PDA

View Full Version : the Wraith...

Captain Aves
Apr 8th, 2004, 01:41:33 PM
Commander Aves walked steadily up towards the captian of the Wraith that he was presiding on. The Wraith was an old style dreadnaught that was previously used in the katana fleet. He stopped behind the Vampire and stood patiently, waiting for his captian to acknolege him.

"Yes Commander..."

The Vampire spoke in quiet tones, yet never turned around to face Aves. The Commander stood poised, his hands at his sides, the readout in his right hand that the captian had requested. Commander Aves walked around to face his captian and held out the readout that he had requested.

"I have the readout of the outlying starsystem that you had requested captian."

The Captain reached out a hand and grasped hold of the papers. The vampire glanced over the readout and looked back up into the eyes of the Commander.

"Well done Commander Aves...Well done..."

imported_Ambrose Braeden
May 6th, 2004, 11:31:09 AM
Ambrose's back stood to the Commander as they talked about buisness. Ambrose wanted to find a certain being that had betrayed him long ago. It was Mathias, he had come to the shrine in a desperate measure to kill the lordess alana, but his act of desperation failed. With the aid of Kolarik, he and the Dark Lord were able to defeat the man with ease. Ambrose turned and faced Commander Aves.

"Set a course for Roon. I have some unfinished buisness I would like to attend to."

Captain Aves
May 10th, 2004, 11:49:24 AM
"Set a course for Roon. I have some unfinished buisness I would like to attend to."

"Yes Captain."

Commander Aves turned on his heel and headed towards the nava computer. He walked casually, not hurrying any for he had plenty of time, yet he did not want to upset the Captain. Aves reached the Command deck and walked over to the operator of the Nava Computer.

"Put in the coordinates for the planet of Roon. Orders from the Captain"

imported_Ambrose Braeden
May 10th, 2004, 08:44:33 PM
Ambrose could feel the operator of the Nava computer puching in the coordinates. The Dark Lord could sence that the coordinates were properly put into the Nava Computer, so he turned on his heel and headed towards the Command deck. All of the occupants of the ship could feel a coldness when the Captain of the ship passed them. No one dared look at him, for they knew what the consiquences would be.

Ambrose reached the comand deck and looked towards the Nava Computer Operator.

"Captain, when the coordinates are in the Nava Computer, take the ship into lightspeed and do not disturb me until we reach the planet. I will be in my office."

With that, Ambrose turned on his heel and walked out of the room, leaving the two to themselves.

Captain Aves
May 13th, 2004, 10:36:43 AM
"Captain, when the coordinates are in the Nava Computer, take the ship into lightspeed and do not disturb me until we reach the planet. I will be in my office."

The words stuck in the Captains mind all throughout the trip to the planet of roon, where the Captain of the ship had some urgent buisness that he would attend to. Aves walked out of the room for a bit while they were in hyperspace and went to check up on one of his officers who was now in sick bay due to an accident earlier. The Wraith was an old ship, it was a Dreadnaught that was given to the Vampire by his master. The Dreadnaught was once a part of the Katana Fleet, but now that has been all but delt with.

Captain Aves walked back to the Command deck and could see the stars come back in the view port. The planet could be seen as they approached the atmosphere. It was now time to inform the Captian.

Captain Aves walked swiftly through the cooridors that led to the Captains quarters. Captain Aves raised his hand to knock but a voice stopped him.

"Come in Captain."

Aves opened the door to find his Captian sitting behind his mohogony wooden desk. Papers lay about the desk as the Captain folded his hands in his lap waiting for his commanding officer to speak.

"We have reached the planet sir. Your cruiser awaits you as we speak. I have contacted the Planet security and they await your arrival."

imported_Ambrose Braeden
May 13th, 2004, 10:40:50 AM
"We have reached the planet sir. Your cruiser awaits you as we speak. I have contacted the Planet security and they await your arrival."

Captain Aves stood poised as he spoke to the Vampire. His voice never quivered as he did so. Ambrose could see the respect he had for the Dark Lord in his eyes.

"Very good Captain. I will leave immidiately. I leave you in charge in my stead."

With that, Ambrose walked out of the room and entered his boarding craft. With a punch of a few buttons, the boarding craft was heading for space and for the Planet as well...