PDA

View Full Version : Going on tour...

Kale
Apr 4th, 2004, 03:47:56 PM
...to Portugal next week with the Cedarville U. concert chorale. I'm leaving Tuesday and I'll be back the following Monday. There's a chance I'll find an internet terminal somewhere or other, but I doubt I'll have time for any serious posting.

So, until then, say o'nara. I leave you with today's entry in the 365 Stupidest Things Ever Said Calendar.

NORMAL TIME SETTING

Hold B about 3 seconds then push B once or push B once by once (Day of week flag above Tuesday flashing)

Select flashing digit(s) to be set by push C or A

Advance figure by pushing A or C

Select 12/24 hour cycle option in normal time

Hold A then push B or when time (hour) setting. 12/24 hour cycle option will appear alternately on every 24 hour cycle during hour advance Month and date interchange by holding C then push A or cannot be changed.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 5th, 2004, 11:10:43 AM
Have fun in Portugal, Kale! I went on a choir tour in France, had a blast. :)

Ryla Relvinian
Apr 5th, 2004, 11:12:14 AM
Awesome! Sounds like fun.

What are you guys going to be performing?

Kale
Apr 5th, 2004, 03:41:59 PM
Thanks! We're doing a lot of sacred music and spirituals, everything from Felix Mendohlsson to Moses Hogan. I have the solo on "Lawd, if I've Got My Ticket (Can I Ride?)," and I just got the music for it last Friday.

We're also doing some pieces of Mendohlsson's "Elijah," Beethoven's "Hallelujah," "Plenty Good Room," "I Can Tell the World," and a nifty Renaissance motet called "Sicut Cervus," among others. And two songs in Portuguese.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 5th, 2004, 04:29:36 PM
The funny thing about Europe is that they *love* gospel music. We did "Joshua fit the battle of Jericho" along with a few other gospel arrangements. You should have a blast. Let us know how it goes!