PDA

View Full Version : Talking... (Darth Homer)

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 8th, 2004, 10:28:33 AM
Rivin had arranged passage for Homer to be shuttled to Coruscant. He had given him explicit directions on how to get from the spaceport to their meeting place in the lower levels. The location they were in was dark and dirty, like most of the lower levels are. There was almost no people around, and not much to do at this point, So Rivin waits in the shadows to see of Homer will make it here in one piece.

Lord Sith Homer
Apr 8th, 2004, 11:24:53 AM
*I step out of the shadows,tired and angry from my departure from the Sith Order*

"Greetings Master"

*I take a pose and look away. I cant look my master in the eyes*

"I hope you haven't been waiting long"

*I say looking at the ground, tears start to pour from my eyes*

"Im truly thankful for this chance Master. I will not forgot this"

*I manage to look my Master in the eyes, at this point and give a faint smile*

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 8th, 2004, 12:59:44 PM
Rivin steps forward, and places a hind on Homer's shoulder.

"As you already know I will speek to them on your behalf. But I told you that I would teach you. So we shall continue your training here for now. I beleave we got as far as getting you to feel the power you rage can give you. I would like you to do that again and then I will give you futher instructions."

Rivin steps away from Homer, giving him some space, and watches him.

Lord Sith Homer
Apr 8th, 2004, 01:07:00 PM
*I bow to Rivin*

"I shall try Master"

*I Start to think about my father, how he would beat me for being soft for not being like him. At this point I shout*

"Dam you father"

*After saying this I fall to the ground*

"Master I have no energy I feel strange"

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 8th, 2004, 01:29:52 PM
"You Have the power in you. Contain that Rage. Let that rage be you energy! Let it fuel you!"

Rivin walks over to Homer and grabs him by the back of his outfit, lifting him to his feet.

"Are you going to let a simple memory of your father bring you to your knees! Your Sith! Not one of those Punny Jedi!"

Lord Sith Homer
Apr 9th, 2004, 02:00:24 AM
"Your right Master Im sorry"

*I Look my Master in the eye*

"I feel a dangerous force in my body"

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 12th, 2004, 09:38:41 AM
"That danger is there to scare the week away from finding their true power! Embrace that energy! It may hurt, but pain, fear, anger and danger are what we thrive for!"

Lord Sith Homer
Apr 13th, 2004, 04:52:14 AM
*I start to think of disturbing times in my life.I think about when that jedi scum killed my father. Justice was not served. I remenber it so clearly, the jedi walked right up to me and smiled before walking away like nothing happened*

"Master help me get revenge on all jedi"

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 13th, 2004, 01:12:29 PM
"I will. But first we must teach you, for I will not always be there to help you. Now I want you to foucus this energy on any piece of metal you can see lieing around here. Picture that object being as light as a feather and picture it floting into the air."

Lord Sith Homer
Apr 13th, 2004, 01:19:12 PM
*I bow To my Master*

"I shall try Master"

*I Look over at the metal and I close my eyes I start to picture the metal floating. I can see it in my head.Still with my eyes closed i say*

"Master am I doing it?"

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 13th, 2004, 01:37:26 PM
Rivin watches as the metal twitches...

"Not yet, you must know that you can do this. Do not have doubt in your heart! Command the metal to Fly!"

Lord Sith Homer
Apr 13th, 2004, 03:55:56 PM
*I Nod in the direction of Rivins voice and mutter*

"I can move the metal I can Move The metal Im a Sith"

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 14th, 2004, 12:13:08 PM
The metal lifts off from the ground, only a little bit but then falls again.

"You must try to feel the metal in your hands, but with out touching it, and do not try and calm yourself!"

Lord Sith Homer
Apr 15th, 2004, 03:51:49 AM
*Yet Again I nod at Rivin.I Think of the metal in my hands how cold it would feel and how heavy*

*At This Point a feel a very strong drain on my mind and i fall to the ground*

"Master I have failed you"

Dark Lord Rivin
Apr 15th, 2004, 01:25:46 PM
"You only find falure if you give up. Rest awhile and try again."