PDA

View Full Version : Dreams haunt me.

V'aelna
Apr 5th, 2004, 01:35:51 PM
She was running through the dark halls, she seemed alone, but she could sence him. The demon was chasing her. She ran as fast as she could, but nothing could loose him. She looks behind her and sees nothing but darkness. She bumps into a wall feals for a way out...

Nothing, not even the way she came. She was trapped, and starts to panic. A dark cloked figure rises out of the floor, and moments later two glowing red blades spring from his hands With a SNAP-HISS type sound.

She sees the evil demonic face in the glow, as he says ans he pounces at her... "Your Mine!!" V'aelna screems...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Her eyes shoot open, and she finds herself in her room as the GJO, still screeming... She gets up and puts a cloke on, as she searches the room in her paniced state. She starts to relax as find that the deamon is not there.

She sits on the bed, calming herself, trying to tell her self it was only a dream, and nothing more.

imported_Kanji
Apr 5th, 2004, 01:53:55 PM
Kanji was having trouble sleeping, having one broken wing that stung with every light bump proved to be more vexing than the medical staff had assured him of. The wing was wrapped in gauss and a makeshift cast that kept it close to his body so it wouldn't be dragging across the ground when the draco went for a stroll.

He was in the mist of putting on his jedi uniform, leaving the right shoulder off because he couldn't get the wing positioned right without causing tremendous uncomfort, and trying to rearrange his quarters out of boredom.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Kanji jerked, bumped the injured wing against the bed, and cursed. The moment was short lived as the draco hastily left his bedroom and glanced up and down the halls. He closed the door behind him and started torward where he thought he heard the wail emminate from.

The Draco didn't go far until he felt uneasyness through his Force connection, right infront of a room he had not visited before, a familiar name read on the plate under the number.

Knock, knock!

"Issss everything alright?"

V'aelna
Apr 5th, 2004, 02:02:19 PM
V'aelna jumps slightly as she hears the knock on the door. She gets up pulling the robe around her and opens her door with caution. Seeing Kanji on the other side he flings the door open and gives him a big hug. She is still breathing heavy, and an aura of fear can still be seen, but is going away quickly after seing Kanji...

"Hao Kaaji! Ma hiyya say tu!"

imported_Kanji
Apr 5th, 2004, 02:14:11 PM
Kanji emits a "Ooph" when embraced. He returns the embrace lightly, looking down upon the smaller Jedi.

"Greetingssss, V'aelna! Are you well?"

V'aelna
Apr 5th, 2004, 02:27:52 PM
V'aelna continues to hold Kanji...

"Nota... Ah D'mai heunt ma. Ee leha a Zaeo Mae."

V'aelna says this forgeting that Kanji only knows small bits of her language.

imported_Kanji
Apr 5th, 2004, 02:38:34 PM
Kanji takes a moment while he broke her language down, his brows furrowing.

"A... demon hauntsss ye?" He asks, peering into her room. Nope, don't see anything out of the strange, "I ssssee no demon..."

V'aelna
Apr 5th, 2004, 02:48:57 PM
"Yaha! Ah D'mai heunt ma whah ma sleopa"

As she says this she is letting go of Kanji. She also does the sign fo Sleep as she says sleopa.

imported_Kanji
Apr 5th, 2004, 03:15:59 PM
"Ah, while ye sssleep," Kanji affirms, "Are you alright now, little V'aelna?"

V'aelna
Apr 5th, 2004, 03:20:01 PM
V'aelna nods as if she is not quite sure, then goes and sits on her bed... She looks up into Kanji's eyes, and shows him exactly what was in her dream, complete with the sound, for a change.

imported_Kanji
Apr 6th, 2004, 11:51:57 AM
Kanji jerks lightly as his world dissolved down into V'aelna's sent vision, he watched as the demon neared and neared and ignited the vile weapons.

"Ssssith!" Kanji hissed, then shook his head as the dream cleared short. He emitted a grumbling sigh, "Vile beingssss, they are..."

