PDA

View Full Version : Open minded, closed door (open)

Tony Katani
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:07:30 PM
I SWEAR TO GOD I'M NOT CRAZY HEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!

Lunacy is, in general terms, something that happens to other people. For sane people, the crazies are to be looked at with pity and generally ignored. For the crazies...well its a state of mind and they don’t know any better. For some, lunacy is a reality to be managed and manipulated.

Now personally I don’t see the problem, I mean, I wasn’t exactly doing any harm, the trash was warm and if somebody doesn’t appreciate my singing that’s alright by them, but they don’t have to get me sectioned.

From the warm corner inside his mind, Tony looked out and saw the body he inhabited. At that moment in time, it was convulsing and the two large men who had picked him up off the alley floor were carrying him along a corridor.

Why doesn't he just take a break? All that noise is just going to irritate them…ach…c’mon he should seen that coming…

During his convulsions, one of the men, now assumed to be orderlies had been hit in the head by a flying limb and was bleeding freely.

God they are gonna so beat me for that…oh look there they go, damn that’s going to hurt whenever I take up residence again…GOD DAMNIT DON’T BREAK ANYTHING!

Peeking back into the real world, Tony could see what he thought was a chair. He was restrained fully, his head facing forward, staring at what could have been the most uncaring face into the world, sported by what he assumed to be a woman.

She turned to one of the men who had carried him in:

“Where did you find that…no never mind, get out…”

She fished out a Dictaphone.

“Subject, male, human, identification number zero two four…no identification, vagrant…”

Is she still talking? I think I was better off where I was to be honest, no noisy androgynous nurses there…damn I’m going to have to talk to her aren't I? No…better not, I’ll just sit here quietly and maybe she will get bored and go and bother some other crazy fool…actually it’s probably a kindness if I keep her here….not bothering some other sicko

He started humming to himself. The nurse had left some time ago and he could look around in peace, the walls were damp and off white, the floor was hard and the door securely locked.
He didn’t know where he was, just that it wasn’t the alley, or the town or any of the other places he remembered.

“Its cold, I want to go back home…mother, is that you...ah no...its me...sorry...forgot about you...me? yes you...you always seem to fade into the background only to appear at the worst moment...ME?? Whatabout you?...”