PDA

View Full Version : Soolin enters Temple Avalon ...

Soolin Anjhurin
Apr 5th, 2004, 01:12:59 PM
:: ... with Vishan and Grimya and bows to the council. She waits to be acknowleged before speaking ::

Vishan Korogoth
Apr 5th, 2004, 01:23:46 PM
Vishan was clueless to what the proper protocol was and followed Soolin's lead, bowing rather awkwardly. He remained silent, seeing as she was, and took the time to look at each Council Member individually. He didn't think there was anything wrong with that. Hell, this was probably the last time he would lay eyes on them.

There was a dull hum in the back of his mind. Similar to the feeling when he was in danger, but this time he felt safe.

Estelle Russard
Apr 5th, 2004, 01:51:20 PM
Estelle had never met Soolin Anjhurin , but had seen her around the Order. She had seen Grimya oftentimes with her also, but not up quite so close. Estelle looked at the intelligent looking beast standing beside her owner, and thought to herself that she was beautiful.

Vishan - on the otherhand, (not looking quite as intelligent, nor as beautiful as the wolf, Estelle thought to herself absently) - was a new face. The Jedi Master was surprised to see him standing with Soolin before the Council. His manner of dress and bearing reminded Estelle of an old and dear friend of hers, a certain bounty hunter whom Estelle had not seen in some time.

Her smile held a curiosity to it as she looked at the trio.

"Welcome Knight Anjhurin" Estelle said, nodding in greeting also to Soolin's companions, "May we know who it is you have brought with you to see us?"

Alpha
Apr 5th, 2004, 06:31:53 PM
Satine raises an eyebrow at the three who had just walked in the door. As Estelle speaks, Satine sits back in his chair, watching the peoples' reactions.

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 7th, 2004, 01:09:55 PM
Navaria greeted Soolin with a smile, happy to see her friend again. She wished it wasn't under official business. It had been a long time since the two of them talked and the Knight missed that greatly.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 10th, 2004, 03:40:18 AM
Dasquian sat, much like the others, wondering what it was that Soolin and her companion wished to speak with the Council about.

Kelt Simoson
Apr 10th, 2004, 11:17:54 AM
' Hello Soolin...' Kelt greeted Sollin with a smile and a nod of welcome, he like the others, waited to hear her.

Soolin Anjhurin
Apr 14th, 2004, 09:09:51 AM
"I have taken this man as my padawan. His name is Vishan. He has sworn the oath of my clan and begins his rites of passage and learning as a Jedi. We are here to make this known to you, and seek your permission to go to Yavin."

Vishan Korogoth
Apr 14th, 2004, 01:20:27 PM
Vishan continued to remain quiet since the questions asked were directed at Soolin and shifted in his stance, trying to not be nervous in front of them. Being in front of important people didn't bother him at all due to his military background. It was just his own defense mechanism when dealing with those strong in the Force, even though he still felt safe in this room.

Estelle Russard
Apr 15th, 2004, 08:39:21 PM
"By 'go to Yavin' I assume you mean to submit yourself to the authority of the Order there..?"

Estelle's question was clarifying for her own sake, as much as for Soolin's and others in the room. She felt a little unclear on where Soolin stood in the Order, having trained under her own Clan - and Estelle herself not having much interaction with her. Going to Yavin would be a change for the Jedi in that regard.

Soolin Anjhurin
Apr 21st, 2004, 08:42:02 AM
"Yes. By my blood, and by my spirit, I pledge my service to the Order."

:: Soolin drops to one knee, her hand over her heart, and bows her head ::

Vishan Korogoth
Apr 21st, 2004, 12:09:12 PM
At that moment, Vishan was uncertain if he should follow suit, or wait for a Council Member to speak to him. Hell, this whole visit here to the Temple had been a surprise, especially by Soolin's actions. But he sworn an oath to her and if she was going to abide by the authority of Jedi Order, he would too. Vishan was a man of his word and would not let Soolin down.

Like his Master, he dropped to one knee, bowed his head and spoke for the first time since entering the Council Chambers, "As well as my pledge too, Council."

Estelle Russard
Apr 23rd, 2004, 09:46:32 PM
Estelle was quite taken by the passion with which Soolin declared her committment to the Order. There was no doubt Soolin was aware the solemness of such an oath - it was probably why she chose such strong wording. When Vishan followed suit, Estelle could not help but be impressed.

Estelle's voice was soft, but held a solid confident tone when she spoke.

"I believe that you will always be true to such a pledge, Knight Anjhurin -- I can sense it in your spirit. Yours," she looked to the padawan, "and Vishan's, both."

Soolin Anjhurin
Apr 26th, 2004, 12:23:11 PM
:: Soolin rises, and waits for a decision ::

Vishan Korogoth
Apr 26th, 2004, 12:34:36 PM
And Vishan did likewise but kept his head bowed of respect until the Council spoke.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 28th, 2004, 12:45:56 PM
“I see no problem with this,” Dasquian said, looking between the Knight and her apprentice with a nod.

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 28th, 2004, 12:54:57 PM
She was saddened to see Soolin go. The Knight truly wished they had more time to try and get to know one another again, but Navaria supposed that wasn't meant to be.

"Neither do I." She hid her feelings on the matter and answered simply.

Estelle Russard
May 4th, 2004, 01:47:15 PM
"I agree also. Masters Evanar and Mystt will be glad to have you there, Im sure. Have you spoken to either of them of your desire to go to Yavin?"

Soolin Anjhurin
May 4th, 2004, 03:23:04 PM
"No, we only came here first."

Estelle Russard
May 8th, 2004, 06:05:42 PM
"Very well" Estelle replied, taking in the general agreed consensus of the present Council Members. "Unless there are further questions from the Council, we will advise them of the Council's approval that yourself and Vishan join them on Yavin and will send a letter of commendation to preceed your arrival."

She looked to all the gathered council each in turn to see if they wished to inquire more or add to what she had said.

Soolin Anjhurin
May 21st, 2004, 08:49:03 AM
:: A long moment passes, then Soolin bows and exits the council room ::

Vishan Korogoth
May 21st, 2004, 10:47:03 AM
Vishan stood there for a moment after Soolin left, regarding the Council. "This will be my last meetin' with y'all for ah long time. Jus' wanted ta say Ah appreciate y'all lettin' me go ta Yavin with Soolin. T'ank ya."

He smiled and bowed like his friend, before departing the Council Chambers.

Navaria Tarkin
May 21st, 2004, 10:51:16 AM
Navaria nodded to Vishan, smiling at his honestly. After he left, she remained silent, debating with herself on a personal matter.

Estelle Russard
May 23rd, 2004, 06:40:08 PM
Watching Soolin and Vishan leave, Estelle held high hopes for both their futures.

But turning to regard her fellow Council, she paused at Navaria's thoughtful attitude.

"You have reservations, Navaria?"

Navaria Tarkin
May 23rd, 2004, 07:07:56 PM
"About them leaving? No, Estelle." Her eyes had grown sad in those few moments, "Just been thinking about lost time."