PDA

View Full Version : A Circle... A Circle????

imported_Firebird1
Apr 8th, 2004, 10:55:43 PM
*"Strange" thought the Sith Master as he entered the bar, " I could of swarn I would of been here before." Firebird1 pulled up a seat at the bar and sat down. He was happy to be anywhere right now after recent events, however he was still a Sith, and had a reputation to uphold for doing what Sith do. Although that was a little bit different these days since his run in with Sorsha and her ilk, but none the less his plans were moving on. So here sat Firebird1, waiting for the Force to send him on his next journey, or for Marcus to show up, which ever happened first.*

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 10th, 2004, 06:04:15 AM
"excuse me sir..."

"Yes?"

"Your weapons"

The hooded and cloaked being paused, not allowing the guards at the door to see his face. "I dont have any. I have no need for them"

The guard thoguht this was a bit wierd, but as the scanner showed the being in the cloak was telling the truth, he thoguth no more of it. The being nodded, past by the guards then opened the door to the Bar and Grill.

It had changed - not as dark as it once had been, chairs and booths in different places, cleaner atmosphere wih no smoke. The faces were different. Staff as well. The smells. It was a foreign place, no longer the home it once had been. The other change was that he was no longer a fixture here. So few would remember and know whom he was.

Careful to not allow his effect on the Force to be obvious, he strolled by Jedi and others, seeking the reason he had come here. A summons. Adddressed by name. Now, as the Jedi didnt know his name, who had it been from?

It was much to his surprise that he recognised a face that hadnt been seen for years in these parts or anywhere near the Jedi. His eyes settled on the figure, alone at a table, before decided to walk on over and withut asking, took a seat opposite.

"A Sith Master, here at a Jedi Bar and Grill? How unusual. Right under their noses too. Dont bother denying, I know who you are, even if they dont. Who sent you, Sorsha? Dalethria? Or did you find out about me on our own? Interesting you choose this place, Master Firebird. Why have you called me?"

imported_Firebird1
Apr 10th, 2004, 10:20:47 PM
"Strange as it may seem, Marcus. It seems that the Force itself as demanded me to seek out old friends. I have already spoken to Alpha, and a few others. But it seems this turn of events has led me here. Obviously asking a few questions and meeting a few people here isn't really what I was looking for. Instead, how about an old-fashioned fight...Just between you and me.

So what do you say... Old man..

Although, you'll have to pick the location, and might I not suggust this bar, or anyones council chamber.

After that, the choice is yours....

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 15th, 2004, 06:52:32 AM
"is that true" he said, trhe tone of voice indicating he had quite agood deal of doubt, personally. "You come all this way becuase you wish for a fight?"

imported_Firebird1
Apr 16th, 2004, 10:57:36 PM
Of course, why else would I come here. I'm not here for drinks and entertainment, but to do battle.

I figured it would work better if I sought you out though seeing how I don't have the resources I once had.