PDA

View Full Version : The "Destinies" threads

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 6th, 2004, 03:33:35 PM
I don't know if anyone has been following this, but I have been doing (over the last year or so) a series of threads titled "Destinies" which involve both LD and James Prent, my Jedi character.

The storyline is nearing it's conclusion, which should be pretty exciting. For my next Destinies thread I will be assaulting the Jedi order and breaking out LD's son, Jax Tondry.

LD, Razielle, and Silus will be the main parties involved. After she gets her son, LD will be fleeing to Duros, not willing to chance the NR/GJO tracking her to Onderon. Although she will be on Duros for a few weeks IC, my training of my apprentices will not discontinue. (Speaking of which, sorry Naj, I'm not sure what happened to the trip to Dxun.)

Ishmel and Naj - one of you may come along on the mission to Coruscant. Once LD has her son she will be fleeing and you cannot come with her, you will stay with Razielle and Silus as they draw off the pursuit in the wrong direction.

Razielle and Silus - you are welcome to bring along ONE of your apprentices if you want, but less is more, I think. Talk it over, figure out what you'd rather do.

Now, I just need a workable plan to get Jax. For his third birthday LD sent him a whisperkit (fox-like creature) which has a tracer chip imbedded in it. Once the chip is activated she'll be able to find Jax inside the Temple, as he won't be far from his favorite pet. The chip has not been found by anyone, because it is lying dormant.

So, we go, we activate the chip, we locate the apartment in the temple that Jax is living in.

After that I got nothing. ;)

The thread will be titled "Destinies: Fury"

Silus Xilarian
Apr 7th, 2004, 01:16:45 AM
Daria definately needs to come along. She's strong enough to throw some confusion into the picture.

Plus, you know how Silus likes his 'celebrations'. If LD aint gonna be there to celebrate ;).....

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 7th, 2004, 01:50:49 AM
GRRR :verymad

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 7th, 2004, 02:27:42 AM
Plan:

Razielle, LD, Silus and Daria fly to Coruscant, on ships that no one will recognize

we meet up on the corner across the street from the Temple and syncronize the ol' watches. LD activates the tracer in the kit, which considerable shortens their time window, because Pierce will probably have something going that will find the errant signal transmitting from his apartment

Trace the tracer to the right level and window and ... blow out the window?

Silus should grab the 'kit, and LD will grab the kid. Hey, it's JAx's favorite, and it'll give Silus something to rant about. :-P

Silus grabs the 'kit, I grab Jax, we split. Razielle distracts the first responders to the scene, and Silus has the 'kit wrapped up in a blanket. Jedi thinks Silus have Jax, Jedi follow Silus and Razielle and Daria, who all three split up.

LD makes it to transport to Duros. Takes it.

Razielle, Silus and Daria and 'kit have a merry chase around Coruscant before losing the pursuers and making it off planet as well, going in another direction.

the getting INTO the apartment thing is gonna be the hardest. Jax will be there with a nanny droid, but I'm not sure about blowing out a wall.

Silus Xilarian
Apr 7th, 2004, 02:37:51 AM
also, it would probably be best to mention that we all arrived on the planet at seperate times. Im not sure if Daria can pilot a ship, so it may be best if she runs with Silus. Once Silus is in the cockpit, theres not much chance of him getting caught.

And whoever it is in charge of getting us transports......Buy FAST ones. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 7th, 2004, 02:43:59 AM
LD'll be taking public transport to Duros. Arriving on private transport, leaving with public, should throw people off the scent a bit more.

Silus Xilarian
Apr 7th, 2004, 03:46:28 AM
have private transportation available though. If you're seen getting on a public transport, anyone with a decent ship would be able to beat you to Duros.

Zachariah Darmok
Apr 7th, 2004, 10:57:14 AM
I will be willing to travel with Raz if needs be :)

Salem Ave
Apr 7th, 2004, 11:09:21 AM
Im not sure if Daria can pilot a ship

No, she can't. She is technology illiterate.

