Magus...you wouldn't happen to know anywhere I could get this taken care of do you?" The pain had eased off severely, but he still wanted to stop the blood flow before it became much more serious.

Linn O'Conner
May 18th, 2004, 06:12:58 PM
Linn thought a moment.

"I know a healer nearby. Would you like me to tell you where it's at or take you there?"

Yurza Magus
May 18th, 2004, 06:21:27 PM
"No offense, but I'd rather have you in my sights. The way you jumped when you heard my brother's name tells me that I might want to keep you under close watch until the job is done."

Linn O'Conner
May 18th, 2004, 06:36:24 PM
Linn raised an eyebrow. Her lip twitched in a half smile.

"None taken. Keep the blood flow down as much as possible and follow me. Can you live for about," Linn looked around. "Twenty minutes?"

Yurza Magus
May 18th, 2004, 06:40:06 PM
Yurza nodded. Truthfully he didn't know. He was certain he could stay consious for that long, but how long after that he couldn't tell. He focused the Force onto his wound, applying extra pressure along with his hand. "Lead the way."

Linn O'Conner
May 18th, 2004, 06:45:54 PM
Linn headed off in a direction adjacent to that of which they were standing. She took an oddly askew path, looking back at intervals to make sure Yurza was still on his feet.

It took almost twenty minutes to get to a small building secluded from any larger joint. Linn knocked on the metal door three times. She leaned over to a hole carved in the metal.

"It's Linn." A moment later a small man opened to door. Linn nodded to Yurza. "I'll wait here inside. He'll take you farther back and get you cleaned up."

Yurza Magus
May 18th, 2004, 06:51:26 PM
Yurza nodded and followed the man in the back. He stopped right before he was out of sight of Linn. "No funny business or no money."

He turned back around and followed the doctor who was telling Yurza that they were low on pain killers. "Who cares. Just stitch me up and if you can some blood. I've lost a lot." The man went on shaking his head saying they tended to vampires as well so he had plenty of blood. He told Yurza to lift up his shirt and winces as he saw the wound and told him it would be awhile. "Just get it done."

The Dark apprentice leaned back and closed his eyes, drifting off into a Force assissted healing trance.

Linn O'Conner
May 18th, 2004, 06:56:24 PM
Linn could watch the healer and Yurza from where she stood. The old man had a habit of leaving the door open which is half the reason he scared away some of his costomers.

Linn knew it would take time, so she sufficed to walk around the 'shop' looking at the odd things the man had.

Yurza Magus
May 18th, 2004, 07:02:26 PM
A little over an hour later, Yurza was awakened by the doctor saying he was finished. The Jedi stood and moved his shoulder a little, easing it and feeling the pain. He looked at the stitches and grudingly nodded. The old guy knew what he was doing. He stood up and walked out front, finding Linn looking around at the old man's things.

Linn O'Conner
May 18th, 2004, 07:13:39 PM
Linn heard the thump of his boot on the floor and turned. Yurza looked a little worse for wear, but he wasn't quite as pale, she assumed because of his blood being replenished.

The old man came in and smiled at her.

"Good as new," he said. "110."

Linn sighed, pulling money from her pockets and surrendering it to the man.

"You're ruthless for being as old as you are," she turned back to Yurza. "Feeling better?"

Yurza Magus
May 18th, 2004, 07:16:53 PM
He grunted. "For now. Now let us take a walk and descuss this new job that I hired you for. A lot of planning must be done if we are to try and kill Shade you know."[/i]

Linn O'Conner
May 18th, 2004, 07:19:52 PM
Linn nodded.

"I know the drill. Shall we?" she said, opening the door.

Yurza Magus
May 18th, 2004, 07:25:37 PM
"Yes we shall." Yurza glanced at his watch and frowned. "Oh my look at the time. I fear I have somebusiness to do. We will have to get together later I am afraid."

The Dark apprentice reached into his pocket and pulled out a credit chip and a card. "True to my word here is half of the 10,000 and the adress of a meeting place. Be there tomorrow at dawn, or whatever passes for dawn on this bleak planet. Understand?"

Linn O'Conner
May 18th, 2004, 07:28:43 PM
Linn winked at him, pocketing the money.

"Dawn tomorrow. I won't disappoint you," she said, turning and walking away.

Linn O'Conner
May 19th, 2004, 06:17:38 PM
Linn slipped throught the shadows of the early morning sun. she could see the blue disk rising over the horizon. She looked at the address of the meeting place she'd etched onto a bit of leather on her belt.

This was it. A small building that looked deserted. She leaned against the wall sliding down to sit as she watched the sun rising higher.

She'd kept her end of the deal. Now, it was time for her to start her planning.

Yurza Magus
May 20th, 2004, 05:30:37 PM
Yurza showed up exactly as the last bit of the sun came over the horizon. So she was trustworthy. Good, he thought as he spotted her sitting against the wall. "Come it is time for our planning. Tell me what you know of my brother."

Linn O'Conner
May 21st, 2004, 06:37:28 PM
Linn heard Yurza ask the question. She thought a moment, picking the information she wished to surrender.

"I met him on Coruscant. We talked."

Yurza Magus
May 21st, 2004, 06:42:09 PM
"I need details."

Linn O'Conner
May 21st, 2004, 06:46:22 PM
She lifted an eyebrow.

"How many? What kind?"

Yurza Magus
May 22nd, 2004, 12:28:16 AM
"Anything and everything. What does he eat and drink? How does he carry himself? These are all very important details that can lead to one's downfall."

