PDA

View Full Version : gantar

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 4th, 2004, 11:21:37 PM
answer my questions about your armour please. ive given you two days time. and if you have, i ask you to be so kind as to link me to your post.

Silus Xilarian
Apr 5th, 2004, 03:14:13 AM
She looks pissd

Transil Gantar
Apr 5th, 2004, 06:17:58 AM
You asked about my armor? I must have missed that, sorry. What did you want to know?

Transil Gantar
Apr 5th, 2004, 06:25:52 AM
Ahh I see it now, sorry. I missed it. From what I know about the YVH's, the metal is more for stopping projectile weapons and then repairing itself. But I don't think it's extremely good with blasters. I think something like standard stormtrooper armor when it comes to blasters. Transil spent most of his time fighting people that used bats and clubs and that so he had it made to stop those types of weapons mostly. An it's not exactly like YVH armor, just similar. It can't be the exact same thing because he had it made well before the YVH's came around. If this is not acceptable I will change it.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 5th, 2004, 10:23:18 AM
self-healing/self-repairing armour isnt allowed at fans, just fyi

other than that, looks fine to me. just keep in mind that common sense is somewhat of an all encompassing umbrella under which we play

now. as for me being pissed, i was a little, but not much. after 2 shots of tequila, a glass of vodka, and 4 or 5 shots of whiskey, i was a little buzzed, but not pissed in the sense of slobbering drunk. hell, i didnt even cross the line into drunk :|

Silus Xilarian
Apr 5th, 2004, 10:56:40 AM
Amatuer.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 5th, 2004, 11:05:03 AM
well, charley and i werent drinking to get uber drunk - remember where im staying for the week? :p

Silus Xilarian
Apr 5th, 2004, 11:24:54 AM
Id get so kicked out.

Transil Gantar
Apr 5th, 2004, 06:09:59 PM
Alright. I'll leave that part out when I get to it in my RP.