Razielle Shadana
Apr 7th, 2004, 11:10:06 AM
Originally posted by Zachariah Darmok
I will be willing to travel with Raz if needs be :)

I'll bet you would . ;) hehehe

Wouldn't want to blow up the kid along with the wall. Can we maybe lure him outside, say...if we brought along anther little kid that could make an illusion of something Jax would want...? ^_^

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 7th, 2004, 08:40:45 PM
Sounds cool to me, Raz. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 8th, 2004, 10:43:54 AM
Thought: Bringing Lord Vali instead of Silus?

Han Fernua
Apr 8th, 2004, 10:27:33 PM
Originally posted by Razielle Shadana

Wouldn't want to blow up the kid along with the wall. Can we maybe lure him outside, say...if we brought along anther little kid that could make an illusion of something Jax would want...? ^_^

Just wondering, are you refurring to me when you say "another little kid" ? And why use a illusion when you can just send in the real kid and care less if he is caught or killed? Since everyone just hates Han anyway. :mneh

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 9th, 2004, 12:25:17 AM
Hey he's got a point.

But if he got caught he could lead the Jedi straight to us.

Razielle Shadana
Apr 9th, 2004, 08:07:13 AM
Yes you and I was thinking it would be more likely to get Jax peacebly outside if another little kiddo was around, say one with an illusionary whisperkit. ;) But tis your character, if you are scared.......:rolleyes

Either way tis cool.

As for getting caught... then we'd have to kill him huh?

Han Fernua
Apr 9th, 2004, 03:25:39 PM
Han is scared of nothing. If he isn't scared or you, Raz, then I dont think there could be anything worse...except for LD...maybe...

But I'm cool with the idea. I'd finally get to use my little brat. Got some cool ideas for getting in and such.

I have a question about this though: Is this thread going to be open and, therefore, making it so that any Jedi could join in? That could hamper things a bit when Han gets in. I have a feeling that some are going to say that they 'sense a evil little boy in the halls' or something.

Zachariah Darmok
Apr 10th, 2004, 11:22:15 AM
Aww man so i wont be going after all :(

Razielle Shadana
Apr 10th, 2004, 03:30:58 PM
but theoretically you haven't done anything openly evil yet have ya? So what could they sense except one little boy seeking the company of another.

And if you aren't scared yet I'll do better to maim you irrepairably in our next thread sweetie. -pat pat-

If Lil dosen't mind both my apprentices in her thread, I am sure we can work Darmok in somehow. Not my call though -hoog-

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 10th, 2004, 05:55:28 PM
Less is more, so I'd prefer not, but thanks for the offer Darmok. :)

So perhaps the plan should be...activate the tracer, send Han in after Jax, and have Han lead Jax to where he can be safely picked up? (we'll have to blow something up to get attention.)

Silus Xilarian
Apr 10th, 2004, 06:08:23 PM
You'd be amazed at how much explosives will fit in a bantha ;)

As far as bringing Vali. I dont think Daria would enjoy that much, being as how the only time they've ever met, he attacked her (same with Raz).

Another thing I was thinking about. Does Gav wanna go?

Han Fernua
Apr 10th, 2004, 08:15:17 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
So perhaps the plan should be...activate the tracer, send Han in after Jax, and have Han lead Jax to where he can be safely picked up? (we'll have to blow something up to get attention.)

What is with darksiders and blowing things up? Haven't they gotten tired of that yet? And why haven't they thought up of something different?

But Han could do it. I'll have to think up of some special stuff as he makes his way in. And it would be nice if he knew how to project a force signature into one of his illusions. I could make the Jedi run in circles if they try and catch him. :evil

Droo
Apr 11th, 2004, 06:43:04 AM
Originally posted by Silus Xilarian
Another thing I was thinking about. Does Gav wanna go?

Actually no, I'd rather not because I believe this is the type of roleplay in which too many cooks spoil a broth and I have Gav involved in a few storylines as is - there is such a thing as having your character too involved with other characters. But thanks for asking. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 11th, 2004, 10:40:20 AM
I think we should blow something up on the other side of the temple - to get attention well away from where we are. Razielle can be in charge of that. (in charge? :lol) And then she can trot back to where we are to collect her apprentice... or if someone else has any ideas..