Linn O'Conner
May 22nd, 2004, 02:09:18 PM
Linn thought. She couldn't remember what it had been he'd drank. And he hadn't eaten a thing.

"Okay. He enjoys playing practical jokes. Particularly embarrassing ones. How does he carry himself? He's very calm and open to giving any advice, even to complete strangers."

Yurza Magus
May 22nd, 2004, 06:13:41 PM
"So in other words he has become laid back an relaxed. Perhaps that is his weakness."

Linn O'Conner
May 22nd, 2004, 09:04:22 PM
Linn nodded as she continued trying to gain Yurza's trust.

"Could be. He is very trusting. And since he knows me, he would trust me right off the bat. We only need to locate him."

Yurza Magus
May 23rd, 2004, 02:33:00 PM
"Actually...I was thinking of an ambush. Having him meet you someplace. It wouldn't be to hard getting a message to him."

Linn O'Conner
May 23rd, 2004, 02:57:13 PM
Linn thought a moment. That plan didn't give her much time to warn Shade, but she had to take it or Yurza may get suspicious.

"Yeah, that could be better. You have a way to get it to him?"

Yurza Magus
May 23rd, 2004, 03:01:07 PM
"Of course. Shade is a well known Jedi. He has always been..well unorthadox. Most of the Jedi at the Order will know him and know how to find him. Then again there is another possiblity. He has developed a very close freindship with a woman named Jacali Danner. She may be our key."[/i]

Yurza Magus
May 23rd, 2004, 03:01:14 PM
"Of course. Shade is a well known Jedi. He has always been..well unorthadox. Most of the Jedi at the Order will know him and know how to find him. Then again there is another possiblity. He has developed a very close freindship with a woman named Jacali Danner. She may be our key."

Linn O'Conner
May 23rd, 2004, 03:05:30 PM
Linn nodded.

"Yes. Possibly. Where can we locate this Danner person, if that is, in fact, the route you'd like to take."

Yurza Magus
May 24th, 2004, 01:47:53 PM
"She would be at the temple of course, but that route is fairly uncertain. Tricking a Jedi can be easy enough, but two it would be fairly more uncertain. Yes I think the ambush would be the best bet."

Linn O'Conner
May 25th, 2004, 06:10:13 AM
"Alright. Then how must we get a message to him?"

Yurza Magus
May 26th, 2004, 04:50:53 PM
"Through the proper channels of course. I am sure that we could send one to him as a message on his comlink."

Linn O'Conner
May 26th, 2004, 05:17:44 PM
Linn looked out at the sky.

"I hope you have one, because I don't carry anything like that with me. Anyone could track me too easily."

Yurza Magus
May 26th, 2004, 05:30:53 PM
Yurza shook his head. "You people fear to much," he said as he pulled out a comlink and tossed it to Linn. "Here you go."

Linn O'Conner
May 26th, 2004, 05:35:03 PM
Linn looked it over, rolling it around in her hand, her eyebrow cocked.

"Do you know his comlink number?"

Yurza Magus
May 26th, 2004, 05:37:05 PM
"Holy cow! I thought you knew him? His number is 63-455-323. Anything else you want to know?"

Linn O'Conner
May 26th, 2004, 05:46:51 PM
Linn rolled her eyes and dialed in the number. For a moment it crackled then she heard Shade's voice on the other end.

"Shade Magus," he said.

"Shade, It's Linn. I need you to meet me on Coroscant in two days. Do you know the The Outpost?" she asked, trying to speed through her words.

"S-sure. What's wrong?" he asked.

"Just meet me there in two days, alright?"

"Alright..." he said uncertainly. With that Linn broke the connection and tossed the comlink back to Yurza.

"Now. We need to get to Coroscant."

Yurza Magus
May 26th, 2004, 05:55:57 PM
Yurza shook his head. "I don't think so. You've done you're part. Now I am going to give you an adress on a small backwater planet called Naboo. You're going to go there and stay there for three days. Not that I don't trust you or anything, but Shade has a way of getting people attached to him and there is no way of knowning if you'll betray me to save him. When the three days are done then I'll send you the other half of your money, but no one is getting to Shade except me."

Linn O'Conner
May 26th, 2004, 06:01:49 PM
Linn scowled, her eyes narrowing. Her stomach had dropped, making her feel sick.

She'd had probably known all along that he would do this, but now, faced with it, she didn't know how she could get him to take her with him.

She thought fast.

"And how do you know I will not just go ahead of you and warn him anyway?"

Yurza Magus
May 26th, 2004, 06:06:28 PM
"Because if I think for a second that you have betrayed me, then not only is the rest of your money forfiet, but so is your life." Yurza held out his hand and his lightsaber lept into it, both blue blades casting an eerie glow. "And don't think I don't have the means or the power to do it," the Dark Jedi said with a menacing grin.

Linn O'Conner
May 26th, 2004, 06:45:33 PM
Linn saw the blade flash in front of her, and did not doubt that he had the means and power to do it.

Linn placed her hand over his on the hilt of the light saber, lowering the weapon. She looked at him.

"We'll just have to see where my loyalty lies then, won't we?" with that, she took the address he held in his other hand and turned, striding off, hoping he did not persue.

Yurza Magus
May 26th, 2004, 06:48:53 PM
Yurza watched her go and smiled. He could sense the turmoil in her, but hadn't said so while she had stood in front of him. Now came the fun part, because he was going to confront his brother and with her, ither she will betray him and die or betray Shade and die slowly. He couldn't yet tell, but he definitely couldn't wait to see what happened.