V'aelna
Apr 6th, 2004, 12:29:54 PM
V'aelna nods thinking that the Sith as Kanji mentioned is just a type of demon. It's obvouse that she is still frightend, and doesn't know what she should do. It's also clear that she is glad that Kanji is there. No matter what he says, She will still think of him as at least a reincarnation the her peoples protector O'saa.

imported_Kanji
Apr 6th, 2004, 12:37:48 PM
Kanji enters the small room and crouches next to her, half-sitting in the process.

"The demon cannot get to you here in the compound," He reassured, "If you wissssh it, I will sssstand guard over your ssssleep?"

V'aelna
Apr 6th, 2004, 12:44:55 PM
V'aelna doesnt say anything, but just hugs him. After a moment she tences up, and her eyes focus off on to nothing, and she starts to panic again...

She gets up quickly and runs out the door and down the hall.

imported_Kanji
Apr 6th, 2004, 12:54:20 PM
"Wait! What's going on?!"

Kanji quickly stands and starts after her, but manages to get his injured wing roughly jarred when the unla draconic, the part on his wing that attached to the eblow and "hand" of his wing, caught in the doorway.

He stiffled a groan and stumbled out as V'aelna ran, he starts after her at a brisk pace.

V'aelna
Apr 6th, 2004, 01:06:13 PM
V'aelna Skids to a halt, and drops to her knees screaming..

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

After a few moments she seems to come back to reality, and is wondering why she is in the hall.

imported_Kanji
Apr 6th, 2004, 01:18:39 PM
Kanji's pace acended into a awkward run, the draco skidding to a halt mere feet away from the bewildered woman.

"What issss the matter, V'aelna? Why do ye flee ssssuch?" He questions quickly.

V'aelna
Apr 7th, 2004, 12:47:48 PM
She looks up from the floor back at Kanji and signs...

"I not saw room... I saw this."

V'aelna looks up into Kanji's eyes, sending him a vision, again with the sound...

She was in her room, hugging Kanji, when the room faded in to a graveyard. Kanji was still there and she was still hugging him, but she still tences up. Then Kanji's skin starts to rot and his head falls off.

V'aelna at this point runs off in a panicing state, as hands start to spring out of the ground trying to grab her. One set grabs her ancles, and she falls to her knees, and the same demon comes out of one of the cripts as more hands grab her and hold her down. The demon says...

"You can't escape!"

V'aelna screems again....

...and the vision stops.

imported_Kanji
Apr 9th, 2004, 09:01:40 PM
Kanji stares off down the hall during the vision, and continued to stare after it ended. His brows contorted down and he sighed deeply, "Very bad omens..."

He stoops down to pick V'aelna and cradle her in his arms, "Do not fret, Little V'aelna, I shalln't rot anytime soon. Let's retreat to your room, or would you prefer to stay in mine? I do not use the bed to rest."

V'aelna
Apr 13th, 2004, 11:54:14 AM
V'aelna lets herself be picked up by Kanji, and nods enthusiasticly when he subjests them going to his room.

imported_Kanji
Apr 13th, 2004, 07:03:50 PM
"Mine?" Kanji asked, then nods curtly and turns to return to his room. The vision remain and float in his mind, replaying over and over slowly. He didn't like them, not at all.

"V'aelna, do you know the demonssss name?"

V'aelna
Apr 14th, 2004, 03:11:32 PM
V'aelna just shakes her head with a sorry look on her face...

"Nota..."

imported_Kanji
Apr 15th, 2004, 01:53:15 PM
"Mmmm...." Kanji rumbled in thought. They neared the half-way point and Kanji picked up his steps to a quicker pace, he doesn't like the dreams or visions. His people took those as signs from the greater powers and usually they took their heed.

V'aelna
Apr 15th, 2004, 01:58:48 PM
V'aelna signs to Kanji

"I Think I see him with people that took me from home. Leading bad men you helped stop geting me."

imported_Kanji
Apr 15th, 2004, 02:03:34 PM
Kanji murr/grumbled again, nodding with dips of his snout. "Thosssse... demonssss will be brought down, Little V'aelna, do not let it trouble your dreamssss, you have nothing to fear from them."