Razielle Shadana
Apr 11th, 2004, 12:19:40 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
Razielle can be in charge of that. (in charge? :lol) And then she can trot back to where we are to collect her apprentice...

Sure sure... I'll be the demolition dominatrix ;) But I saunter, not trot.

:lol Or if someone else comes up with something better lemme know or I'll just pretend it was fireworks in honor of the hard working Jedi...

Jared Mriad
Apr 11th, 2004, 12:23:11 PM
Why blow out a window when you can do a old James Bond type entry?

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 12th, 2004, 01:22:08 AM
Can't sneak into the Jedi Temple. I think the old smash and grab will work best. Besides, they won't be expecting it. ;)

Jared Mriad
Apr 12th, 2004, 04:49:21 AM
Not exactly what I meant, cut out the window after a power grid "failure", get in - grab - get out without the Badaboom.

Wait... what am I thinking? >_<

Give them the badaboom! >D

Razielle Shadana
Apr 12th, 2004, 09:38:39 AM
I thought the badaboom was just a decoy for getting the Jedi to chase me whilst Lil grabbed her kid? O_o Now I'm confused..

-runs on treadmill to practice super sonic speed-

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 12th, 2004, 01:15:15 PM
Razielle is correct.

:)

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 14th, 2004, 11:56:33 PM
http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35255

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 17th, 2004, 05:07:24 PM
more more more! I demand more posts. ;)

Razielle Shadana
Apr 18th, 2004, 09:28:58 PM
LOL we are soooo going to have fun, eh? :D

Han Fernua
Apr 19th, 2004, 11:10:50 PM
Yeah...fun without me....why is it that everyone hates Han so much? I find it quite funny that with the little posting that he does that people just HATE him. I must have done a good job. :-D

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 19th, 2004, 11:12:19 PM
Han, we're just giving you a hard time. ;)

Daria Nytherciria
Apr 20th, 2004, 09:43:51 AM
Your title says you're annoying. That's reason enough for me ^_^

Razielle Shadana
Apr 20th, 2004, 10:24:35 AM
Oh tish tosh, I said I'd pick you up on the way to the bombing...er...party. ;)

I'll even give you a noogie. :rolleyes

I'll swing by and pick you up on a speeder, so just you be ready BRAT! :mad

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 20th, 2004, 12:15:28 PM
ready freddy... I advanced the story a bit, to keep things moving. Don't let that stop you (Raz) from RPing picking him up and dropping him off...somewhere. I think that after I activate the tracer, maybe you could drop him off on Jax's windowsill or something. You know, a bazillion stories up. ;) and then you go to wherever and set off the detonators. :D

Razielle Shadana
Apr 20th, 2004, 03:26:18 PM
right then, off I go..

Han Fernua
Apr 20th, 2004, 10:20:07 PM
*raises hand* I have a few questions. Erm...what is it that Raz told Han about Jax? :lol Since I dont know much about Jax as it is, I cant really make up stuff and such. And what is his pet thing? Is Han suppose to get Jax to bring that too? And is there going to be any Jedi to try and confront Han? I have this wonderful Idea all planned out is someone does. But if no one is coming, then I dont see a use.

Ok, I think that is all the questions...for now anyway.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 21st, 2004, 07:55:07 AM
You only project an illusion into the bedroom. It can be of yourself, but it wil have no force signature, so it shouldn't trip off any alarms Pierce might have set up.

You won't be able to stop him from bringing the 'kit. (A whisperkit looks like a fox, but with longer, whispy fur. TR-9700, Jax's 'kit, is black.)

Just have your illusion tell Jax that his mother is waiting outside the window, but he'll have to hide behind something when we 'open' it.

Feel free to post, Han, you still have to scramble along the ledge until you get to the right window. Razielle told you which it was (fourth around the corner, or just make it up) and try not to think about the drop. ;)

edit: Jax is a little boy, LD's son, and so if you do anything to mess this up we'll both kill you. = probably about what Razielle told you. Plus, this is a great learning experience. :D we don't have any pictures of him.

