PDA

View Full Version : Question...

Rasha Vill
Apr 6th, 2004, 12:05:29 PM
This is really a question about Rivin's Crime sindicate. What would TSO do it they found out about Rivin's extra curricular activities? Or about his small Fleet of ships? the Ships he has is:

1 Victory Class SD
1 Old Republic Dreadnaught
4 Corellian Corvettes
and a number of small transports and cargo vessels

I will also add that the ships he has other than the small transports and cargo vessels were rebuilt from combat ravaged vessels that were abandon floting dead in space. He salvaged them and rebuilt them to the best that his Criminal orgnisation could, so they don't look all that pritty, and the weapons systems are half of, or slightly less than half of the normal compliment, though the armor is a bit thicker, and the shield have been upgraded.

I just want to know what TSO would do if they found out about this?

Lady Vader
Apr 6th, 2004, 05:04:36 PM
Rivin has a criminal sindicate on TSO?

Well, I guess TSO really wouldn't care unless he started treading on our toes... then we'd have to wipe him off the face of the galaxy.

But that's my take.

I want to hear other ppls take on this.

People?

Je'gan Olra'en
Apr 6th, 2004, 06:44:48 PM
What LV said. If he stays out of our way, he's in the clear - and Rivin's efforts seem to be doing a decent job of keeping a few Jedi on their toes.

Southstar
Apr 6th, 2004, 07:16:22 PM
I think TSO should let it go on with one provision: Any public damage (explosions, public killings, ect.) should be dressed up to look like Jedi terrorist acts or at least traced to them.

Lady Vader
Apr 6th, 2004, 08:54:48 PM
Good idea, Southstar!! That deserves a cookie!

*Gives him a cookie*

Rasha Vill
Apr 7th, 2004, 12:18:53 PM
Rivin doesn't have much going on in sith space. Most of his work is on Coruscant, Kuat, and a number of planets in wild space and unknown reigons. He does have an office on NarShada that he had before he started with TSO, but other than that I don't think he has anything going on in Sith space.

He mainly targets Jedi or the helpless.

Southstar
Apr 7th, 2004, 12:21:14 PM
In that case I say that TSO should encourage it, if they found out.

Rasha Vill
Apr 7th, 2004, 12:25:13 PM
That's Good! And there's no problem with him having the small fleet mentioned? Or if he parked some of his fleet in sith space?

AmazonBabe
Apr 7th, 2004, 02:57:25 PM
Like I said before... if he doesn't step on our toes, we won't smoosh his.

Rasha Vill
Apr 8th, 2004, 09:50:26 AM
Okay! Thanks!