PDA

View Full Version : Vulvarch

Jarek T'chort
Apr 6th, 2004, 06:08:17 PM
The Vulvarch system lies not too far from Bestine and lies within our current sphere of operations. Therefore once the Bestine thread has ended I want Teleran, Travis and Patton to take the system.

This is a test of your skills and how you can work as a team. There won't be a ground campaign, I want this to be strictly Naval combat.

*editing to do*

Travis North
Apr 6th, 2004, 06:14:23 PM
This is the same thing we talked about before in a different thread, right?

I'm at a loss to where this planet is located and what it's surrounding are. It's not on any of the maps I have or in any of the books I own.

Jarek T'chort
Apr 6th, 2004, 06:18:30 PM
Vulvarch:

Travis North
Apr 6th, 2004, 06:55:00 PM
It's pincered by Bestine and Teyr. The world should be ours in less than a day if we have reinforcements from either planet. I assume resistance will be at a minimum. That is if the Republic doesn't intervine but I don't think they will considering that the will be withdrawing from Bestine and regrouping somewhere away from that system.

Jarek T'chort
Apr 6th, 2004, 07:08:15 PM
Indeed. You can NPC the opposition.

Teleran Balades
Apr 6th, 2004, 07:12:38 PM
Republic force might withdraw from Bestine to Vulvrach, but I doubt it, taking it would prevent the republic from sneeking in any forces to recapture bestine or liberate Teyr.

Travis is right, we have the world locked in, half of my destroyers are all ready at Teyr, and when bestine is done it would work out perfectly.

Travis North
Apr 6th, 2004, 07:31:54 PM
If only we had a BHCI.

imported_STELA'SHLIT'NURUODO
Apr 7th, 2004, 12:33:09 AM
We wont be.
Reshmar will be returning to the rest of his group and then to Calimari.
besides we wouldn't withdraw there. so it is a prime target. just wait till I come back. Reshmar will have revenge.:lol