PDA

View Full Version : Couple questions

Southstar
Apr 7th, 2004, 12:25:41 PM
1) Does anyone know anything about the thread in the Palace under the title "Anything Goes"? As far as I know none of the participants are a part of TSO, correct me if I'm wrong.

2) What would TSO's position be towards darksiders not a part of the TSO?

AmazonBabe
Apr 7th, 2004, 02:59:57 PM
If someone is RPing in the Palace who is not a TSO member, then it's time to bring out the whip and scare off a few ppl.

TSO generally doesn't pay heed to other darksiders, unless they are in sisterhood with TSO. Any other darksiders are kept a close eye on, but aren't really interacted with. Basically if they don't mess with us, we don't mess with them. It's basically just another headache the Jedi have to worry about, so why should we exterminate headaches for the Jedi? We WANT them to have headaches.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 7th, 2004, 03:02:50 PM
Unless of course they are traitorous whelps - I'm looking at you De'Ville / Salem - in which case they are to be killed.

I was under the impression that they had permission from you or Charley to be in there... the thread has something to do with Charley, I know that much.

AmazonBabe
Apr 7th, 2004, 03:07:02 PM
Salem Ave? He's a traitorous whelp? :huh

Memory failing... I'd have to go read the thread to joggle my memory. For now, hold off on the whippings until I can remember the details of said thread.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 7th, 2004, 03:08:48 PM
http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34625

... and check the Kuklos Ataxia roster.

Charley
Apr 7th, 2004, 05:26:00 PM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
Unless of course they are traitorous whelps - I'm looking at you De'Ville / Salem - in which case they are to be killed.

I was under the impression that they had permission from you or Charley to be in there... the thread has something to do with Charley, I know that much.

What?

AmazonBabe
Apr 7th, 2004, 06:05:42 PM
OK, if Charley said "what' then there's a good chance whatever they're posting about isn't supposed to be there.

Lemme get a link and find out what's going on.

Are you refering to this thread?: http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34618

They certainly aren't Sith and I'm wondering why they're posting in a Sith only forum. I didn't give them permission. Charley, did you?

Charley
Apr 7th, 2004, 06:39:50 PM
Not that I know of.

Lady Vader
Apr 7th, 2004, 06:42:09 PM
Ok. I went ahead and posted a nice OOC to ask them if they got any permission. We'll work from there once we get an answer.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 8th, 2004, 02:47:25 AM
Silus mentioned it to me once. Said it was something about Darth Vader, I think o_O

Lady Vader
Apr 8th, 2004, 04:03:27 PM
It's all good that he may have mentioned it... but without permission, well...