PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing a ship.

Dark Daylight
Apr 6th, 2004, 08:35:11 AM
I would like to purchase an Assault GunBoat please, mainly for the reasons as it is easy to fly on my own and easy to control the gun system.

If it could be used and have these specs it would be great:

Name: Cygnus Spaceworks Alpha-class Xg-1 Star Wing
Type: Starfighter
Length: (Normal Size)
Speed
WEG Hyperdrive: x1
WEG Sublight: 3
LucasArts Sublight: 90 MGLT
ILM Sublight: N/A
Weapons
2 Laser Cannons
2 Ion Cannons
2 Concussion Missile Launchers (8/ea)
or
2 General Purpose Warhead Launchers

And i would like to know how long it would take to purchase this ship.

Rasha Vill
Apr 6th, 2004, 10:43:17 AM
Rasha looks over the person in front of him.

"Alright, I will nead you authorised military pilots licence, or your proof of Sith Knighthood."

Dark Daylight
Apr 6th, 2004, 11:05:09 AM
::holds out military pilot licence :D

I'm a trained Gunner.

Is this sufficient.

Rasha Vill
Apr 6th, 2004, 11:45:26 AM
Rasha takes the licence and checks it in the system...

"I'm sorry sir, but this licence was not issued by a TSO excepted department. If you wish to get the licence to be updated, you will have to speek with the Sith Council, and get a note from them telling me your Make you licence Valid, Or you will have to be premoted to a knight. I'm not aloud to give military class vessels to unauthorised people. Untill then I can not process you request. Thank you have a nice day!"

Dark Daylight
Apr 6th, 2004, 11:50:33 AM
I'm sorry i know this is not a TSO pilot licence it is a galactic one. I'm sure this has more power than a TSO licence as it was permit to be valid anywhere. Please reconsider.

Rasha Vill
Apr 6th, 2004, 12:08:27 PM
"I'm sorry, but rules are rules. You will have to prove to the council that your licence is valid before I can do anything."

Dark Daylight
Apr 6th, 2004, 12:10:18 PM
Well is there any interlink i can speak to about prooving to you i have a valid licence check it in the galactic database im definately there.

Rasha Vill
Apr 6th, 2004, 12:27:51 PM
"Sir, I know that you are in the galactic database but TSO does not see that as valid since TSO standards are higher than the Galactic Standards."

Dark Daylight
Apr 6th, 2004, 12:33:03 PM
Very well, Is there a test i can take so i can become a TSO military pilot? because i should be fully trained if not more.

Rasha Vill
Apr 6th, 2004, 12:38:59 PM
"The tests are done by The Sith Council since they are in charge of the local military."

Dark Daylight
Apr 6th, 2004, 12:48:10 PM
Ok is there anyway you could get a flight instructor down to this platform or any chance you could take me there?

Rasha Vill
Apr 6th, 2004, 12:50:27 PM
"If you just back to the public docking bay, you should be able to get a transport down to TSO grounds"

Dark Daylight
Apr 6th, 2004, 12:51:45 PM
ok thanks do i need a licence for that :D :lol only kiddin , good bye hope to see you again some day.

Dark Daylight
Apr 6th, 2004, 01:21:57 PM
*I return after travelling from the chamber.*

I have put in a request to have a test and hope to reply soon.

Is there any modifications you can recommend me to make on this ship once i have it.

Rasha Vill
Apr 6th, 2004, 01:28:22 PM
"I'm really not sure... But I do have a lot of work here I nead to do So I don't really have much time to think on it."

Dark Daylight
Apr 6th, 2004, 01:37:36 PM
Ok, thanks anyway. i'll leave you to it.