Han Fernua
Apr 21st, 2004, 10:49:22 PM
Ok, I think that covers it. But I dont know about projecting a voice into my illusion. For one, Han doesnt know how to do that (let alone me) and I think you wrote that someone of higher rank (meaning more training) can use it. Not sure. But if it is ok to post making a voice, then I'll go with it.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 22nd, 2004, 11:25:57 AM
Oh...forgot. You'd done it before in your posts.

Ah, just gesture him on over to the window.

Razielle Shadana
Apr 22nd, 2004, 06:21:15 PM
yeah maybe you ans your imaginary whisperkit could be trapped outside and need help, just make sure you don't get blown up sh-weetie. >D

Han Fernua
Apr 22nd, 2004, 10:04:25 PM
And what is LD doing? And how is Han going to get down? Isn't Lil going to hit the thrusters and hightail it out of there once she has Jax? And what imaginary whisperkit do I have? Maybe I could cloak the one he has and place a fake one on the 'sill. Sorry, I can never stop asking questions...

Razielle Shadana
Apr 23rd, 2004, 07:35:04 AM
Originally posted by Han Fernua
And what is LD doing? And how is Han going to get down? Isn't Lil going to hit the thrusters and hightail it out of there once she has Jax?

If I am not mistaken, Lil is going to nab her son and the two of them are going to get the hell out of Dodge. I think you and I shall be hitching a ride with Silus and Daria - attracting as much attention onto us as possible so that Lil can get away with Jax. Obviously we, the four of us, need to be going in the opposite direction Lil takes.

Originally posted by Han Fernua
And what imaginary whisperkit do I have? Maybe I could cloak the one he has and place a fake one on the 'sill. Sorry, I can never stop asking questions...

When I said imaginary I was just thinking maybe you cold "create" one like Jax's and play upon his sympathy that their was a little boy with a pet trapped outside and get him to open the window. But its your post babe, do whatever you want. That was just my contribution to what you could do. ;)

Han Fernua
Apr 23rd, 2004, 10:39:39 PM
I know. And its a good idea. I dont know what I'll do...I dont think having a image of the cat(?) with a boy and a woman outside the window will be very effective. Plus, I think just plain curiousity of how a boy got outside of his window would be enough to get him to come out.

And I think Han could help with the get away. Wont be able to do much, but making the Jedi stumble now and then would be fun to watch.

So I say that Natia is volantering to confront us. Should I leave her room to post before I try and get Jax to come out?

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 24th, 2004, 04:45:58 PM
UGH natia :( I haven't picked her yet.

Han Fernua
Apr 24th, 2004, 11:22:38 PM
Haven't 'picked' her yet? What does that mean?

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 25th, 2004, 06:48:33 PM
I asked for volunteers and said I'd pick one, and I havent' picked anyone yet, that's what it means.

Han Fernua
Apr 25th, 2004, 10:54:54 PM
Oh. I just thought that you wanted Volunteers to join in. Not that you really have all that meany, it looks, to choose from.

Who's turn is it to post to that anyway?

Razielle Shadana
Apr 27th, 2004, 11:39:02 AM
I'm sorry I've been scarce guys. I am getting ready to move out of state and have been packing not only my house, but my Mom's as well who is moving too. :\

Needless to say its no fun. If I am missing my turn somewhere just holler at me, I won't get offended. ;)

Han Fernua
Apr 27th, 2004, 10:48:18 PM
Oh GOODY!! I get to yell at you. :evil And add a little personal touch to it. ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 28th, 2004, 04:03:34 PM
well Natia is welcome... I just hope she doesn't start being... soap operaish. >_<

Han Fernua
Apr 28th, 2004, 10:57:31 PM
Her? I dont think she will. Not really her style...I dont think...so anyway...I've thought about bringing Rog in. But then I thought that it might not work out to well. If you need someone else to join in, though, I'll pull him in if you want.

Razielle Shadana
Apr 29th, 2004, 07:43:17 AM
Oh I get to play with James? >D :p :D

LOL I am kinda stuck until after Han posts, so I'll sit tight and think up something 'piffy. ;)

Han Fernua
Apr 29th, 2004, 10:17:19 PM
Well....then I guess I'll post to get things going. Going to need a quick way out of there, BTW. Dont want to be around when James come through the door.

Silus Xilarian
Apr 30th, 2004, 01:54:13 AM
Yes, quick exit is good. As soon as Jax is safe and tucked away, we fly off like bats outta hell.

Razielle Shadana
Apr 30th, 2004, 09:53:58 AM
Just make sure you fly under the veranda I'm on, I'd rather not be pavement pizza when I jump off.

Han James isn't at your door bub, she's after me. O_o

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 30th, 2004, 04:32:23 PM
I got confused for a moment, since Silus' "real" name is James. But then I realized that you're all talking about James Prent. :lol

Yes, James and Figrin and Natia if she posts, are heading to Razielle.

We'll be unnoticed, because as soon as we give the signal, Razielle is going to detonate the thermals.

Silus Xilarian
May 1st, 2004, 08:06:08 AM
So I should do that thing where I fly low and open the sunroof?

Han Fernua
May 1st, 2004, 05:20:10 PM
Oh, well I guess I just thought that since she saw something...though you really didn't say what she saw, and that she was heading off somewhere, I thought she was going up a few floors to get a better look of LD's...vehicle

Razielle Shadana
May 2nd, 2004, 12:03:47 PM
Yeah I do my famous 10.0 version of a "badda-big-boom" landing into the speeder. ;)

Just get Han first, I am thinking LD shant give a damn what happens to him after she gets Jax. :p

Silus Xilarian
May 2nd, 2004, 06:21:41 PM
I think im waiting on you to post. Im a bit fuzzy on where everyone is at. LD is getting Jax, but where is Han? Is he gonna land on the speeder too? Are you gonna grab him? Btw, if we fly low we can see up LD's robe. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
May 3rd, 2004, 05:26:38 PM
Shush you, Silus.

Okay, what I put on the window is going to eat through it, not explode it. I'm not going to take the chance that Jax isn't going to open the window to us.

Once Han lures him there, I'll grab Jax and take off with him, Silus should then collect Han and the whisperkit from the windowsill. Then go around to collect Razielle, or at least meet up with her on the other side of the building to add to the disorder.

And, I'm waiting for Pierce to post as Jax.

Daria Nytherciria
May 4th, 2004, 11:51:33 AM
Silus - kick me when you need me. I'm a bit unsure as to what I'm meant to be doing and when I'm meant to be doing it.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 4th, 2004, 07:13:39 PM
And I don't know when Brian was planning on posting, so I'm going to do a post as Jax.

Han Fernua
May 4th, 2004, 10:47:16 PM
Alright. I'm sorry for not posting sooner. Kind of busy with my new job and such. But I will get to it tonight. And if not, you can hang me by my toes.

EDIT: I take that back about my toes. My dad is kicking me off and I haven't been able to even get to the thread yet....have to do it tomorrow...

Lilaena De'Ville
May 6th, 2004, 12:40:59 AM
Hey han, it's tomorrow where's the post? ;)

Please post as soon as you can though. Then Razielle can do her next post, and Daria, Silus, and me and etc. :D

Han Fernua
May 6th, 2004, 06:52:20 PM
Yeah, yeah I know. Its just that everytime I get myself ready to come up with something, RL comes and takes my time from the computer away. So I'm not going to say when I'm going to post. :mneh Just that I will post...sometime....

Silus Xilarian
May 7th, 2004, 01:25:21 AM
also.. . Feel free to hop on aim and drop me a message if Im behind, ive been burying my head in php for the past week or so.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 7th, 2004, 09:42:06 AM
You're up, Silus. :)

Razielle Shadana
May 7th, 2004, 02:29:57 PM
I still really can't do anything decent until I know you've got Jax. I could post some blah about the incoming Jedi but it would be a garbarge post so I'll just keep hanging... :\

Silus Xilarian
May 13th, 2004, 04:26:22 PM
I bit my tongue :(